TaaRey & SaMud SS- Tumse Milke - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago

Okay so after reading all the comments, I have decided to include both of them equally. But a bit more TaaRey, because most people said both by they liked TaaRey a bit better. But I want to be fair, so I will be equal. This chapter does have more TaaRey in it, but next will be a bit more SaMud.

Chapter 2

Kumud was very busy in the arrangements for Taani's wedding. All the girls were. Everyone was rushing about oding things, sadly for Swayam he was the only boy there. But he knew this was his sister's wedding so he would do anything for it. He was walking by Kumud, when he saw the distant look on her face. He stopped and went by her.

Swayam: Kumud di, are you okay?
Kumud: Yes Swayam, why?
Swayam: You look lost.
Kumud: I was just thinking about Saras, I still can't believe he's coming here.
Swayam: When he does come, I'll kill him.
Kumud: No! Swayam don't do that. He might have rejected me, but I still love him. There is just something about him that I can't get away from.
Swayam: I don't understand how someone can reject you, without even seeing you!
Kumud: some people are like that Swayam, but leave that. This week is all about Rey and Taani. I can't believe they are finally getting married.
Swayam: me too! Did Taani tell you about what happened when I first found out?
Kumud: no what?
Swayam: I almost broke my friendship with Rey over this!
Kumud: WHAT? Why??
Swayam: Because I thought it had been going on for ages. But actually it had happened like for 2 days.
Kumud: Oh Swayam, always over-reacting.
Swayam: Not always.
Kumud: Almost always.

Swayam was about to give a really good comeback when Taani squealed.

Taani: they're here.

Swayam, Kumud, Kusum, and Kumari all rushed out after Taani. Taani saw Rey and went and jumped and hugged him. Rey spun her around.

Rey: Hello Mrs Reyaansh Singhania. Did you miss me?
Taani: I'm not Mrs Reyaansh Singhania yet, I'm still Miss Taani Shekhawat for another 4 days. And yes I did miss you.
Rey: Me too, and I can't wait to make you mine, in all ways possible *winks at Taani*
Swayam: OYE Jija-ji that's my sister.
Rey: Swayam my saale sahib, how are you?

ReYam walked towards each other and hugged each other.

Kusum: what only your saale gets a hug, not your future bhabi's and saali's.
Rey: of course, I always save the best for last.

Rey went forward and hugged all 3 of them.

Kumud: so you finally decided to make Taani yours, took you sometime!
Rey: I know, but I finally did it. And I am super happy.

Rey put his arm around Taani's waist and Taani put her head on his chest.

Taani: so am I.

???: Arre Rey, I know you're excited to see Taani, but you could help with the bags!
???: Ya and I have to go visit Kumud's family.

Everyone's face snapped to where the voices were coming from. Kumud's whole body froze.

Kumari: Saras bhai?
Saras: Kumud?

Kumud quickly turned her face before Saras could properly see her.

Swayam: Kumud, who is this?
Rey: Saras, how do you know Kumud?
Kumud: Swayam, that's the guy who rejected me!
TaaReYam: WHAT?!?!?

Swayam saw red and grabbed Saras' collar.

Swayam: How dare you? How dare you reject Kumud, without even seeing her.

TaaMud ran to Swayam, and tried to calm him down. Kumud faced away from Saras, but all Saras could do was try and see Kumud's face.

Kumud: Swayam, just leave him. He's not worth it.
Swayam: he's not worth anything!
Taani: bhai, leave him. He's Rey's guest and as much as we all might hate him, we can't do anything.
Kumari: wait why does everyone hate Saras bhai?
Kumud: BECAUSE HE REJECTED ME KUMARI, WITHOUT SEEING MY FACE.

Kumari stood there in shock.

???:WHAT?

Swayam let go of Saras and turned around. Kumud started to cry.

