Anamika

Chavi now has a elder brother??? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

_Mayonnaise_

_Mayonnaise_

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
I just donno what is going on in the show???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sector-RK_Ki_Biwi-romaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chavi now has a elder brother??? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina007

Goldie

Naina007

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Actually Chavi always had an older brother. The mistake was showing some random little kid as her brother during the marriage. If I remember clearly, she used to say her brother found a job in another city when she was about to leave the house knowing Jeet refused to marry her. Also, when she entered the show she was looking for her brother too who had found a job here. 

jenny156

Goldie

jenny156

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Abhay Singh Chavi's rakhi wala brother? Shocked
After reading today's update omg i feel like laughing ROFL
Maybe CVs were not happy with chota bhai isliye all of a sudden they brought an elder bro for her! This Chavi has become more unpredictable than Ana now LOL

Edited by jenny156 - 15 July 2013 at 1:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

sector

Goldie

sector

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arpi17

I was shocked too..she never mentioned about him before and suddenly he came... lyk WTH? & then Chavi ka drama... Uff... didnt she understand that jeet doesnt love her when he started to ignore her? She created a world of herself & her delusions and when she faces the truth,Rona-dhona start... Gosh.. Disgusting. AngryAngry

U are so right. Bang on in a few words only.Clap

Chavi Ji  used to hang around and hear the family conversations about jeet marriage.  Madam ji was smiling and blushing the day Jeet said that in the evening he would bring home the  girl  who had helped to brand  R&J clothing.

That evening, Jeet was home so sad. Later he refused marriage.  Then,  Madam ji  made all family emotional and said i'm leaving. (Could have left quietly or continued working for her younger brother). Told family i'm leaving right now.  Family sent Jeet to bustop. He offers friendship and Madam agrees for marriage.  It is not that both were at fault because   Jeet already knew Chavi was ready to marry him earlier also.  Chavi madam knew Jeet Sir did not bring anyone to meet the family that evening.

Had she been the girl herself, why would have jeet said i'll get the girl home in the evening.  Could have asked her to please step out from behind the pillar and meet my family.  Simple logic.  If the girl jeet wants the family to meet is not in the house at that time, then it has to be someone else.    Aww she's so so Massoom that she will spend the night in anyone's house.  She knew Ritu aunty from her childhood, that was why she was so sure that spending the night at Ritu Aunty's house will not be trouble at all.

Horror of horrors...someone asks me to spend the night at their house,   free baby it's free...free...oh danger but Chaavi the Masoom girl...Awww

( I'm not a basher,  simple that  i know a girl who had to join a job in my company...she could n't arrange an accommodation that day,... i was single( female) , alone in my house and also her senior in office. i offered her to come over to my house for 2 or 3 days, but she politely said  no. She spent the night at the busy Central Railway station...half asleep, half awake.  she is not an imaginary girl. I respect her a lot.   )

so, i'm not a basher, i just don't justify characters which at one moment are oh so pious, so God Fearing and at any other moment, a sitting duck  for all sorts of dangers, gold diggers rather.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AliStarkCshafkatjenny156MUNIASTUARTromaila

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Omg sector. U rock. Chavi is behaving as if shiz so masoom. And her nautanky omg. Jeet should be truthful to chavi

Edited by MUNIASTUART - 16 July 2013 at 1:47am

sector

jenny156

Goldie

jenny156

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:51am | IP Logged
@sector - Wow!! U nailed it ! Clap
But dumb CVs .. Chavi ki galtiya ko hamesha nazar andaaz karenge n in the end she will not be shown at fault ! Pinch

sector

romaila

IF-Stunnerz

romaila

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Uppar wala jab b deta hai...deta hai chappardh padh k ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AliStarkjenny156-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top