PART 4

PART 5

PART 6

PART 7

PART 9

PART 14
THREAD 2

Hey friends 

i knew i am already writing two ff's here and that to currently i am updatting on a snale speed ,LOL

still i cant stop myself from updating this ff of mine here

i just cant wait to end my other two ff's first and then write this , so just hope you will like this and yes i wont be making you wait long for amy updates , i will manage time and update regularly all my ff''s

so enjoy reading this now , and please please do comment lots of comment ok

FF named as HUNTING A SEARCH

INTRODUCTION ...OF   "SEARCH"

LIFE in never soo easy  for all as it looks like you can't buy happiness with money
I Tried to buy them but i Failed
People who say think that if you have money you r happy need to meet me
me ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA THE MOST SUCCESFULL BUSINESS MAN OF THE YEAR A BILLIONERE PEOPLE THINK THAT MY LIFE MUST BE GREAT FILLED WITH ALL LUXIURIES

BUT MY LIFE IS JUST  A SEARCH ... TALAASH

YES A SEARCH OF THAT GIRL THE STRANGE PART IS THAT I HAVE NEVER SEEN HER I NEVER MET HER I DID'NT EVEN KNEW HER NAME OR HOW SHE LOOKS

I only knew one think and it is that the GIRL has got with her the most precious think to mee in the world and  THAT IS MY CHILD

YES SHE IS A MOTHER OF MY CHILD STRANGE I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY CHILD MOTHER AND EVEN I DON'T CARE WHAT'S MATTER TO MEE IS THAT I WANT MY CHILD ONLY MY CHILD FOR WHOM I M SEARCHING FROM LAST 2 YEARS
THATS MY LIFE

I M ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA OWNER OF RAIZADA EMPIRE
CURRENT STATUS : DIVORCED AND NOW A SINGLE

LIFE has been allways miserable , and cruel on mee but now i even don't complain for that , frankly speaking i m happy with this life of mine now
life has taken a lot from mee BUT MY DESTINY GAVE MEE

SOMETHINK REALLY PRECIOUS yes i don't knew why it happenned sometime when i think about it then my life would have been somethink else but not soo great as it is now

i have somethink to live for MY LITTLE ANGEL WHOSE JUST ONE LOOK DOES WONDER ON MEE AND I FORGET ABOUT ALL MY MISERIES

i m living for him he is the one for whom i m alive my baby MY SON

me KHUSHI GUPTA a poor girl i have seen time in my life when i even don't have this much money that i can buy  two meals a day but now my life is stable enough i have a job which is enough for me and my baby to survive

my life is a  SEARCH ...A TALAASH FOR A SAFE SHELTER A PLACE FROM WHERE I CAN PROTECT MY BABY AND SAFE HIM FROM GETTING AWAY FROM MEE

yes i ran away i needed to do that to keep my baby with mee

YES I M A MOTHER AND ONLY A MOTHER ...THE STRANGE THINK IS THAT I DID'NT EVEN KNEW THE NAME OF MY BABY FATHER I NEVER MET HIM I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIM .AND I WISH THAT WEE SHOULD NEVER MEET OTHERWISE HE WILL TAKE MY SON AWAY FROM MEE

YES I M HIDING FROM THE WORLD AND THATS MY LIFE

I M KHUSHI GUPTA WORKING AS AN EMPLOYE IN ROSHAN'S A  REPUTATED COMPANY IN SHIMLA
CURRENT STATUS  :  UNMARRIED AND A SINGLE MOTHER OF MY ONE AND A HALF YEAR OLD SON

OK THAT WAS INTRO ,

SO HOW IS IT , DO YOU REALLY WANT TO READ THIS AHEAD

UPDATING CHARACTER IN A WHILE

Edited by searchoffriends - 29 July 2014 at 2:34pm

The following 120 member(s) liked the above post:

sini#81parimaladanaviabhineeshahaiderprincessep13sizzlingstar93khamarusrsan12savi_malvimoncheriridz_27Armelasukritaa12sweetfairy007nimsnannunmaharajshalinikanaguVaaniBhandariaar123tokyoFrozen_AnaRealityTruthkshubhangiNathiya143nataliyaArnie-girlnahesaku27barunankitabaransmatzayana123Smrikta992sarita_barunDanieshArnavyeshyeshnachemistry9dimple288madhusquareBarkahanamnoorhuny.thebestsaniashzadisanjana25angel_prachiSummer99chichi220crazyfanofdsdvINGCIVApples94nihasanpravallikaashishjaorearnavkhushi22anjalemehak06roshaanITS_LEENAarhi101Natasha08oKBSoMithikushApoorvaraniyashal_khanbeenish248missmkjenji08SaRun_poojaYaSha0512hiralhksakshiarshifanHarman987bs1224nadiafarjanasuji5Chandni..sasirAisha1996Javeria3991..Aimmy...dhakdhak22..ashiya..sruthickmomo121avni_barunSujaLuvsMayurushankitvcalicia212mayuloveuAnupamaJYzafi--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiVYGA89angeldream14saima4744hira_arniephillips_2909fffan123sana11teja0102..star_fan1sspoorthyameena671SobtiFanShreeSrilathalollasummaiyasayedASR6262amaiarkapoor1382GroverAddictmonikasethjeb1-afsha-drunkiiebabedrfizaahmed..Amira..pup03..Gunjan..Happytwinkleaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "NEW ArHi ff 'SEARCH' , Thread 2 Link on PAGE 1" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged

