Please help us to keep the thread clean and friendly..!!😳

Link to the previous thread -

Sadda Adda # 49 ~ Invites Only ~

RULES :

Follow the rules of CC Forum and absolutely No Bashing!!😊

Happy chatting friends..!!😊

Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago
MEMBERSHIP IS CLOSED . DO NOT POST WITHOUT PERMISSION, YOU'LL BE REPORTED !

MEMBERS

DIL

ALICE

STEPHANIE

VINU

SUMANA

AQIB

RUBA

SHREDY

ANJALI

LEELA

NUPUR

MANESHA

ASHISH

PALAK

SONU

SUSH

SHASHI

RIDHI

ARIF

SANJANA

AAKRITI

ARPITA

DEEPA 

CARDIO 

REENA 

KOMAL 

SWAGATA

ALIYA

RASMI

SANA

ANA

ZAYNAB

TWEETY

MUZAFFAR

HIYA

Edited by dilnasheen - 10 years ago
A HOME AWAY HOME

Hey Chatter boxes,

Today is a special day! Our Sadda Adda hit half century.πŸ₯³ The Golden Jubilee. Thanks to our chatterboxes we have achieved this in a short time. πŸ‘The main foundation to this is our beloved Dil (dilnasheen).😳 I joined Sadda Adda from it's 17th thread. My friend Stephanie (-Stephanie-)  invited me to join this awesome place. πŸ˜ƒIt was in early April this year. Soon it became my favourite place in India Forums.😳 So on a special day like today, I thought of doing something special.πŸ˜‰So this is my treat for you all. πŸ˜‰Being an explorer , I wanted to know about the history of Our Adda. So basically from this write up I would like to take your attention to seek about how our Sadda Adda thread started & came a long journey till the 50th thread.πŸ˜ƒ Lets peep in to the history of Sadda Adda.πŸ˜‰

Our Sadda Adda didn't started as ''Sadda Adda'' from the beginning. πŸ˜† On the 8th of March 2013, it started as a simple chatting thread, named as ''Jagte Raho" by drashtirocks.😳 It was when the Madhubala forum was quite silent & less active. The thread maker wanted to make the Madhubala forum more active & members later joined chatting in it. πŸ˜‰She made her statement as '' Jagte raho... ek to bichare MB and RK ki neend udd gayi thi... and u guyz sleeping...''

So our beloved Dil replied her as, Me still Awake...😊 JAAGTE RAHO...!!!πŸ˜†

You can find that historical moment from here πŸ˜† = 

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3474996

Later Alice too joined with Dil. 😊They chatted whole night. Kept spamming the chat thread in a super speed I guess, am I right Dil? πŸ˜†Soon they started the 2nd thread, as the thread maker was quite impressed with Dil & Alice's activeness.πŸ‘πŸΌ  They PMd the moderators before making the 3rd thread. πŸ˜‰Thankfully they got the permission. That's how the story started.πŸ˜†

Then Aliya (...Aliya...) too joined with them. 😊They kept chatting & chatting reached the 4th,5th, 6th,7th  Jagte raho threads. πŸ˜†Finally our Sadda Adda was born as the 8th Jagte raho. πŸ‘Dil started the 8th thread & renamed the chatting thread as Sadda Adda.πŸ˜ƒ Days, weeks, months passed. The Sadda Adda chat thread was developed with lots of chatterboxes. 🀣Later it was moved to the Chat clubs forum from the Madhubala forum.  Can you believe that little incident guided to 50 threads?😲 I hope Dil is the proudest from all of us here today.😳 Thank you so much Dil.πŸ‘ Even you would not thought that simple chat you started will end up as a huge chat thread someday. So today our golden jubileeπŸ‘. Glad this chat thread hit 50 threads in just 4 months.πŸ‘πŸΌ Hats off to all the chatter boxes here.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I remember there was a phase which our Sadda Adda ran so fast sometimes fast than the light. πŸ˜†I remember Dil saying that our motto should be ''A thread for a day''. 🀣There were such fun & excited days which Adda finished in a single day. πŸ˜‰Recently, due to member's busy schedules it became bit silent. πŸ˜• I remember about 3 weeks ago, I couldn't find our Adda in the chat club till the 14th page.😲 It remained on the 1st page every day.πŸ˜• I felt like crying that day,😭 thinking how could this ever happen? Finally one day Stephanie & Me started spamming in Adda again, as we wanted to get promoted soon. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†Finally mission got completed,πŸ‘πŸΌ we PMd our busy chatter boxes to come again. πŸ˜†The Adda  was back to normal, with the spamming machines. 🀣