Vidyachatur: How could you not tell me this Kumud? How could you keep this from me?
Kumud: Bapu, I'm so sorry. Please forgive me. I didn't want to hurt you. You were so happy by this.
Taani: Haan Kaka, it's not her fault.
Swayam: Ya we didn't want to see you unhappy.
Kusum: Haan Bapu, please don't be mad.
Vidyachatur: this means you all knew. You all knew and you didn't tell me. How could you? You are supposed to me Taani, Swayam I treat you like my children, and this is how you repay me. And you Kusum and Kumud, my own flesh and blood.

Vidyachatur walked away angry and hurt. Kumud fell to the floor. Kusum, Kumari, Swayam and Taani rushed to her. Kusum took her head in her hands.

Kumud: this is the first time ever that Bapu had shouted at me.
Saras: Kumud, I'm so sorry.
Kumud: You have to right to even talk to me. Just leave me alone.
Swayam: Rey can you please just take your guest to their rooms. Taani will show you your rooms.
Taani: Sure, come one Rey, Saras, and you two.
Sunny: my name is Sunny. I'm Saras's  friend.
Danny: And I'm Saras' brother, Danny.
Taani: Okay you all follow me.

TaaRey, Saras, Danny and Sunny all went in. But all Saras could think of, while Taani showed them their rooms, was the broken look of Kumud's face. He felt his heart break a little when he looked at her. He still hadn't seen her full face, but part of it. But what was wrong with him, shouldn't he just be glad that everything is over between them.

*Meanwhile with Kumud, Swayam, Kumari, and Kusum*

Swayam: Kumud, please stop crying!
Kusum: haan di, please do. Forget about the Mr Saraswatichandra. It's Taani's engagement tonight. What could be more important than that.
Kumari: haan, we should forget about everything and be happy for her.
Kumud: but did you see the look on Bapu's face, he was so distraught. He has never been so mad at me.
Swayam: Don't worry Kumud, I will handle Bapu. You just go and get ready for tonight. I will handle everything. This is my sister's wedding and I will not let anything or anyone ruin it.

Swayam went to Bapu's room and sat and talked with him for some time. Meanwhile TaaRey were in Rey's room talking about the afternoon's events.

Taani: Rey, Kumud di is heart-broken.
Rey: I know sweetheart, but I had no clue that they knew each other and he was the guy. I can't exactly tell him to leave.
Taani: You don't have to, he's your guest.  As long as they stay away from each other, everything will be fine.
Rey: I don't think there is a problem there. I think they will stay as far away as possible from each other.
Taani: me too, but Kumud di actually loves him. Even after all of this, she still loves him. I don't understand why!
Rey: She got rejected by the man she loves.
Taani: Just like me.
Rey: Hello, I proposed to you.
Taani: after forever. I just hope she gets the same happy ending as me.
Rey: trust me, she will.

Rey hugs Taani to him.

Precap: FINALLY TaaRey engagement. Vidyachatur forgives Kumud and the rest. SaMud come face to face again. TaaRey are finally officially engaged. Swayam performs with SaMud, Kusum, and Kumari.

Okay so I know it wasn't as much as I told you it would be. But I didn't want to stuff it all into one chapter. I promise that next time there will be more SaMud and TaaRey engagement. Hope you at least enjoyed the small TaaRey moments, the SwaMud (Swayam & Kumud) bonding and also the big reveal and meeting.

Review till page 14 for Part 3.

awesome update dear loved to the core
plz jaldi update karna
Hey Yrr Awsum taarey hug maar dala mere yrr ...taarey tok abt samud n rejection she faced was Awsum continue soon n pm me..
Great update.. Taarey are just soo adorable!!
awesome update 👏 love taarey's sweet little moments 😆
Read both parts.
Awesome job yaar!
Aww TaaRey were so cute !! And SaMud Finally come face-to-face excited for the next Chapter !
Nyc update.
Luvd swamud bond.
Awesome Update!!
Loved it...
Awe kumud :(
Hope Saras falls for her soon!!!
Awe awe awe TaaRey too adorable yaar <3
Update Soon :D
wow...thatz so nice...loved it...

taarey moment then the truth trveal and kumud heartbroken...wish everything got solve soon.