Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey...that was nice... So arnav knew khushi...but how will he come to know abt his child n khushi being mother...? I guess he will get heartbreak knowing khushi has a kid too...
nmaharaj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update, looking forward to chapter 4.  
SujaLuvsMayur thumbnail
Nice update. Waiting for next.
searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
part 3 on page 28

PART 4 

RECAP: arnav in shimla meets krish n a play ground and khushi in aakash's office , arnav remembers his past where he used to secretly watch khushi in her college days , and then he came to know that she was married

and arnav was left in daze , MRS ?  ,she is married , may be , but she doesn't looked like , but she is married , it was all arnav was thinking , and he don't knew why he felt bad on hearing that  

After discussing all the details regarding the project, working over it , the whole day past like that working in the office

Later in the evening ,

Arnav was back at aakash's place , he don't knew why but he wanted to talk to aakash about khushi , he wanted to knew about her ,

"Well I really liked the office environment, and the staff as well" , said arnav to aakash in order to start a conversation regarding that

"yaa it is , our staff is really efficient and friendly too" said aakash , generally ,

"Specially with you all of them r very comfortable, they weren't soo with mee , specially your PA she was like very nervous" ,said arnav intentionally , and was side by side observing aakash reaction too ,hoping that he don't take him wrong in any way

"oh khushi , yaa she is like that , she don't get comfortable soon with others , its been almost an year to her now in our company ,still she is not much friendly with others" , said aakash , generally as they were talking about all the workers

"except you , she was very nice with you" , said arnav , again raising a hope to know more    

"yaa a bit , that too after a long time ,earlier few months , she was same with me to , she take time to adjust with others ,but she is very efficient in her work" said aakash

"oh, ok now I think I will take a leave , I m tired" , said arnav , as he thought that if he ask further about her , aakash will get suspicious about him

The night passed away like that , arnav was thinking about her , and the past , when she used to be very bubbly and friendly , full of life type girl , that was what he found nice in her, when he used to secretly watch her, but now she was not the same , she had changed , changed a lot

NEXT DAY

The work at office went smoothly , arnav was busy with the project with aakash and khushi with her regular office work

Later in the evening , it was 6 pm time for khushi to leave the office , as khushi was aakash's PA , soo she was required to work till 6, managing all his appointments for the next day , that was her work , while whole the other staff leaves the office as 5 only , 

As khushi was about to leave the office , it started raining heavily , she was standing outside the office gate waiting for rain to get less so that she can walk , same time arnav and aakash also came out of the office , and saw khushi there ,

"God! This rain" exclaimed aakash , as arnav was standing there beside him  , "hey khushi , do you need lift" , asked aakash looking towards her

"no aakash sir , I will manage" , said khushi  awkwardly ,

"I don't think this rain would stop early ,and you will get all wet to , come we will drop you , and moreover your house is in our route only , soo it won't be a problem" , said aakash trying to be nice , as he knew that she will not agree soo easily , and the rain was actually very heavy

"But sir", but before she could say further ,

"come on , now don't be soo formal , moreover I will even get a chance to meet krish , its been long time I last met him" , said aakash , while arnav who was standing there only got confused , over who krish

"ok , as u say" , finally khushi agreed and  they all went towards the car , aakash took the driving seat , while arnav sat with him on the passenger seat , and khushi sat on back seat

The whole car journey went in silent from khushi and arnavs's side while aakash was like a non stop tape , kept on speaking about all general stuffs ,

"here you goo , khushi we reached your house", said aakash while stopping the car in front of her house , while arnav was looking towards her house , it was a small , actually very small house ,

"yaa , thanks a lot aakash , for the lift , please come in , buaji would love to meet you" , said khushi while getting out of the car

"you r welcome , and I wish we could have met her, but its already getting late and moreover its raining , soo better next time" , said aakash , he thought that arnav was also there and might be he won't feel comfortable being here , soo he avoided her invitation

