Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed

*| Punar Vivah-ENU Times #5: Kaisa Ishq Hai |* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

SpunkyTigress

Cool Viewbie

SpunkyTigress

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Hey All,
Our 5th Edition happens to be late and also a few sections are missing as the they were no back ups and regular was unable to do it...so that's whyConfusedHope you readers can understand..

Also, we are looking for some new members to be part of our team, Please PM me@-Amanda- or Ally@-Alina. ASAP.

Regards
PV-ENU Times Team

Edited by -Amanda- - 16 July 2013 at 11:12am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Priyam-karsuh.Sidraradev24-Alina.Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*| Punar Vivah-ENU Times #5: Kaisa Ishq Hai |* (Page 2)" in Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Alina.

IF-Sizzlerz

-Alina.

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Thanks to those who submitted. Hug We hope to come back with a better edition! Big smile

Edited by -Alina. - 16 July 2013 at 1:51pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radev24

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys if you check out pg 147, i edited quite a bit cuz i was supposed to do it but in my anxiety yest, i overlooked doing it. SorryEmbarrassed

Tanku!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.-Priyam-...Jes...

...Jes...

IF-Stunnerz

...Jes...

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
OMG! Shocked I m d Most Active & Loved Member !Sillyfinally my spamming paid me off DancingParty

well  aat 1st when i saw my sig category i felt sadBroken Heart ,that this time i cld win nothing,coz i m less creative person here D'oh bt bt my spamming paid me off at d end of d day! Blushing i m so so happy! Big smileParty

& Congo to my Fellow SaRainasHug,i can see SaRa lovers r on a roll! Party Congo everyone Hug

& such a great thread by u all Clap,thank for d beautiful work guys!EmbarrassedHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-krazyriya-radev24-Alina.

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:31pm | IP Logged

ClapStarWell, dont knock it Ammy/aly .. it still came out faaantastic as always!!StarClap

Oh BTW,  this time I worked extra hard not just for my section, but others also, that's why mentioning that Scene of the Week was done by someone by the name
of Radev24!LOL

Congrats for a job well done, participants Pri, Vedo !!

And of course Congrats to all the winners, my shweetu Jes, well-deserved,
StarClapSidra for mindblowing avi and VM!StarClap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Sidra-Alina.-Priyam-Surish

.Sidra

IF-Sizzlerz

.Sidra

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Finally i can un-reserve me post - but what can i say - u need a good amount of time to trurly appreciate all the efforts of the newsletter - so to start off - Fabulous work everyone!!

i love the funny scene of the week - it was so hilarious! especially sohanlal's expressions ROFL

the raj -sarita scene of the week was so perfect!! <3333

character of the week - abhay? for real!? but then again it makes sense - he caused quite an uproar - leading to movement in the storyline - and hot angry raaj

spot on choices for the performance of the week as well!

coming to the dress of the week - i absolutely loved sarita/srishty's lengha - it was so pretty and she looked beautiful wearing it as well <3

and then the prizes - CONGRATS SaRaians!!

Varshu - that sig is stunning! 

crystal - u know i loved ur OS!! i am still waiting for you to continue LOL

Jes - haha my SS - u need to teach me ur spamming ways so that one day i can win most active member LOL

and then me - YAY!!! awarded in 2 categories - thank you all sooo much *hugs*

Fabb edition of the NL guys - and a special thanks for using the avis i made :)

Edited by sidra2007 - 16 July 2013 at 11:11pm

-krazyriya-radev24...Jes...

-Koeli_Appy-

Coolbie

-Koeli_Appy-

FF Graphicer, CC Baby, RR, SNS, ENP, Suits, DDBEDS BC Winner

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
lovely NL as ususal... Embarrassed

radev24-Alina....Jes...

radev24

IF-Sizzlerz

radev24

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radev24

ClapStarWell, dont knock it Ammy/aly .. it still came out faaantastic as always!!StarClap

Oh BTW,  this time I worked extra hard not just for my section, but others also, that's why mentioning that Scene of the Week was done by someone by the name
of Radev24!LOL

Reminder: I notice that the credit for "Scene of the Week" is still not corrected!Cry Yes, credit should be given where credit is due. If was someone other than radev24, I would have still pointed it out.LOL They dont call me "borderline perfectionist" for nothing. So now you two A&A also know!Smile Also you 2 may also remember that Faati will be gone for at least 3 more NLs!

And since me opted out of ALL the backups, the new name (whoever) will have to be replaced there.

Me glad to know now you know where I am coming from!LOL

CREDITS 

Banner: .sio.angel.
Graphics: .sio.angel. , iLoveSobti-, appy-indi-KD & Vishakha_Sakhi
Layout: -Alina. & -Amanda-
Scene of the Week: starsanjana

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Jes...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Punar Vivaah Ek Nayi Umeed Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.