NEW ArHi ff 'SEARCH' , Thread 2 Link on PAGE 1

searchoffriends thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey friends i knew i am already writing two ff's here and that to currently i am updatting on a snale speed ,πŸ˜†
still i cant stop myself from updating this ff of mine here

i just cant wait to end my other two ff's first and then write this , so just hope you will like this and yes i wont be making you wait long for amy updates , i will manage time and update regularly all my ff''s

so enjoy reading this now , and please please do comment lots of comment ok

FF named as HUNTING A SEARCH

INTRODUCTION ...OF   "SEARCH"

LIFE in never soo easy  for all as it looks like you can't buy happiness with money
I Tried to buy them but i Failed
People who say think that if you have money you r happy need to meet me
me ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA THE MOST SUCCESFULL BUSINESS MAN OF THE YEAR A BILLIONERE PEOPLE THINK THAT MY LIFE MUST BE GREAT FILLED WITH ALL LUXIURIES

BUT MY LIFE IS JUST  A SEARCH ... TALAASH

YES A SEARCH OF THAT GIRL THE STRANGE PART IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER I NEVER MET HER I DID'NT EVEN KNEW HER NAME OR HOW SHE LOOKS

I only knew one think and it is that the GIRL has got with her the most precious think to mee in the world and  THAT IS MY CHILD

YES SHE IS A MOTHER OF MY CHILD STRANGE I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY CHILD MOTHER AND EVEN I DON'T CARE WHAT'S MATTER TO MEE IS THAT I WANT MY CHILD ONLY MY CHILD FOR WHOM I M SEARCHING FROM LAST 2 YEARS
THATS MY LIFE

I M ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA OWNER OF RAIZADA EMPIRE
CURRENT STATUS : DIVORCED AND NOW A SINGLE

LIFE has been allways miserable , and cruel on mee but now i even don't complain for that , frankly speaking i m happy with this life of mine now
life has taken a lot from mee BUT MY DESTINY GAVE MEE

SOMETHINK REALLY PRECIOUS yes i don't knew why it happenned sometime when i think about it then my life would have been somethink else but not soo great as it is now

i have somethink to live for MY LITTLE ANGEL WHOSE JUST ONE LOOK DOES WONDER ON MEE AND I FORGET ABOUT ALL MY MISERIES

i m living for him he is the one for whom i m alive my baby MY SON

me KHUSHI GUPTA a poor girl i have seen time in my life when i even don't have this much money that i can buy  two meals a day but now my life is stable enough i have a job which is enough for me and my baby to survive

my life is a  SEARCH ...A TALAASH FOR A SAFE SHELTER A PLACE FROM WHERE I CAN PROTECT MY BABY AND SAFE HIM FROM GETTING AWAY FROM MEE

yes i ran away i needed to do that to keep my baby with mee

YES I M A MOTHER AND ONLY A MOTHER ...THE STRANGE THINK IS THAT I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY BABY FATHER I NEVER MET HIM I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM .AND I WISH THAT WEE SHOULD NEVER MEET OTHERWISE HE WILL TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM MEE

YES I M HIDING FROM THE WORLD AND THATS MY LIFE

I M KHUSHI GUPTA WORKING AS AN EMPLOYE IN ROSHAN'S A  REPUTATED COMPANY IN SHIMLA
CURRENT STATUS  :  UNMARRIED AND A SINGLE MOTHER OF MY ONE AND A HALF YEAR OLD SON

OK THAT WAS INTRO ,

SO HOW IS IT , DO YOU REALLY WANT TO READ THIS AHEAD

UPDATING CHARACTER IN A WHILE

INDEX
INTRODUTION AND CHARACTER SCROLL DOWN

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 9

PART 14

THREAD 2

AND DO CHECK MY OTHER WORK

ArHi ff REBIRTH
AS THE NAME SAID A SUPERNATURAL STORY OF TWO LOVERS BORN AGAIN TO FULFILL THEIR LOVE

ArHi BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

LIKE THE NAME ARSHI'S BEING BEST FRIENDS BUT CAN THEY REMAIN BEST FRIENDS EVEN AS LOVERS
ARNAV ATTACHING THE BROKEN STRINGS OF RELATIONS OF KHUSHI WITH HER FAMILY

AND MY ARMAAN RIDDHIMA WORK

REBIRTH AN AR FF

AR VERSION OF REBIRTH

YAARE DIL DAARE AN AR FF

AR VERSION FOR BEST FRIENDS FOREVER

AR VERSION OF SEARCH
Edited by searchoffriends - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CHARACTER SKECH

NOTE:  Friends this ff may contain some serious matters hope you all
don't have any problem with that

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA:

A RICH BUSINESS MAN ...smart handsome  good looking and ALONE

ARNAV got married 5 years back but now he got divorced  ,  now he is all alone his only family his mother lives in london  while arnav lives in mumbai. arnav was never attached with his mother because she never cared for anythink except for money , arnav only family was his father who died few years back
arnav is  searching for his child who is with a lady  about whom he had no clue not even her name he only knew one think that he is a father and his child is somewhere in the world

NAINA RAIZADA : 

ARNAV'S MOM , she is a rude arrogant women and thinks that she can but anythink no everythink  with money . she never loved anyone only one think that is important to her is money now lives in london and take care of her business there after his husband death

LAVANYA KAPOOR: 

a model and had a great career ahead ...she was MRS LAVANYA ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, 2 years back but then for her ,only career was important soo she got divorced 2 years back and now she had a great career for her

KHUSHI GUPTA :

she was an only child of a bank clerk , she was  born and brought up in a  middle class family , very sweet innocent and typical indian girl who loved her father a lot he was her only family as her mother died when she was just 14 years old ,  living a normal life till 2 years back when her life changed forever

now she lives in shilmla she came here 2 years  back when she was 2 months pregnant

now she is working as  a secretary in a company there and taking care of her 1 and half year old son KRISH , she is only a mother and nothing else she is all alone in the world she is still unmarried had no boyfriends and affairs and is a virgin πŸ˜‰

KRISH KHUSHI GUPTA : 

a cute adorable baby of one year the star of the ff crawl a lot and is very naughty  

AAKASH MALHOTRA :

khushi's boss ..very nice person and consider khushi as his friend didn't knew anythink about her past loves kids very much and soo is very close to krish ...he loves to play with him

thats all with the character skech there r more not soo important characters which will be used according to the story
Edited by searchoffriends - 10 years ago

MY INDEX

ARNAV AND KHUSHI FF'S WRITTEN BY ME

ArHi ff REBIRTH
BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI REBORN AGAIN FOR LOVE AND THEIR STORY AHEAD

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI AS BEST FRIENDS GRADUALLY MESSING UP WITH COMPLICATIONS OF LOVE

AND

ArHi ff SEARCH

BASED ON KHUSHI BEING A SURROGATE MOTHER OF ARNAV'S BABY AND THEIR LOST AND FOUND STORY

Edited by searchoffriends - 10 years ago
rkapoor1382 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow thts awesome start
N very different
Looking forward to it
Apoorvarani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome Start!!! Looking forward to read the story!!!
anamnoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Interesting
Do continue soon
monikaseth thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome start well done
deviarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The story looks differ & I'm looking forward for the first chapter.
ITS_LEENA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

unique concept

very eager to read the update

ramya4barun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gr8 intro...waitng ...u rr amazng as always..!!!