Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TaaRey -- All for you

nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Happiness can only exist in ACCEPTANCE.

same goes for TaaRey..

Rey did all for her..the lie..drama..each and every thing for her...because he didn't wanted her to lose her own identity..he wanted her individuality..he wanted the self-dependent Taani...he didn't wanted her to be just a house wife..
Had he Accepted her as it is..had he not meant her betterment..had he not brought the change..Taani would not have been going..they would have been living the happy life..the dream life..

After knowing the truth had Taani accepted Rey again there would not have been he necessity to go..
but that's life isn't it?? it never goes the easy way..you never know what you have in the store..
"Life is a Surprise..you have to accept whichever gift you get."

coming the next part...

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment.

TaaRey..the magical couple they do all for each other..as I said Rey did all for Taani..and he proved yesterday again..that no matter what he will always do anything for his princess' happiness..he came..though he was hurt he came..because he knew it is difficult for her as much as for him..
and about Tanni we all know..she had done everything for him..she came all the way from jodhpur to Mumbai for him..all for him..

Thus it proves..whatever they do in life..they will think about each other first and then rest of the world

P.S-- I can't see this heart break..I am not so emotional kinda person but still had tears in my eyes yesterday with Rey's break down...hope all will be fine soon.

P.P.S -- Hats off  Vrinda and Amar..you guyz just nailed it..the kiss..ghosh ☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet.Sarcastic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
nits bang on post..πŸ€—

i am loving TaaReY more than ever..
i have skipped the whole epi.. WU hi padhe..
but went around for the kiss video..
loved it..
AMAR AND VRINDA are too awesome..πŸ˜ƒ

and tu toh yaar philosopher nikli..😲

nice post.😊

love
maggie
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
omg such a awesome post you know na quotes are my weak point i loved it so much 

coming to episode omg it's too heart breaking seriously when the sun raha hai na tu start i was crying my mom looked at me then she handed me a tissue paper box and trust my i used all tissue paper i can' see taarey like that πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ , but i m glad that how maturely taani handle all the situation and don't mad at rey , their love have a some magic , both wanted to see each other happy and can do any thing for it every love story won't complete without a pain ...

vriamr are so superb their is no word for them everyday they set a new benchmark in the history of d3 πŸ‘πŸ‘

preacp is too heart breaking can't wait for the episode and taarey hug 
Edited by --taareylove--- - 10 years ago
patie thumbnail
Great Post Nits .

Loved yesterday's episode no doubt 😊

Dilogues were pretty good and somwhr I wanted taani to talk to Rey and tell him dat wat exactly he had done fianlly taani spoke her heart out and said " Kabhi bhi apne pyaar mein kisiko change mat karna Rey "

On the other hand we cant blame Rey entirely he madly loves her wat he did was for her betterment only bt the way he faked the brk up was really harsh he could hav talked to her nyways nw he is being punished nw bt I cant see him like dis bohot punishment mil gaya

hope everything will b fine btwn dem
Edited by patie - 10 years ago
Asha_Tacker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aptly said.Its al abt acptng d tngs as lf gvs us.Thr uncndtnl lv fr ech-otr is wt wch wl defo brng thm bck tgtr 1 day.P.S:I'm totaly flat for KAS n VD,ty r exclng thr acting skils to d zenith.
great post nits
the quotes were too awesome
and coming to the epi,i have words to describe wat i felt yesterday,i just cried my heart out with taarey,the way they care and love each other is so pure,noone can describe it
p.s-hats off to vd and kas
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mehek_luvD3nTBP

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it
nits bang on post..πŸ€—

i am loving TaaReY more than ever..
i have skipped the whole epi.. WU hi padhe..
but went around for the kiss video..
loved it..
AMAR AND VRINDA are too awesome..πŸ˜ƒ

and tu toh yaar philosopher nikli..😲

nice post.😊

love
maggie

πŸ˜† thnku
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Great post, want everything to be ok between them asap
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post!! So we have got another awesome, philosophical and analyzing topic maker on this forum!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Awesome and true it is whatever you said.just hope Taarey come to a brighter patch in their life soon.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
miniDE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Great post...want TaaRey back at any cost.😭