"ok as  you say , ok then bye", said khushi finally getting out of the car ,

"yaa and khushi , give my love to krish" , said aakash to her while she went out , and he started with the car and moved from there ,

"krish ? who" , asked arnav as he can't hold his curiosity more than that

"oh krish khushi's son" said aakash generally

"Son?", again another shock , she was married and she even had a child 

"Yaa , oh he is a very cute little boy , I m sure you would love him ,he is too adorable" , said aakash smilingly , "infact you know what ,he is very similar like you , he also have dark brown eyes and a cute dimple smile just like you" , said aakash adding more to his information 

"oh , may be that's the same child from the garden , yes may be , his name was also krish, that lady called him that , soo he was khushi's son" , arnav was thinking  all this

"what happened , where you got lost" , asked aakash , as he found him deep in his thoughts ,

"I know what all you r thinking , arnav why don't you forget about the past and just move on in your life" , said aakash with serious thought

"How did aakash knew about that , no one knew about my past , regarding khushi , and how come he came to knew that" , were all thoughts coming in arnav's mind as he thought aakash was talking about him thinking about khushi

"now you again got lost , listen arnav ,I know its tough for you to forget all that I know you were thinking about your child , when I mentioned about krish" , said aakash

"gosh he was talking about that past , wait a second I was not thinking that , how can I forget about my child like this , gosh what's happening to me I not even once got to remember about that till the time I came here, what kind of signal is that" , arnav was again lost in there kind of thoughts , and now aakash was finally getting irritated by him not at all replying to him , but he kept mum , as he knew that arnav never wanna talk about all that

Next few days went normally ,

now arnav was getting comfortable with the working environment there ,and yes he was still same arnav singh raizada ,lost in his world , thinking about and wishing for only getting his child

It has been a week ,

that arnav came here in shimla now

"Khushi what happened why r you getting nervous tell me what's the matter", asked aakash to khushi as she came to him in his cabin  for getting some permission but was getting nervous to ask him

"aakash , sir actually I , actually aakash I need 2 days leave" , said khushi nervously

"That's it ,ok you can get them , but next week , you know naa the deadline for our project is here and we still have lots of work to doo" , said aakash ,

"Yes I know that aakash , but its urgent ,I need a leave from tomorrow only" , said khushi

"is there any problem" asked aakash in  concerned voice

"yes actually , buaji needs to go out of town for 2 days , and soo I can't leave krish alone , I need to be with him" , said khushi

"oh yaa , you can't leave him but , you work over here is also important now let me think what can we do" , aakash said normally ,  "yes , why don't you bring him along with you over here , I mean then both the problems would be solved , you can take care of him and work over here simultaneously" , said aakash

"how can I bring him here , I mean , you sure there won't be any problem with that" , she asked unsure of it ,

"oh ho there won't be any problem , infact it would be great , this way atleast I would get a chance to meet with that sweet boy , soo final you bring him over here , for the next 2 days" ,said aakash smiling as her

"thanks aakash , you r really nice" , said khushi being grateful to him

"I know that , ok now , lets get back to work , there's still lots of pending" , said aakash

and the day passed on

Later in the evening , some close relative of buaji was not soo well , so she need to be with them , and soo she went in the same evening  leaving khushi and krish alone there

NEXT DAY

As buaji have already left , soo now khushi have no choice but to bring krish along with her to her office , after all their regular morning activities , and krish all naughty yet cute acts for irritating her , they both were finally ready for their day in office,

[it was babies day out , lol's lets see what this baby do now]

Khushi reached her office like always half hour earlier than aakash , she went to her small cabin adjoined with aakash's and then made a comfortable sitting for krish there ,she had already bought all useful stuffs as well as few toys for him , soo that he don't feel bored

And on the other side krish was more than just happy , to get to be with his mother , at this time of the day , when she was never with him , as she was always at office this time , he was loving to just have her by his side

As the day started , khushi got busy with her daily routine , and in between she easily got some time to look after krish , when she got a call from aakash's cabin ,

