Kumud's Response

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kumud's husband wants her to walk away from him, from the marriage and from his world.

Kumud defiantly answered him that she is there to stay in his life and in his house as his wife.

Somehow to me this seems another impulsive and self-defeating response on Kumud's part.

I think she should inform his family with the events of her suhaag raat and morning after and ask them point blank what it is that is going on.  Better still she should inform her parents so that they too can participate in the discussion. 

If the only solution is separation and divorce - it is better to start things early than late!

The storyline does not have to follow the book literally.  It can be adapted to this day and age!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kritikakk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
impulsive... maybe! kumud isnt in any mental frame to make any rational decisions!

but this scene n dialogue, reminded me of the same attitude, ego n arrogance that kumud displayed before when saras rejected her without even seeing her!
KUMUD now is married n again her family respect is at stake... but her attitude is coz she still is a woman who has been rejected AGAIN by a man, 1st saras n now 2nd her husband pramad!

kumud did always have a sense of ego n arrogance!

sorry, but thats my POV!

khanrocks thumbnail
thast what we love about her
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kumud has a lot of self respect and she won't just walk out after getting married! The marriage happened under less than ideal circumstances but she still did get married!

Therefore this is just her way of reinforcing her status as Mrs Pramad Dhan Dharamadikari! I didn't expect anything less from her! I don't see her deferring to her husbands maid / mistress or even to Pramad!

As for separation or divorce? I agree the story should reflect modern times and should show Kumud eventually seeking this! There is no need for her to condemn herself to a pointless life with Pramad!

Something similar happened to a relative of mine. She got married to this guy whom she even dated for awhile! But when she went to live in his house there was a women living with his family who he identified as a "cousin", but eventually turned out to be his mistress! So Kumud's situation reminded me of her! She eventually divorced her husband, coz she could not take this insult anymore! I hope Kumud does the same!Edited by MrDarcyfan - 10 years ago
KK84 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree! her character has totally changed as initially they showed how she stood up for everything and did not believe in backward thinking and now she wants to stay in this relationship..why?

ok I understand that she really cares about her parents and her dad would feel really bad that where did they get her married and then the badnaami of divorce but like you say in today's day and age...its actually not seen as a taboo that a divorced girl is a bad thing.

also she wants to give it her all in this marriage and make it work..but its moving too much too quick...she shouldnt be this adamant already...I mean I wouldve preferred she went with the flow and was still upset about Saras...then maybe a month later she would be like she wont have her husband be like this with her!

I dont know...I just dont want her to stay married to Pramad! lol!
Siri22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I haven't watched the epi but I think she wants to make it work because it's her decision to get married to Pramad. She wants to stand by it come waht may. It's too early to give up. But yes after some time if Pramad doens't change for good I want her to stand up to him and walk away.
anjaanichudi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Kumud should get paid for setting all the son's right 😆 Sabhi log issi wajah se want her and she does it diligently n final outcome kuch aur hi hota 😆
ipkknd2o12 thumbnail
totally agree..but reported everywhere SLB wants to follow the book.
im also not happy with this but i guess for the story to progress we have to wait and see what happens.
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree with u...!!