Amar and Vrinda again nailed it!!!

anuja.sweet.gal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
 one more superb taareyliciouis emotional episode...

Starting frm taarey scene the way she expressed she loved the strong rey... and not this rey who breaks down because he cannot control his emotions...and her love has made him week... just loved it... πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Then rey cannot see taani hating herself to love him, made him tell the truth that all he did was a plan to stop her...but then taani says they wont be happy together and gives him a gud bye kiss... πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ .. dat was superbly done by vrinda...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
After she leaves the way Rey broke down was heart wrenching... he made us cry😭😭😭... he has excelled all levels of emotionsπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

And the last part where taani throws away her bag was superbly doneπŸ‘πŸ‘...it showed how much she wanted to stay but she cant as she has a fear of becoming old bubblie taani jisne kali patti band kar mumbai aaye thi only for Rey.. and rey doesnt want such taani...so she is just leaving...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shweta.taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bang on post! πŸ‘ loved todays epi...πŸ˜‰
and not to forget,the precap! πŸ˜ƒ
patie thumbnail
Yeah both wer superb today :)
-GoluGudiya- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Today's Episode ... Another Heart-Piercing One ! It hurt so bad !! Hoping that we don't celebrate Mitwa anniversary in tears ! 😭
it was such a emotional some epi..:'( tears r still flowing from my eyesEdited by shanaya-taarey - 10 years ago
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely, hats off to Vrimar!! They did a brilliant job, I could feel both of their pain!! 
Swty_arshionly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amar was smply fantastic today,, he made me cry.. i can feel his pain, his loss... i have watched the repeat of that particular amar heart wrenching scene 10 tyms already... it was so so so briliiabtly done..hats off to amar...
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Res.Will unres after watching episode.
Unres
Both were awesome today!!!They completely nailed!The way Rey broke down😭😭 Amar acted out the scene beautifully.Love Vrimar!!!It was yet another heart wrenching and emotional episode and tomorrow is going to be yet another one!😭😭 Waiting for tomorrow and hoping that Taani does not leave.😭
Edited by lakshluvsD3nHHL - 10 years ago
shikha_taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I m still crying 😭 😭 ... cant see taarey heartbroken n dat gudbye kiss...just hoping dat it wasnt a gudbye
vrimar did a fantastic job as always πŸ‘πŸΌ...hats off to dem πŸ‘
Goonies4Ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

i agree vrinda and kunwar wr jus outstnding πŸ‘