Thendral

Thendral tuesday- July 17, 2013 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nithyamkv

Channel Moderator

nithyamkv

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the updates.. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral tuesday- July 17, 2013 (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

maha2us

IF-Dazzler

maha2us

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
@Jan Akka: I am not sure how women activists or feminists work. As far I have seen, in the serials we have never seen the feminists giving justice for any woman. Probably Deepa has to work has one as she has potential for that. 

But then how is any activism going to help if women don't cooperate? What was the need for TPS to go and live with Laxman again? And TPS showed to be angry with Bhuvana only but not Laxman. TPS and her mom had every right to be angry with Laxman. I have another question. A man after leaving a wife who treated him badly marries again. MM married again and was angry with Bhuvana. But TPS didn't marry again. The serial ending in 'Thirumathi Selvam' doesn't show Archana marrying KK. Why that way women think? 

Again what is Thulasi doing? She never tells anything against GW and tries to do her best to be in the good books of her MIL. Why is she not protesting? Even if we talk about education, why Revathi has to fall in love during her studies? Can't she concentrate on doing her best in studies instead of seeking solace and love in a male? If this is the way these females behave, how can activists help? Is it the way of our society? Bhuvana found nobody would understand her point of view. Even if Bhuvana behaved like a criminal, as we know she too deserved some understanding and Laxman was cruel to her. As she was expected to swim against the current and live with injustices, she did something drastic.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007Jan50

newt2007

IF-Rockerz

newt2007

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
thanks for the update

liked Deepa's daring act. instead of crying she smashed Prabha's car with a parangal. she need to come out of that loosu prabha's life. after that Deepa will succeed in her studies and her future will be bright. let Prabha live with that new relation's daughter and get tortured from them.

I prefer Deepa pairing with TPS son.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekthendralfan007Jan50

Jan50

Goldie

Jan50

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Excellent post Maha2us. I loved your Bharathiyar poem too. At least get one good lawyer who can shred Prabha to pieces. I am sure there must be a woman lawyer or a man who is on the
Same page with Deepa. Activists can not do anything for people who dont want to change.
I liked new2007 's line of thinking too. Now Deepa must unite with TPS. Keep Ta and Tulasi far
Away. Because they omly arm her and mess up everything for her. I would really love Deepa to
Marry TPS's son. I dont like Kanagu also. Kanagu is nothing but trouble for Deepa.
I am convinced that Tamil serial directors  promote subjugation of women. Only place they are shown
 to have power is when they are defending their useless husbands like T defending TA. This is 
What I call Kannagi syndrome. Look at all our great poets like Valluvar and Avvayaar. They all promote
Only male chauvinism. Unfortunately when a woman becomes powerful like Avvayaar. She starts
Thinking like MCP man and promotes that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shasek

Post Reply New Post

Go to top