Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

AliStark

Groupbie

AliStark

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
If the news is true, anamika in going to end next month. That's a good news. But also a bad news because we won't be able to see simran anymore. Its such a shame that a show with a lots of potential has to go down this way. But I hope some cleaver production house will think of making another serial with mudit and simi in lead in a proper way with no rano and chavi interruption. Until then we will miss simran kaur a lot.Cry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Mayonnaise_Cshafkatsectorjenny156

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "We will miss simran." in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
I'll miss simran too. She did da best as ana. Bt i'll miss jeeka. Ow im feeling lyk crying.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AliStarkCshafkatsectorjenny156

Cshafkat

Cshafkat

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
if the news is true, then i'm happy because the show is not worth watching anymore because of the stupid track and at the same time i'm sad since i'll definitely miss simran. this serial could have been so much better. the biggest proof is that when it started back in november 2012, it started gaining immensely positive reviews. simran was the only reason i was watching the show. she did the best. i will definitely miss anamika but only for simran. it's extremely sad that the CV's couldn't use her talent properly. i wish simran all the best for the future.

Edited by Cshafkat - 15 July 2013 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

-bonbon-

IF-Stunnerz

-bonbon-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Although I'll miss Simran and her amazing acting, I'm sure she'll be back with a bigger and better show which will make use of her talent much better! <3 :) Love you Simi Didi Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Cshafkatsector

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliStark

If the news is true, anamika in going to end next month. That's a good news. But also a bad news because we won't be able to see simran anymore. Its such a shame that a show with a lots of potential has to go down this way. But I hope some cleaver production house will think of making another serial with mudit and simi in lead in a proper way with no rano and chavi interruption. Until then we will miss simran kaur a lot.Cry

pink above ROFL ROFL

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

I'll miss simran too. She did da best as ana. Bt i'll miss jeeka. Ow im feeling lyk crying.

Don't cry my shweeto baby, please come to Pammi Pyarelal it's good.  Its cliched and repetitive, but the actors pack a lot of spunk...

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sector

Originally posted by MUNIASTUART

Don't cry my shweeto baby, please come to Pammi Pyarelal it's good. Its cliched and repetitive, but the actors pack a lot of spunk...
wat is pammi...?

rosh94

Groupbie

rosh94

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
i m happyTongueTongue
finally ye show khatam ho raha haiWinkWink
ab simran ka acting talent aur zaya nahi ho gaPartyParty
but simran jaldi se kise new show me ao na plz
we will miss simran CryCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector