Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera
Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

India-Forums

Oh how I wish

dididumb Goldie
dididumb
dididumb

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
I wish to slap ratan for learning nothing from her mistakes. That woman is ready to accept veera if her two timing husband comes back but has no qualms rejecting a five year old who is not at fault for anything going wrong in her life. 

Further more Ratan herself ran everyone away from her life with her unbending stubbornness and if truth be known, despite her driving a truck, a tractor and what not, the woman is a weakling. By the way half the woman living in rural punjab, work in the fields, alongside men. Actually in every second village you see examples of many single women parenting their kids and working in the fields, for their livelihoods. 

She is a weak woman because she does not know how to forgive people and move on in her life in the real sense of the word. So, she may be a feminist or whatever but she lacks a basic human virtue I.e. the heart of a mother. she behaves like a thwarted wife all the time but never like a mother. she may be a provider but she is no caretaker otherwise she would not call a little girl the sole reason of her destruction.

Modernity is a state of mind and liberalism is an attitude and this woman is far away from both. She is also a typical starplus bahu trying to prove like pratigya and akshara and Sandhya that she is the best of all, and how she has borne all ills and given shelter to the illegitimate child of her late husband. But the fact of the matter is that it is her son's affiliation to the little baby that forced her to allow veera in her house, and not some intrinsic feeling of goodness. 

She is a typical housewife who is still keeping true to petty feelings instead of rising above them to experience true liberalism. 
She who is so ready to blame veera for her husband's abandonment of her is totally blind to the fact that she herself  is the reason for breaking kartar's marriage. She is hurt by gurpreet's hatred for her thinks of herself as  oh so innocent in all that mess. On the contrary she is so eager to blame a 5 year old child for being a home wrecker. Shame on ratan she's no sherni she is a bloody coward hiding her own weaknesses and insecurities behind an innocent child. 
If she had been woman enough for her husband he would still be with her. Dead

Edited by dididumb - 16 July 2013 at 4:36am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915jshree_ramDaisyDesdemonarusha4003uknaik99TOTAL-ROMANTICvivkriti

-ElmoFuj- IF-Sizzlerz
-ElmoFuj-
-ElmoFuj-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
although i hate ratan absolutely for blaming the innocent girl for the miseries in her life, but i do not blame her for the downfall of Kartaar and Gurpreet's marriage. she treated both Kartaar and Balwant the same way, we dont see Balwant's marriage on stake.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915jshree_ramrusha4003VintageWine

dididumb Goldie
dididumb
dididumb

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ElmoFuj-

although i hate ratan absolutely for blaming the innocent girl for the miseries in her life, but i do not blame her for the downfall of Kartaar and Gurpreet's marriage. she treated both Kartaar and Balwant the same way, we dont see Balwant's marriage on stake.

dear friend i am not blaming her for that either, my aim is to show that if she is innocent in the kartar gurpreet breakup then so is veera in her and sumpooran's breakup.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Kula915jshree_ramans1122rusha4003VintageWine

Daisy Senior Member
Daisy
Daisy

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:26am | IP Logged
ClapClap Well said. I agree with every bit of your post.

Which woman wouldn't have a heart to atleast answer questions a five yr old asks? A simple yes to 'Beeji, main bahar khelne jaun?' Ratan is acting extremely immature and childish by behaving like a stone to Veera.
She says that if Sarpanchji came back, she would accept Veera. I don't understand the whole damn connection. If her husband came back, would the truth change? would the fact change that Veera was born because her husband slept with another woman? If the truth wouldn't change either ways, why the whole drama of this condition?
I seriously feel that woman needs a big bashing down. Chaiji is a fool not to do this. ranveer tried to, but ultimately gave in. Now who? Nihal?

Or would they show some shit like Veera getting hurt while trying to save her so-called Beeji in some accident? And this awakening the mother in Ratan? Something like the movie Vivah?Dead

jshree_ramdididumbrusha4003MrDarcyfan

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I like Ratan so much ... I dont want to be mad with her ...

But her treatment of Veera is driving me mad !

I'm more angry with Chaiji for keeping silent on this ... 

Ratan needs to be told some home-truths ... I want Nihal to do that !

rajeedocjshree_ramdididumbMrDarcyfan

yyyy IF-Dazzler
yyyy
yyyy

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
I am surprised to see people blaming Ratan for the whole mess.It's not very easy to accept your husband's love child.Veera is a constant reminder of Sampoorn's betreyal .

Ratan has every right to be bitter as she has faced a lot in these years.Unknowingly Veera is the cause of Ratan's agony in many ways.She was forced to accept Veera cause of Ranvir but she has taken care of Veera's needs in every way but no one can force her to be Veera's mother .

Has anyone thought about Ratan's pain... her husband cheated her and then leaves his love child with her expecting her to take care of the baby like her own and then her only son Ranvir doesnt care a bit about his mother's feeling but constantly pushes her to accept Veera.

I would blame Ratan for forgiving Sampoorn so easily.He doesnt deserve a wife like Ratan.

Edited by yyyy - 17 July 2013 at 4:12pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rajeedocmugzzzjshree_ramAmanat284MrDarcyfan

zaina5 Groupbie
zaina5
zaina5

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
When bansuri said some nasty words to veera nihal went mad. At bansuri but when ratan behaves badly with veera he stays quite even he does not want Ranvi telling ratan that sh e is wrong. W. hat type of person he is a hippo . This show. Is not about ratan it is about range era we are already tired of from other shows about the mahaanbahus.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jshree_ramdididumb

rusha4003 IF-Dazzler
rusha4003
rusha4003

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Another thing ... Ratan said, she would accept Veera if Sampooran returned ... isn' that strange ???

If Veera is a constant reminder of S's betrayal ... how can she look at S without thinking of the same thing ???    Confused

Afterall he is the guilt party ... Veera's a victim as much as Ratan herself ... 

jshree_ramdididumbTOTAL-ROMANTICMrDarcyfan

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index