How come Maayank NEVER trusts Gunjan??

SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
How come Maayank is not beieving her? This is starting all over again. If not Seema then Chaaru 🤢. Don't you think since Gunjan is persisting so much to at least consider her statement. Why would she say 100% sure if she was not 100% sure!

This is like the billionth time Maayank did not trust her. Everything is repeating again, Gunjan screaming she is telling the truth and maayank still not believing her...🥱
Edited by SailorMoonStar - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DramaKuween thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree.. This mayank after listening to charu's voice he doesn't trust gunjan.. Y would she lie? I seriously believe that mayank need a second round 😎
This was about to happen as per prediction of most of GunJeev fans here.. So I actually not surprised for this
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chacha_chaudhri

This was about to happen as per prediction of most of GunJeev fans here.. So I actually not surprised for this

Arre not only gunjiv fans and anti maayan fans but also the vina fans and normal fans who don't care for any couples.  I'm pretty sure even since maayan fans predicted this even though they won't admit it.
and yet people wonder why we don't like Mayan🥱😆
Kani22 thumbnail
Totally agree with all of you. He never trusts her and I can't believe after all that happened with charu he still does not trust her. He is also sooo selfish!!! 😡

Originally posted by: Kani22

Totally agree with all of you. He never trusts her and I can't believe after all that happened with charu he still does not trust her. He is also sooo selfish!!! 😡

They both deserve each others only .😃

. One stupid acting like mature but mutthi bhar namak nahi dimag me and 2nd still "mama  s boy" and never able to trust her😃

Afu1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mayank should understand showing love is not by giving roses and singing a song for his love.
Trusting is basic for love from both the sides

Mayank should not behave like bacha

Children will get the toy by troubling their parents and After getting the toy within a week they throw it of or broke it of because now its all theirs ..(Mayank is also behaving the same)

Gunjan is all in trouble one side should manage two boothas(devils)🤢🤢  and another side winning 
Mayank trust ☢️

Originally posted by: Afu1992

Mayank should understand showing love is not by giving roses and singing a song for his love.
Trusting is basic for love from both the sides

Mayank should not behave like bacha

Children will get the toy by troubling their parents and After getting the toy within a week they throw it of or broke it of because now its all theirs ..(Mayank is also behaving the same)

Gunjan is all in trouble one side should manage two boothas(devils)🤢🤢  and another side winning 
Mayank trust ☢️

Gunjan is equally responsible for that😳
happygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
NEVER is not the right word to use...when all thought that Gunjan betrayed Rachana by snatching Vihaan from her...Mayank believed she couldn't do that and he also believed that Gunjan didn't do all those things to Rachana that Charu framed her to do

And besides more than not trusting Gunjan I feel he was just trying not to let her mind wander to much thinking about Charu...besides if he didn't trust her he wouldn't have even run after the waiter and Charu when Gunjan told him to he could have just told her she was imagining