Baal Veer

   

Stars of Balveer chat club -1 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 127

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 15134

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

why did you end ur FF so soon. The story had potential of few more chapters.

But that much was I had planned for after I restarted it,
But seems everytime my readers are unhappy with my endingsOuch
atleast this ending was fast...still a very good story and ending..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Stars of Balveer chat club -1 (Page 6)" in Baal Veer forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17944

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

SS is unlucky with gals on his show...they get replaced...BV, jdj and his earlier show. He might got used to these things...I really won't him to get a nice Bollywood or big tv offer.

Me too, even another serial offer will do for now, 
Better than this nonsenseDead
on tweeter somebody asked whether he is quitting saanchi vadhu and he replied "no".
I think next weeks of BV will see conflict of bal var and CS bcos of silly ..I hope this is true and really want nice scenes btw them as both have amazing chemistry.

You want nice conflicts scenes between bal var and CS?LOL

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 15134

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden


I will come here only if any of 4 sisters r here. I will never get bored if you gals a there.Big smile

LOLLOL But I think my big sis can't be much active here too,Wink
She hasn't even answered my what's app msgs.
I think you'll have bear with me moreTongue
Mst of the time as tulasi is in India...we only have each other company...I even like chatting with SS another wifey..

Shall we call her then?WinkLOL
But she needs to run AT without us
[/QUOTE]
let's discuss with our other stars of CC whom to invite .

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17944

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

why did you end ur FF so soon. The story had potential of few more chapters.

But that much was I had planned for after I restarted it,
But seems everytime my readers are unhappy with my endingsOuch
atleast this ending was fast...still a very good story and ending..

Thanks. I was about to start a new one soon, but Iam afraid I won't get readers

Coz readers are engaged in other two daily FFs.
But Iam busy too, so doesn't matterSmile

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 15134

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

SS is unlucky with gals on his show...they get replaced...BV, jdj and his earlier show. He might got used to these things...I really won't him to get a nice Bollywood or big tv offer.

Me too, even another serial offer will do for now, 
Better than this nonsenseDead
on tweeter somebody asked whether he is quitting saanchi vadhu and he replied "no".
I think next weeks of BV will see conflict of bal var and CS bcos of silly ..I hope this is true and really want nice scenes btw them as both have amazing chemistry.

You want nice conflicts scenes between bal var and CS?LOL

Yes...this good goody boring brotherly feeling looks unrealistic..
Last week CS asking bal veer eat this dhokla they r good dialogue. LOL
they r better anyday than female bonding of ex sarpanch, future head nurse and silly..LOL

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17944

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86


Mst of the time as tulasi is in India...we only have each other company...I even like chatting with SS another wifey..

Shall we call her then?WinkLOL
But she needs to run AT without us
let's discuss with our other stars of CC whom to invite .
[/QUOTE]

Let's see. She's sweet but she's too young for us, you know 

--SudhaS--

IF-Sizzlerz

--SudhaS--

Joined: 01 January 2013

Posts: 17944

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Sheets, even though we chat often today am feeling as if Iam whispering to youLOL
Coz of the codesLOL


Edited by Sudhaiyer86 - 16 July 2013 at 7:00am

Sheetsden

IF-Sizzlerz

Sheetsden

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 15134

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

Originally posted by Sudhaiyer86

Originally posted by Sheetsden

why did you end ur FF so soon. The story had potential of few more chapters.

But that much was I had planned for after I restarted it,
But seems everytime my readers are unhappy with my endingsOuch
atleast this ending was fast...still a very good story and ending..

Thanks. I was about to start a new one soon, but Iam afraid I won't get readers

Coz readers are engaged in other two daily FFs.
But Iam busy too, so doesn't matterSmile
Wait for sometime and write. The other 2 stories r really engaging ESP nniks...
but ur writing is very realistic and involves all characters just like the actual tv show. The only think u dont write is lot of romantic scenes. but I am not so much interested in romantic mushy mushy scenes..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--SudhaS--

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Baal Veer Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.