Jodha Akbar

TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 10

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

What's going on... Ouch There are so many other matters that needs to be protested but all that is not done, but for a show...Ouch 

yeah ikr .. i mean like what is just a show... why are all protesting and stuff Ouch i just feel bad.. cuz the story s going goood.. and the actors work really hard Unhappy and then thisss... Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only (Page 3)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Rajputs go on rampage in Karnal over Jodha-Akbar TV serial

Anita Singh, TNN Jun 29, 2013, 04.33AM IST

KARNAL: Members of Rajput community ran amok in Karnal on Friday while protesting against the government's failure to ban television (TV) serial Jodha-Akbar, being aired by a private channel, pelting stones at a public transport bus and damaging a truck on the national highway 1 (NH1).

The community members had recently staged a peaceful protest demanding that the TV serial be taken off air, alleging distortion of historical facts by the maker of the programme.

On Friday afternoon, a group of Rajputs blocked NH1 for one hour. Later they started pelting stones on a Punjab Roadways bus that was on its way to Patti town in Amritsar from Delhi. A number of passengers were injured due to hurling of stones, which also damaged the window glasses of the bus. The bus driver, Jaimal Singh, said the bus got caught in the rampage and efforts to steer clear of the crowd proved futile as the protestors had blocked the whole road.

They also damaged a truck before police managed to disperse them. Members of the group alleged that promos of the TV serial depict Rajputs in a poor light as historical facts seem to have been distorted. They further alleged that some words used by makers of the serial were defamatory and could not be accepted by the community, which is spread all across the nation. "We will take every possible step to stop the broadcast of this serial," a protester, Rajesh Rana, said.

-Swetha-

hetvi.ipkknd

Goldie

hetvi.ipkknd

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:04am | IP Logged
nooo...Cry i don't want the show to end...CryCryCry

Why do these people have to protest??AngryAngry Don't they understand the disclaimer that the VoiceOver guy says??? It doesn't intend to hurt anyone's feelings!!!! AAAHHH!!!!AngryAngryAngry
hate these people...Angry

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:05am | IP Logged
^^^ Although it is couple of weeks old... but looks like the protests are nationwide Ouch

I am still confused on what they are actually protesting against...the name?? or how Rajputs are depicted??... 

I thought more the Rajput ..they have distorted Akbar's character... Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Kai.maanluvsgeetriyya6

.MeriAashiqui.

IF-Rockerz

.MeriAashiqui.

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
omgg this is realllyyy messed uppp man.. why are they protesting... over the showw.. i just dont get it :( 

-Swetha-

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Poojie...

^^^ Although it is couple of weeks old... but looks like the protests are nationwide Ouch

I am still confused on what they are actually protesting against...the name?? or how Rajputs are depicted??... 

agree with your point Poojie... But seems. Like they wants JA to shut down n they will be in peace Ouch... Actually it's akhbar character more than Rajput... Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-....Poojie....

Anju_S

Anju_S

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:10am | IP Logged
oh no CryCry

....Poojie....

IF-Stunnerz

....Poojie....

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by riyya6

Originally posted by ...Poojie...

agree with your point Poojie... But seems. Like they wants JA to shut down n they will be in peace Ouch... Actually it's akhbar character more than Rajput... Ouch

Hopefully Ekta and the rajput community compromise and with some changes the show is still on air.. 

But her tweet now seems scary Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-riyya6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.