Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|The Final Good Bye| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 154

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SushantFan_Afss

Originally posted by JaiJagannath

Writing only name i think does not count anymoreConfused.We have 113 comments on that mansoon article but still Rubi's rank lowered.That means we have to write the complete name

ya Prathu di u r right. We have to mention Rubi's full name in the subject box. I always write full name.
so does it mean that all comments are scanned before ranking ...no yaar not possible.
rank down may be bcoz in previous week ,there would have been articles ,one video of wassup too remember.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~*Rubina Dilaik Heaven*~|The Final Good Bye| (Page 7)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

so fulname we have to mention k

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Yup we have to write their full name.I always write like this.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

..yajnaseni..

IF-Dazzler

..yajnaseni..

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta-avinafan

Writing only name i think does not count anymoreConfused.We have 113 comments on that mansoon article but still Rubi's rank lowered.That means we have to write the complete name

ya Prathu di u r right. We have to mention Rubi's full name in the subject box. I always write full name.
so does it mean that all comments are scanned before ranking ...no yaar not possible.
rank down may be bcoz in previous week ,there would have been articles ,one video of wassup too remember.

I have stalked some of the popular forum and got the rule LOL.I think this rule is added recently

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SSRfanForever

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged

hmm u r right ekta

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Haila Ekta aisha kya!!!!!!!!!!!!
I did not know she even took Karan's help as well.How many more BKB will she find to climb up

In which world does she live???PV2 is doing goodShocked?? Like seriously.A show which has only 1.1 TRPs is doing well and audience are loving it.wow.So shallow mindedLOL

bcoz its better than her previous shows and she has got fans more due to karan at least .Remember him requesting to accept her on twitter.

Ya I saw Karan tweeted to all his followers for showering love on RR. But she has 400 followers only where our Rubi 4000LOL
And she gained some popularity in PV2 for Rubi and Karan's promotion.

true.

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Originally posted by sparklingeyes

OK one important point
Whenever you comment in any article tagging Rubi then in the comment mention the complete name Rubina Dilaik.This will give more buzz point.
is that so...then from now we should right full name of Avi n Rubi

Ohh didn't knew that. thx for telling.

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
avina

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.