TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by disha15

uh well,i dont mean to be rude,but she has been on IF for way longer than you,so she would know better πŸ˜³ 

no , nothing to be rude.😳 it was just a friendly advice since we all know how much severe is these protests are..! sorry but i dint wanted to hurt her..!πŸ˜ƒ and she has no problem with it!😊
Originally posted by Amor.

its ok i dnt mind
m more worried for the show rajat paridhi n other staff n cast ppl 😭
thats wat making me angry 😑

phew..!πŸ˜ƒ I sawyou in other forums thats why i thought just to give a friendly adviceπŸ˜ƒ.
Yeah, this time we should be worried for Ekta...she has invested alot of money in this show.😊
God. This show can only be saved if she changes the names. Please Ekta, listen to us. Save the show. 
@DISHU
Calm down huni
itna pyaar na kar mujhse πŸ€—

@dev

its ok n dnt mind disha
she luves me more than enough
we share a beautiful sister bond so use bura lagta h
never mind guyz

concentrate on JA n plzzz comment on ZEE's FB page in suport of JA plzzz
Originally posted by Amor.

@DISHU
Calm down huni
itna pyaar na kar mujhse πŸ€—

@dev

its ok n dnt mind disha
she luves me more than enough
we share a beautiful sister bond so use bura lagta h
never mind guyz

concentrate on JA n plzzz comment on ZEE's FB page in suport of JA plzzz

Thanks you!.πŸ˜ƒ No...never mind infact i loved your sister Disha😳. She also want you to be safe just like i want.πŸ˜ƒ Nice to know you.πŸ€—

yeah , for sure i will comment there.!😳
dev ? 
😲 oh im glad to see u here :)

To Rajput Comunity :

This cannot be happpening!!! yaar c'mon have some sense in ur petite heads!! neither u nor me were present in 16th century to actually know what had happening bw the two!!!

too much guys!! is it for publicity? or is it for ur so called ego?

u talk about sentiment ? so arent we are made of stone!! we too have sentiments! we too have feelings!!

if hurting u is crime then YOU [ rajput comunity]  hurting us is a crime too πŸ˜‘
Edited by ..nams.. - 10 years ago
please dont mind me.these protests hav screwed up my mind :|
this can not happen i love this serial. i dont watch it as historical show i watch it as daily soap everyone can do this but please dont shut the show 
I dnt believe that EK would just give up her show that hasnt even aired for 1 month yet.
She has spent alot of time,money and energy into this project.She has hired so many talents from make-up artists to costume designers to director to actors etc etc to make this show a success.
Alot of people are counting on this show for their bread and butter not to mention take their careers to new heights.
Talented actors like Rajat and Paridhi's hard work shouldnt go to waste like this.
And what's the world without any controversies?I just hope EK doesnt give in to these protests.Violence should not be tolerated and is never the end to any problem.
Ekta should not surrender to violence but rather fight to keep her show.
There are so many problems that needs attention but they chose a fictional show to protest about.
They people need a job and if they dnt stop its the authorities who will have to end this.
EKta and her legal team were and are prepared for this.They have a disclaimer and a freedom to their own expressions.
Let see how long they will be able to keep up witb the protests.They are bound to get bored and if they try to get more violent then we have the authorities to deal with those people.
Talking about taking a show too seriously.πŸ€ͺ
Edited by ameilia - 10 years ago
really ekta has invested so much time & money behind this show, will she give up so easily??? i dont think so. maybe she will try to sort out things with the rajputs & can change few things in the show. so how can she shut it down, without fighting for it??? & if she wants to shut it down now, why did they even allowed it to go on air???