I would like to call this place as a home away from home. 😳This still remains as my favourite place in India Forums. πŸ˜³ We all are like a happy big family. πŸ˜ƒWe enjoyed chatting nonsense, πŸ˜†teasing each other, 🀣pranks, pulling legs,πŸ€ͺ shared happiness πŸ˜ƒ& as well as sorrow. I remember when our serial Madhubala was running with a unpleasant track we used to come here & cry, shared our frustration, anger with members & we helped each other to heal. Sometimes Adda looked like a prediction corner.πŸ˜† We just came up with our superb & stupid freaking crazy predictions.πŸ˜† After watching the episode, everyone came here to discuss about it.😳 Cracked jokes on each other.🀣 Adda became a good friend specially for the spamming kings & queens who wanted to promote quickly. πŸ˜‰

Our Sadda Adda people are talented in many things.πŸ˜† Let me describe a little bit about all of you.πŸ˜‰

Dil ' The main foundation of Sadda Adda,😳 an awesome writer πŸ‘& I should say a one of the talented chatterboxes here.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Nupur di ' Whom I respect as an elder in the forum.😳 The eldest of all the chatter boxes.πŸ˜† Keep going Nupur di I should say you are very much active than these youngsters.πŸ˜‰

Alice ' The active chatter box who was chatting with Dil in Jagte Raho. πŸ˜‰Though I have not interacted with you that much, I know you are a very nice person that anyone can get on with easily.😳

Stephanie ' My soul sister, 😳my chiki boo😳 & my so many!πŸ˜† My bestie here. 😳The one who introduced me to this amazing chat thread.πŸ˜ƒ A talented siggie maker in the forum.πŸ‘ An active chatter box. πŸ˜† Thanks a lot for inviting me.😳

Sumana ' Also known as Appy.πŸ˜‰ Which always remind us Appy fiz.🀣  A nice buddy for all.😳 An official beverage supplier for party threads. πŸ˜‰Another chatter box who helped Sadda Adda to reach this mile post.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Aquib ' Me & most of us call him, Bhaijaan. 😊Truly a brother for all of us.😳 The first die hard Vivian Dsena fan I found in this forum. πŸ˜‰A little bit quiet chatter box I should say, πŸ˜†with all the jabbering queens here.🀣

Ruba ' The youngest Chatter box here.😳 Everyone knows that she has come to the thread by her special signal, meow! πŸ˜‰Our cute little kitten.😳 The meow meow chatter box here. πŸ˜†

Shredy ' My song sistah. 😳A chatterbox with a passion for music.😊 Another nice friend I came across in India forums.😳

Anjali ' Another chatter box here. πŸ˜†I should say, a little bit quiet chatter box comparing to other spamming machines.πŸ˜† Another nice buddy I came across.😳

Leela '  I should say, a hard working chatter box.😳 The most active & the hard working  member I have ever seen in this forum. πŸ‘πŸΌI hope you all agree with me. 😳Hats off to you Leela.πŸ‘

Manesha ' A popular member in the Madhubala forum & as well as a chatter box here.πŸ˜ƒ An active member in the forum who always come up with nice posts. πŸ‘πŸΌ

Ashish -  He is also a quiet chatter box. πŸ˜†An obsessed Salman Khan fan.

