Performance as per expectations

paaji54 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Ram today performed that absolutely as per expectations...He has turned into a super ..

He can't say to his wife he loves him...!

The precap says it all...!

He is giving taana to priya...jaise gaon waale karte hain-tumhara bhai ye,tumhari maa ye...arre bhai naalayak hai to biwi pe kyun chilla rha hai?

Did priya even once told him that tumhari behen ye,tumhari behen wo...uspe to chad jaayenge bhai sahab...!

He says he wants to beat anyone...! who knows he might want to beat priya !

Whatever you all say who the hell in this world behaves such with his pregnant wife...!

His character is sending wrong signals to society...The way he treats his wife shows that still women are not respected in the society.

RIP Ram Kapoor-the character,RIP RAYA...!

Wife ko uske maayke ke naam pe taana dena ek ... insaan hi kar sakta hai aur koi nahin.
Edited by gk_09 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
please stop your bad wording.
paaji54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahumita_mitra

please stop your bad wording.

I am sorry maam but the way the character shouts at his wife really irritates us...!

I haven't used any vulgar words ... Its just a harsh criticism...His character cannot be praised everytime...Its as simple as it is...!

The way he is shouting at his wife, giving taana to her is done by villagers who are uneducated and illiterate.
Madhumita_Mitra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Actually u have no idea about RAYA and their love. Your MU dont spoil our
love and respect towards Ram.s character. 
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Hi Bye Bye U again😲 😲 That too again with Ram😲 😡 Look, Its simple. U don't like Ram fine...totally your opinion.. This is a free forum...Constructive bashing is welcomed👍🏼 Idle bashing like what u are doing is NOT welcomed👎🏼. If u vent your anger on Ram do it in a nice way. Like the icing on the cake make it sound good..Not raw like how u are putting it😡
Plz 
Edited by ramkideewani23 - 10 years ago
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Kinda loner on this front for sure, but RAYA and their love aside, what the Topic author has said is pretty much what is being shown, isnt it? Ram seems to not trust Priya at the drop of a hat...Yes agreed the author could have said it in more civilized words than using the choiced words they did, but the gist is not too far from the story being shown..so why the harsh reaction towards them? They could be a Ram hater or Raya hater, but the topic of discussion is absolutely legit! If you cant discuss the topic then atleast dont criticize the author for being able to call a spade a spade.
~Naina.
SimSimmer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I'm assure u we all understand his point in his topic. But I will only agree with him if he starts talking properly and stop the name calling. I for one goes against him because the way he structures his posts and the grammar he uses. Nothing else. Its legit points. But like I said, I will agree with him and not bash him only if he fixes his grammar😃😃😛
paaji54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramkideewani23

I'm assure u we all understand his point in his topic. But I will only agree with him if he starts talking properly and stop the name calling. I for one goes against him because the way he structures his posts and the grammar he uses. Nothing else. Its legit points. But like I said, I will agree with him and not bash him only if he fixes his grammar😃😃😛

I might have not made the correct choice of words but there are times when your patience is exhausted and you want to vent it out...

You might be more experienced and patient as compared to me but I am not that patient...!

I am sorry for my choice of words.I apologise for it.

But the point is what is being shown as his character is purely illegitimate both morally and logically.

And I have'nt used any vulgar words...you made an over generalised statement on my grammer.

Also I am surprised as to how can women respect such a character who illtreats his wife...!

Someday he might hold her responsible for global warming !
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
ramkideewani23 -

My point is that, harsh words, name calling or anything really does not change the truth. That's all.. Whether you agree or not is totally your choice, but the fact that you mention you do agree, tells me you know and acknowledge the truth, and I think that's all that really matters. 

One cant always expect truth me available in a nicely packaged, gift wrapped, bow tied fashion.. Most often then not truth is plain blunt and ugly..😕
paaji54 thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolkitty_23

ramkideewani23 -

My point is that, harsh words, name calling or anything really does not change the truth. That's all.. Whether you agree or not is totally your choice, but the fact that you mention you do agree, tells me you know and acknowledge the truth, and I think that's all that really matters. 

One cant always expect truth me available in a nicely packaged, gift wrapped, bow tied fashion.. Most often then not truth is plain blunt and ugly..😕

Yes completely agree with agree with you...!

Whats wrong in calling a man illiterate if his actions speak for the same?

This is truth..an ugly truth about how ram's character has been buthchered.