Poll

Who will save roli?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi guys

My vote is for sid bcz its always simar who save roli.. even last time when roli lost her memory when she was with veeru... this time i want sid to save his friend  his love his wife his life...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Arjuneeti... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I too vote for Sid it'll be a treat watching Rosid confrontation and Sid bringing her home

But as its Sasural Simar Ka, Simar is likely to rescue Roli.

Edited by malihaahmed - 10 years ago
-Sakthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: malihaahmed

I too vote for Sid it'll be a treat watching Rosid confrontation and Sid bringing her home

But as its Sasural Simar Ka, Simar is likely to rescue Roli.

ur right mallu...it will be a great treat Day Dreaming we have already seen rosim sis bond when she saved from veeru...but now i want somethg new, it will be great to Watch sid saving his love...
zarraa22 thumbnail
Sid sid sid. All the way. He makes every scene interesting unlike aunty simar with one expression on her face always. Rosid will rock d action and adventure scene of saving roli the way they spiced up amisha track ending. Super duper boring track which was goimg on with premar suddenly got magical with rosid entering that part of story.
Cvs please give us sid this time and not aunty simar keeping ssk boring and dead as ever.
upra thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Why should Simar rescue?? Roli?? Its the hero's job to play knight in shining armor and save his lady. I will be disappointed if Simar rescues Roli but knowing the CV's as usual they will give all the importance to Dim-Sim and she will eventually end up saving Roli...this is also acceptable as long as Rosid unite. 
Sammy235 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: upra

Why should Simar rescue?? Roli?? Its the hero's job to play knight in shining armor and save his lady. I will be disappointed if Simar rescues Roli but knowing the CV's as usual they will give all the importance to Dim-Sim and she will eventually end up saving Roli...this is also acceptable as long as Rosid unite.

Yes!! Exactly...agree with u alll the way... Sid with roli...how perfect. Just thinking abt is making me excited. Do not know what will happen when i actually see it 😳 😳 😳
suhanakkt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It will be dimar for sure 😡 ,ssk cvs r dumboo so they cant think r8way but I also wanted our sid will rescue his lady. It will be damn boring if its dimar again hope this ti me cvs give us someyhing diff .
.Divya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I too want sid to save Roli but it will be simar who saves Roli... as it is the story of sisters love...
irinthom.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My vot gs to Sid , imag frds if it happens den it sd b a big feast fr us bcoz in front of family so many limtns Bt if d sitn is lik our wish den waoh... I can't imag... Waiting fr such an intns scene
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
my vote is for sid...we can get some romance too...😉😆