Palak ' Pallu, another nice friend I came across here.😳 Another active chatter box here.πŸ˜†

Sonu '  Another active member in the forum😊 & a little bit quiet chatterbox πŸ˜† & a nice friend I came across.😳

Sush ' Another talented Chatter box.😳 A siggy expert.πŸ‘ Though a little quiet chatter box here your amazing siggies says about your nice imaginations & creative mind.

Shashi ' I would say a night owl.🀣 Never seen her chatting here in day time. πŸ˜•Another active chatter box with a little bit of gutter mind on Rishbala romance.πŸ˜‰

Ridhi ' Another nice chatterbox here.πŸ˜† I remember your fights with Aku to reserve the first comment on my fan fiction.🀣

Arif ' Another active chatter box here, now a little bit silent.πŸ˜† He was honoured as the spamming king here.πŸ˜‰

Sanjana '  A little bit silent chatter box here. 😊A nice buddy to all.😳

Aakriti ' Oh! My name sistah. πŸ˜‰My partner in crime.πŸ˜‰ Our friendship started with always saying only Hi & Bye to each  other as we were busy those days . πŸ˜†So our conversations just limited in to Hi & Bye.🀣 Soon we became each others' Hi & Bye sisters. πŸ˜†But I never thought you will become one of the closest friends in IF. 😳You are a chatterbox who is more than enough active.🀣

Arpita ' Another quiet chatter box & a nice friend I came across. 😳I remember you hosted my IF Dazzler party, gave the party thread as a surprise for me.πŸ€—

Deepa - Another sweet chatter box here.😳 A nice friend to all.😊

Cardio ' A little bit quiet chatter box.😳 But when it comes to posts, sheis a brilliant post maker in the forum.πŸ‘

Reena ' Another sweet & a little bit quiet chatterbox. 😳Haven't interacted with you that much but seems you are a nice person to everyone.😊

Komal ' My Koko πŸ˜³ , my chiki boo.😳 Truly an active chatter box.🀣 Even though you are not very much active here I surely know about your chatting skills.πŸ˜‰ A talented member who is an expert in happy dances.

Titli' Swagata, your name is posted in the front page like that, but I don't think anyone can recognise you if we won't say Titli.πŸ˜• Yes my Tili di .πŸ˜† Popular as SR Queen in the forum,πŸ˜‰ with a 24 hrs active gutter mind.☺️ Turned me to a SR princess in a short period of time & my teacher about ahem ahem & blushy blushy stuff.☺️

Aliya ' My naughty little chiki boo.πŸ˜† An extraordinary chatter box, 🀣not here but in other places.πŸ˜‰ An active member in the forum & I should say a straight forward person.πŸ‘πŸΌ I love that quality of you.😳 Also an expert in happy dancing like Komal.

Rasmi ' A popular & an active member in the forum.😳 A little bit silent chatter box here. πŸ˜†I really appreciate your hard work you do in the Madhubala forum.πŸ‘

Sana ' Another chatterbox in Adda. 😳Though I haven't interacted with you much, you are another nice member I came across in the forum.😊

Ana -  She is inactive now. We are already missing you.😭 The great post maker in the Madhubala forum with monkey emoticons which always cracked me up. 🀣

Zaynab '  A talented member in the forum with extraordinary skills like can be awake even the whole 24 hrs.πŸ˜‰ I should say she is allergic to sleep.πŸ˜•πŸ€£ An active member in the forum. Though not very much active in Adda a real chatter box in other places.πŸ˜‰

Tweety ' Another sweet chatterbox here. πŸ˜†A little bit silent, but a nice friend for all.😳

Muzaffar ' The chatterbox who joined us recently.😳 I hope you find here as an interesting place. Keep chatting.πŸ˜†

Lastly me, Vinu πŸ˜†just a simple girl who gets addicted to things very easily. πŸ˜‰A chatter box in both real life & online.🀣 Wanted to do something special for the golden jubilee.😳 Hope you liked my write up.😳 Thanks a lot.😳 This is our home away home. We all are a happy big family here.πŸ˜ƒ Sadda Adda Family is incomplete without it's members. So I would like to remind you all to drop in here whenever you are free.😳

May our Sadda Adda  run for a number of threads with the help of these talented chatterboxes. πŸ˜†

PS- I hope I didn't miss anyone.πŸ˜• These are just character sketches came to my mind about you all. πŸ˜†Hope you enjoyed about reading your selves.🀣

PPS- Enjoy the party post below. 😳Specially for my super duper chatter boxes.πŸ˜‰

Thanks,

<3 Vinu

Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE 50TH SADDA ADDA

It's time to celebrate!

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE TREAT!πŸ˜†

Edited by VinuRox - 10 years ago
Ok :) I promised Dil I would fill this place up with Siggies ! 😳 But I changed my mind! 😳
After reading Vinu's intro.. I'm just gonna share my Adda experience! πŸ˜†

So I came across the Adda in the Madhubala Forum 😳 The thread seemed like a pretty friendly place, Barged in and asked if I could join 😳 And these friendly folks said I could 😳 And that was the start of a GREAT friendship πŸ˜† I joined at the 13th Adda :D I was being real polite and asked if I could join :D Anddd Nupur di said I could! πŸ˜†  
  ------------>>>          79893799

And that was the start folks :D Been here almost everyday for the past 37 Addas πŸ˜† And this place is truly like a second home! πŸ˜† 😳😳     

Love all my best buds over here 😳 Dil, Nupur Di, Sush, Sonu, Bhaijaan, Rubes,Aliya, Vinu, Ridhi, Lee, Alice, Sumo and maaannny more 😳 You guys rule! 😳

I've made some awsome friends over here! 😳 And I'm sooo glad I asked if I could join 😳 NO REGRETS whatsoever! 😳

ViVa La Sadda Adda <3

Steph Loves You All! 😳

xxx

Edited by -Stephanie- - 10 years ago
Congrats on reaching the 50th milestone! πŸ‘ πŸ₯³

Thanks Dil for starting this Adda which has been a home away from home for me! πŸ€—

I remember, I was totally lost at IF during my initial months here and after Leela, Dil you were the first person who was sweet and friendly with me. You even put up with my stupid, silly questions about the forum and were always patient with me. πŸ˜†

During those early days, I would either be in the EDT threads or the Adda. MF used to be a landmine with dirty fights in every thread, making me skip all and run here for shelter! πŸ˜† There were just about seven or so members here and I was welcomed and accepted as a part of this group.

We have done enough bashing here, cribbing and complaining over the months, venting out our frustration over tracks and stupidity and evaded the Mods and the R team early on. But then some sadist brought our thread under purview, we started getting stalked and it was never the same as before. Still, even today, the Adda is a haven, and I know I can find some good friends here and chat and relax.

Thanks Vinu for such a lovely introduction and your kind words. 😊

Steph, you were lucky not to have to go through ragging the day you joined. Those who joined later had to answer my Golden question. I know, everyone knows my question. πŸ˜†

It's been great meeting new people here and making new friends!

Hoping we reach another milestone pretty soon! 😊

Edited by ennishet - 10 years ago
Congratulations ppl πŸ₯³
Finally !!! After lots and lots of months, weeks and days of chatting and spamming (not to forget !! πŸ˜†) we have reached the most awaited Golden jubilee !!!  πŸ₯³

Our GOLDEN THREAD !!

It's time to celebrate guys !! πŸ₯³

Since the day i joined the adda it had been my most visited thread on the forum and is the place to which i would like to dedicate my promotion till a dazzler πŸ˜†

Our SADDA ADDA was, is and will always be the sweetest home where all of us chat and...again not to forget spam a lloottt !! πŸ˜†

Spam queens and kings !! Cheers !!! 

So on the Golden anniversary of our adda...here's the cake πŸ˜†

Here's the cake with champagne πŸ˜†

It's time for The Golden Celebration guys !! πŸ₯³

Cupcakes for all !!

Golden Drinks guys !! πŸ˜‰

ENJOY GUYS !!! πŸ₯³

Edited by aakriti18 - 10 years ago
Congratulations  guys πŸ₯³