Jodha Akbar

.::.Happy Birthday Shehanshah Rajat Tokas.::. (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 31

Bamonforever

IF-Sizzlerz

Bamonforever

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Rajat. You're a brilliant actor , n you've all the time n age to achieve every thing you aspire, because you're only 22. May God bless you n may your fate help you to attain every thing- all the successes n glory in the world. Just forever keep that sweet smile on your face n that brave smile will scare away all bad things for your show. Evil Smile We're all with you n JA, n nothing n no body can stop it , you don't worry. Just chill n enjoy. It's your birthday after all n birthday comes only once in a year , so have a blast.

Be happy Rajat, that's what I want for you, Smile You've been enough hurt in the past but you're still standing strong upon your feet so nothing can break you, you've proved it n now destiny will bow before you n accept you as the ultimate king!
Very very Happy returns of the day Rajat, Happy birthday, have fun, have cake n candies n rule our hearts. Party Dancing
I'll pray for you n your show , I've fallen in love with your show n all our love will protect you n your show, trust your fate. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

_DarkLady_Amor..Sad.But.True....SoniSona....VasusenaRadheya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic ".::.Happy Birthday Shehanshah Rajat Tokas.::. (Page 5)" in Jodha Akbar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

neha_only

neha_only

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:42pm | IP Logged
Happy Birth Day Rajat ... Aap hamesha khush raho..yahi rabb sae dua hae... Kabhi koi dukh aap ki zindagi Mae na agae..

PartyParty

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_DarkLady_Amor.

neha_only

neha_only

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
ClapThanks Alot Khushi...,Hug  this is zabardast... Thumbs Up

_DarkLady_Amor.

..nams..

IF-Rockerz

..nams..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
res

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_DarkLady_

_DarkLady_

_DarkLady_

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday!Smile

Wish you all the best for future Rajat Ji...
Star

The celebration is amazingClap

Had fun going through the thread.Big smile

Amor.

...SoniSona....

IF-Sizzlerz

...SoniSona....

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Dancing I wish you all your favorite things on your lucky day.May you have those in your arms whom you love in your heart.I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year!Many many happy returns of this day !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U EmbarrassedRAJAT EmbarrassedParty

Edited by sonilausarun - 17 July 2013 at 10:23pm

Amor.

munnirony

IF-Sizzlerz

munnirony

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
the b'day thread looks awsum. fabulous work khushi. now i just really hope his b'day celebration is not spoiled just bcoz of sum stupid things. 

Amor.

Arpimugfan

IF-Rockerz

Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAJAT" Many Many Happy Returns Of The Day! Hope All Your Wishes n Dreams Comes True, All The Best For Your Future n Love Life!

1st Of All Thank You For Giving Us Prithviraj Chauhan :-) n Our Beloved Jodi RTMC :-) :-*

Rajat Becoz Of Your Flawless Acting, Dedication, Hard Work, n Honesty I Love You! I Want To See You As a Happy n Fun Loving Guy, Jaise Tum Pehle The So Plz Be Happy n Keep Smiling!

"Wakt Humesa Ek Jaisa Nehi Rehta,

Wakt K Samne Khud Ko Khone Mat Dena,

Jo Ho Jaise Ho Waise Rehna,

Kameyabi Bohat Kuch Hota Hai Per Sab Kuch Nehi Yeh Bhul Mat Jana,

Tumhare Family Members Frnds n Well Wishers Humesa Tumhare Saath Hai Yeh Yaad Rakhna!"

Once Again Wish You A Very Happy Birthday!

sammuratfanno1Amor.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Jodha Akbar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.