CHARACTER SKECH

NOTE:  Friends this ff may contain some serious matters hope you all
don't have any problem with that

ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA:

A RICH BUSINESS MAN ...smart handsome  good looking and ALONE

ARNAV got married 5 years back but now he got divorced  ,  now he is all alone his only family his mother lives in london  while arnav lives in mumbai. arnav was never attached with his mother because she never cared for anythink except for money , arnav only family was his father who died few years back
arnav is  searching for his child who is with a lady  about whom he had no clue not even her name he only knew one think that he is a father and his child is somewhere in the world

NAINA RAIZADA : 

ARNAV'S MOM , she is a rude arrogant women and thinks that she can but anythink no everythink  with money . she never loved anyone only one think that is important to her is money now lives in london and take care of her business there after his husband death

LAVANYA KAPOOR: 

a model and had a great career ahead ...she was MRS LAVANYA ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA, 2 years back but then for her ,only career was important soo she got divorced 2 years back and now she had a great career for her

KHUSHI GUPTA :

she was an only child of a bank clerk , she was  born and brought up in a  middle class family , very sweet innocent and typical indian girl who loved her father a lot he was her only family as her mother died when she was just 14 years old ,  living a normal life till 2 years back when her life changed forever

now she lives in shilmla she came here 2 years  back when she was 2 months pregnant

now she is working as  a secretary in a company there and taking care of her 1 and half year old son KRISH , she is only a mother and nothing else she is all alone in the world she is still unmarried had no boyfriends and affairs and is a virgin Wink

KRISH KHUSHI GUPTA : 

a cute adorable baby of one year the star of the ff crawl a lot and is very naughty  

AAKASH MALHOTRA :

khushi's boss ..very nice person and consider khushi as his friend didn't knew anythink about her past loves kids very much and soo is very close to krish ...he loves to play with him

thats all with the character skech there r more not soo important characters which will be used according to the story

Edited by searchoffriends - 17 July 2013 at 1:08am

The following 93 member(s) liked the above post:

parimaladswati2011anaviabhineeshahaidersony2463Anannya_Vidaritabhatia104shanthi06ramya4barunsangeethbalasweetfairy007rainbow01nimsnannutokyosaku27barunNathiya143rambo117nataliyacutie13shalinikanaguangel_prachiprincessrashidaINGCIVcrazyfanofdsdvzayana123josnirmalayeshyeshnaBarkahanamnoornihasandimple288Apples94chichi220Kareena1994aafanApoorvaranimehak06ITS_LEENAanjaleoKBSoMithikushhiralhkYaSha0512beenish248jenji08Harman987SaRun_poojanadiafarjanaakshiankitaarhi101suwinNatasha08SujaLuvsMayurushankitvcalicia212sasirAisha1996dhakdhak22Chandni....ashiya..momo121yoga123avni_barunanu_j_menonstar_fan1ameena671sspoorthysana11sruthickzafi--MISHTEE--VYGA89angeldream14laksh65AnupamaJYhira_arniephillips_2909summaiyasayedASR6262rkapoor1382SrilathalollaamaiaSobtiFanShreepup03Happytwinklemonikasethjeb1-afsha-GroverAddict-Xpress-drunkiiebabedrfizaahmedaishu3003

searchoffriends

IF-Rockerz

searchoffriends

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:58am | IP Logged

MY INDEX

ARNAV AND KHUSHI FF'S WRITTEN BY ME

ArHi ff REBIRTH
BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI REBORN AGAIN FOR LOVE AND THEIR STORY AHEAD

BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ?

BASED ON ARNAV AND KHUSHI AS BEST FRIENDS GRADUALLY MESSING UP WITH COMPLICATIONS OF LOVE

AND

ArHi ff SEARCH

BASED ON KHUSHI BEING A SURROGATE MOTHER OF ARNAV'S BABY AND THEIR LOST AND FOUND STORY

Edited by searchoffriends - 11 February 2014 at 8:16am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bs1224anu_j_menonstar_fan1rkapoor1382pup03

rkapoor1382

IF-Sizzlerz

rkapoor1382

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Wow thts awesome start
N very different
Looking forward to it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

searchoffriends

Apoorvarani

IF-Dazzler

Apoorvarani

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Awesome Start!!! Looking forward to read the story!!!

searchoffriends

anamnoor

Goldie

anamnoor

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Interesting
Do continue soon

searchoffriends

oKBSo

IF-Dazzler