"Baby mumma will be back soon , soo you just stay over here ok" , she said to krish , who was busy with playing with his toys , as she was going to aakash's cabin for submitting some files to him , she left her cabin , leaving krish behind

And here krish after sometime got tensed for being alone , and soo he started moving here and there , finally he started crawling outside towards the main corridor as he found the cabin door bit opened enough for him to move out of it

He was just there outside her cabin which was next to aakash's cabin , looking here and there to find his mom somewhere in sight ,

On the other side arnav who just came to the office was moving towards his cabin , which was opposite aakash's cabin in the same corridor , when his eyes fall on a small baby crawling in the corridor , unknown smile formed on his face seeing a baby there and then he automatically went near him and picked him up in his arms, just to find him the same baby he met in the garden just a week back

While krish found himself being lift up by some unknown person , got scared as usual , and maid a cute scary face, as he can cry any moment

"Hello baby , we met again ,so what you doing here" ,said arnav smiling to him

While krish was getting uncomfortable in his hold ,he was scared of meeting new peoples and moreover he was all alone here with him , so he started sweeping slowly, tears start forming in his eyes , as he was too small to speak , soo his only way to express his feelings were his gestures ,as he was trying his best to get out of arnav's hold ,he was trying to push him away by his tiny hands , but soon he realized that it was of no use , as he was strong enough for him , he didn't had any other option but to cry , and his sobbing got more harder

"what happened baby" , asked arnav trying to calm him down , he don't knew why , but he felt bad in his heart seeing that tears in his tiny eyes , he just wanted to clear them and make him smile , he don't knew what to doo for that ,

And here khushi came out of aakash's cabin ,and saw krish in arnav's arms  ready to burst out in cry at any moment

She came near them ,and as soon as krish saw her there he started calling her and with his gestures trying to get in her arms , and arnav as he saw her there , let krish goo from his arms , he didn't wanted to but still as he loved being with him ,he don't knew why he really wanted to meet him again after that garden encounter , and now he even knew that he was khushi's son ,

She took krish in her arms ,as soon as he got in her arms ,he hugged her tight as he can hiding his face completely in her neck , the best place he had for him , this was the most secured and protected place for him , all his fears get away the time she is with him ,

"oh what happened to my baby" asked khushi to him in his babyish language as she was confused over what had happened to him

"Actually, I saw him and just picked him up and he started crying" , said arnav , trying to tell her the cause of him being soo scared ,

Only then khushi noticed ,that it was arnav , her boss standing there ,she got nervous that may be he will get angry over her for getting her baby to office and then leaving him free to move here and there in the office

"sir actually, he is my , actually I went to aakash's sir cabin , I m soo sorry for him , hope he didn't disturbed you" , said a nervous khushi

"relax mrs khanna , its ok , and yes your baby is really sweet" , said arnav with a smile on his face , and as he again tried to touch krish on his cheeks ,he again turned his face and hide in khushi's neck ,

"I think he is scared of me" , said arnav , with a bit disappointment as he wanted to hold him again , to talk to him , to play with him

"actually sir he is scared of meeting unknown peoples, but he get well with them soon" , said khushi, as she noticed arnav's disappointment with krish rude behavior towards him , she even felt it strange ,that her always rude and angry and never smiling boss, was trying to be all nice with a small child , it was a complete new side of him which she had seen now , he was smiling and looked a bit happy too ,

"I will take your leave sir , I need to complete my work" , said khushi to arnav

While she went back in her cabin , and arnav was standing there in his thoughts of krish , he don't knew why he just loved being with him ,

As she came back in the cabin , she tried making krish sit on the seat , but he was not ready to leave her may be he was still scared ,

"oh sweetu maama is here only, what happened to you, why r you so scared" , sad khushi in babyish language , trying to calm him down

"bunny , big bunny , I scaeered" , said he, tried his best to explain her in his babyish language  ,

