Jodha Akbar

TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 10

..Annie..

Goldie

..Annie..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
this can not happen i love this serial. i dont watch it as historical show i watch it as daily soap everyone can do this but please dont shut the show 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 6)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ameilia

IF-Sizzlerz

ameilia

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged
I dnt believe that EK would just give up her show that hasnt even aired for 1 month yet.
She has spent alot of time,money and energy into this project.She has hired so many talents from make-up artists to costume designers to director to actors etc etc to make this show a success.
Alot of people are counting on this show for their bread and butter not to mention take their careers to new heights.
Talented actors like Rajat and Paridhi's hard work shouldnt go to waste like this.
And what's the world without any controversies?I just hope EK doesnt give in to these protests.Violence should not be tolerated and is never the end to any problem.
Ekta should not surrender to violence but rather fight to keep her show.
There are so many problems that needs attention but they chose a fictional show to protest about.
They people need a job and if they dnt stop its the authorities who will have to end this.
EKta and her legal team were and are prepared for this.They have a disclaimer and a freedom to their own expressions.
Let see how long they will be able to keep up witb the protests.They are bound to get bored and if they try to get more violent then we have the authorities to deal with those people.
Talking about taking a show too seriously.Silly

Edited by ameilia - 17 July 2013 at 11:13am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemispallavi003Autumn_Rose

munnirony

IF-Sizzlerz

munnirony

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:29am | IP Logged
really ekta has invested so much time & money behind this show, will she give up so easily??? i dont think so. maybe she will try to sort out things with the rajputs & can change few things in the show. so how can she shut it down, without fighting for it??? & if she wants to shut it down now, why did they even allowed it to go on air???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18pallavi003

The.Patthaaka.

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Patthaaka.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:43am | IP Logged
ekta wont give up.this im sure of.

she is a strong woman.

and these protesters are being offended  and you know why?!na,not bcoz fo the name,not bcoz a hindu married  a muslim.more importantly bcoz,because the show is promoting strong women,who can take decisions on their own.they want their women to be puppets and since that is not being shown in the show,they want it to be shut down.

Its this mentality which makes me wanna leave this country.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-pallavi003

sun29

IF-Stunnerz

sun29

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

this is Ekta we are talking about and she is not new to controversies or protests...even when she decided on the project she knew what all she would have to face and so did the channel...they cannot force down a show untill court order or IB ministry orders it...they could not ban the movie or stop its release inspite of huge protests ...and she has a legal team in place ready to handle this...there is a reason there is a nearly 1 min disclaimer read out everyday..if these people would atleast listen to it...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

fragrance18apolloartemis*Dev.*Autumn_Rose...SoniSona....Kai.-RohitMaxwell-

Tanvi.narula

IF-Dazzler

Tanvi.narula

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by disha15

ekta wont give up.this im sure of.

she is a strong woman.

and these protesters are being offended and you know why?!na,not bcoz fo the name,not bcoz a hindu married a muslim.more importantly bcoz,because the show is promoting strong women,who can take decisions on their own.they want their women to be puppets and since that is not being shown in the show,they want it to be shut down.

Its this mentality which makes me wanna leave this country.
Yup even I think Ekta vll not give up.. She has invested a lot in this project.. It's one of her dream project... N regarding these ppl ... Mentally sick ppl they r... This is the reason why r country is still a ""developing"" nd not a ""developed"" country...

Star_girl

IF-Rockerz

Star_girl

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
I hope she doesn't give up. This is a show with a lot of potential. She can make all the changes she wants to. I am with the show at every point. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...SoniSona....

..Tahniat..

IF-Stunnerz

..Tahniat..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:33am | IP Logged
No no no this can't happen!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.