TB : Will Ekta shut the show? Discuss Here only

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Will Ekta Kapoor shut down Jodha Akbar?

Protestors from the Rajput community demand that Balaji Telefilm's Jodha Akbar be shut immediately'

Watch Old & New Movies For Free! Get Access On Box TV Now.

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | 3:58:34 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-Forums.com / TellyBuzz  |   0 Comments  |  22 Views

Trouble knocked the doors of Balaji Telefilms' recently launched grand historical Jodha Akbarstarring Rajat Tokas and Paridhi Sharma as the leads. The show has been going through controversies since the time it has begun even though it started well.

https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/buzzin-hot/15870-will-ekta-kapoor-shut-down-jodha-akbar.htm

Edited by *Dev.* - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Jiska dar tha ab woh na hojaye..😲 ...does that tweet of Ekta has anything to do with JA?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Jiska dar tha ab woh na hojaye..😲 ...does that tweet of Ekta has anything to do with JA?? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

its really sad that a great and a good show is undergoing such problems..!😭
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Members of Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha demand immediate ending of Jodha Akbar; protests outside Balaji office

1 hour ago | TellychakkarTeam

Trouble seems to be brewing for Ekta Kapoor and her associates at Balaji Telefilms.

What is being said to be Ekta's most ambitious project on small screen, Jodha Akbar on Zee TV, has been embroiled in problems ever since it hit screens.

First an Ahmedabad based lawyer went ahead to file a case against the soap Queen for distorting the historical facts in the above mentioned serial. And now it's the Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha that has decided to throw a punch at the makers.

As we write the article, members of Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha are protesting outside the office of Balaji Telefilms demanding to pull Jodha Akbar off air immediately.

Our reporter from the scene of action shared, "There are more than hundred heads holding placards. They are shouting slogans against Zee TV and Ekta Kapoor. They want the show to end instantly."

So why are they protesting? Let's hear it from the horse's mouth.

Tellychakkar.com contacted President of Akhil Bharatiya Kshatriya Mahasabha (Maharashtra) Shashikant Pawar and he said, "Akbar is seen demeaning Rajputs every second on this show. Apart from that they have someone called Jodha, a lady who never existed at all. It's distortion of facts. The show is damaging the image of Rajputs and we won't let that happen. Hence, we are protesting outside Ekta's office."

When asked if they have had a telephonic conversation with Ekta he averred, "We are protesting so that she understands our concerns. We haven't had a conversation with her before this."

What if Ekta does not agree to their demand of shutting down her show? "We have a lot of people with us and they might resolve to violent means if she does not agree," threatened the President.

Hopefully… the issue gets settled amicably!!!

Tanvi.narula thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guyss b +ve.. Ekta mam has researched n invested a lot in this project.. N there's a disclaimer at the starting of the show.. So even the law is wid us..so I don't think so these protests can bring down JA..
*Dev.* thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanvi.narula

Guyss b +ve.. Ekta mam has researched n invested a lot in this project.. N there's a disclaimer at the starting of the show.. So even the law is wid us..so I don't think so these protests can bring down JA..

i hope so.
Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
y the hell thy r behind the show 😑
Edited by Amor. - 10 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail

@Amor,
take it easy dear...easy...just a advice , you should be careful to what you say or post online!πŸ˜ƒ hence i request you to edit your commentπŸ˜ƒ.
Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Shyamala Aunty pointed out that a nation wide ban is not really possible. I'm holding on to that. They are turning violent because on one is listening to them. If they do turn violent, won't they all land up in jail?
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Are they really gunna shut this show πŸ˜³ i just dont hope that happen... i am liking this show both actors are doing soo goood