"bunny, where is bunny" asked khushi , trying and understanding to what he was trying to say

"there [pointing towards the door, as in outside]  park bunny" , he said again trying his best to make his mom understand what he was saying,

"no baby , that was not a bunny he was uncle, and that day in the park as well it was uncle, and  you are mumma's strong baby, and you are not scared of anyone, right" , said khushi lovingly

"my baby is really strong, right" , asked khushi smiling at him , while he immediately nodded to that ,

"That's like my good baby, comeon now play with your toys and let mumma do some work" , said khushi finally , seeing him smiling a bit , and soo she made him sit comfortably on the ground , and he got busy with his toys , while khushi resumed back to his work

Arnav's cabin

Arnav was till lost in krish thoughts , he was smiling remembering the little boy he just met , aakash entered his cabin and saw arnav smiling to himself ,

"someone looking really happy today" , said aakash , which maid arnav get out of his thoughts ,

"when did you came here" , asked arnav

"just now , when you were lost in your thoughts , well who is the lucky girl" , asked aakash smilingly

"girl ,? Who girl", asked confused arnav

"the same yaar whom you were remembering while smiling to yourself" , said aakash in a bit teasing way

"its nothing like that , I was just thinking about that little boy , I met outside", said arnav normally

"little boy? , whom r you taking about" , asked aakash getting confused

"well khushi's son , I just met him in the corridor" , said arnav

"oh yaa I forgot to tell you , actually the lady that take care of khushi's son has gone out of town , and so I permitted her to bring her son here , as I can't give her a leave right now , and there was no one to take care of her son" , said aakash to him

"What about her husband , can't he help her with this" , asked arnav normally

"Husband! how can he help" , exclaimed aakash in a bit sad way

"What do you mean?" said arnav a bit confused and curious too

"Actually he is no more" , said aakash sadly

"What" , exclaimed a shocked arnav

"yaa he died 2 years back , even before krish was born , since then khushi stays here and she is a single mother" , said aakash

While here arnav was just listening and then his expressions changed from shocked to sympathetic for her ,

"That's sad life is full of miseries for many just like mine", said arnav in a sad tone

"arnav why do you always consider yourself as unlucky, I m here for you , we friends r here and we all care for you , please don't get sad like this , I cant see you like this , cheer up man be happy" ,  said aakash , finally tired of cheering arnav now

"Enough aakash" , very loud as he was very sad and highly pissed off now with this endless tries of all of them to cheer him up ,

"I don't want your sympathy and support , I m all alone and I don't need anyone for me now , my life will be always like this only full of sadness , and loneliness , so please stop this trying of yours now for whom should I cheer up and why should I be happy I don't have any reason for that" , said arnav angrily and left the cabin , while aakash was still standing there , very sad and depressed with arnav behavior

Khushi who came there when heard arnav loud voice ,and heard what arnav said , got a bit confused over what was happening , soo she went in the cabin after arnav left from there ,

"aakash is everything ok, I mean why sir left in so much anger" , she asked in a bit concerned tone

"do you know what khushi, the arnav whom you r seeing right now , full of arrogance and not talking much to all , arnav was never like this , till few years back he was so full of life , and a happy person , and now , his life had changed so much , I really wish to get my old friend back"  said aakash , in a sad tone , and all this time his eyes were still towards the door from where arnav has just left , khushi noticed that aakash even had tears in his eyes .

Khushi then went back to her cabin , thinking and only thinking about what all just happened there , arnav angry tone and then aakash getting emotional , she understood that arnav was not at all a bad person , his miseries and condition had made him soo , later she got busy with her work

In the evening ,

she was about to leave , she went out of the office holding krish in her arms as he was deep in his sleep , when her eyes fell on the small garden just in front of their office ,  she saw arnav sitting on the bench in the corner , lost in his own thoughts like always ,

She don't knew why , but since the morning incident ,she was just thinking one think , that arnav was not bad he is just sad and depressed and need some moral support , she don't knew how she got that guts but she went near him and stand in front of him ,

"good evening sir , you still here didn't went to your home yet" , said khushi normally

"home [with a sarcastic smile] , you mean the house where people rest , sleep and eat everyday, because home is made with a family , not with cement and bricks , and I only have a house ,not a home" , said arnav sarcastically ,

"but you still have someone who still care for you" , said khushi in a positive tone , and with that she settled next to him on that bench , and put sleeping krish carefully in her lap holding him carefully

"what do you mean" , asked confused arnav

"I m sorry actually I heard you saying all that harsh words to aakash sir today" , said khushi a bit guilty , as it was there personal talks

While here arnav was still sitting there lost in his all that thoughts

"sir may be you must have lost a lot in your life , but still our like has to move on and soo we with that , I m sorry I know its your personal matter and I don't have any right to interfere , and I even don't knew why I m saying you all this" , said khushi normally

"its very simple to say mrs khanna ,that like has to move on , but you won't understand how difficult it is to live a life like this all alone ,and with no one and no happiness at all , do you know how much it pains to lose someone very dear to you , pain of separation is not easy" , said arnav all this just  being self concerned and not even thinking about what he is talking and to whom

"may be I know , how it feels being away from your loved ones" , saod khushi with slight tears in her eyes remembering her father death ,

While arnav after seeing tears in her eyes , realized that she has also lost something special and he thought that she is talking about her husband

"I m so sorry , actually I heard about your husband from aakash , I m sorry I should have not said all this to you" ,said arnav feeling guilty for him saying all that

As he mentioned about husband , she remembered that she has to live in this fake life only ,

"its ok sir , I understand how it feels , you know what god has taken a lot from me ,destiny and its cruel games , 2 years back I was left all alone thinking what to do where to go , for whom shall I live for now , but then my luck gave m this , [keeping a hand on krish head] , my son , a reason to live for , and since then I m just living my life for him , he is my life ,and I m happy and satisfied with the fact that atleast there in someone in this world for whom I m important who needs me , who wants me , and soo I m living this life happily" , said khushi all this getting a bit emotional over this , while arnav was just staring at her , and listening to her carefully

"you r lucky khushi atleast you have got a reason to live , but here I don't have anyone for me, I m all alone" , said arnav sadly

"who said that , no you r not all alone , you r lucky also lucky sir that you have a friend , yes you have such a good friend like aakash sir , who can do anything to make you happy , who r here for you ,who care for you , you r lucky to have friend like him , isn't that enough reason to be happy" , said khushi , while arnav was listening to her , and realized his mistake , he did till now and was determined now that he will try and remain happy , not for himself ,but atleast for aakash , shyam , payal ,and anjali , all of them were just soo good ,want to see him happy , he can be happy for them

"you can atleast be happy for them , and for the fact that you have such a nice friend" , said khushi again and trying to read arnav expression what was he thinking right now

"you r right khushi , I can be happy for them , I will try for that , I know I m lucky to have a friends like them , and I suppose now I have one more in the list of them , soo what say friends" , said arnav bringing his hand ahead for handshake ,and smiling at her

and she smiled and shaked hands with him , "friends" said khushi , in approval

It's a beginning for a new relation ,lets see how long it will be like this
ok thats all for now

waiting for your comments
GroverAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
res 

read it later at night
amus5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
res ๐Ÿ˜‰

unres ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

another lovly update...awww krish baby that is ur daddy dont be scared darling... ๐Ÿ˜‰

great ... now a new bond between arshi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 

thanx for the pm... pls continue soon ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by amus5 - 10 years ago
-Xpress- thumbnail
That was an awesome update
krish is so cuteee..

ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow amazing update loved it thank you for pm.
nihasan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow superb...lts c watz cumng up nxt
ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Friendsss๐Ÿ˜ณ..! gr8! krish...๐Ÿ˜›luv him...! fab update..!!