Chavi now has a elder brother???

AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
since she arrived in the show we've been hearing about her unseen younger who never appeared in the show. Now all of sudden she has a moo- bole elder brother the amazing abhey singh. Her brother was sick when she arrived in town so why don't she bring him in saluja house aka asylum for unknown girls now? BTW ana was looking so hot in red.☺️

Edited out on name calling and use of foul language.
Edited by -Misek- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I was shocked to knw dat chavi has an elder brother. And chavi ki nautanky started. Jeet should give a slap to her. Everything happened coz of dis chavi. And his so called bhai is lyk a goon. Omg a goon😑
AliStark thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MUNIASTUART

I was shocked to knw dat chavi has an elder brother. And chavi ki nautanky started. Jeet should give a slap to her. Everything happened coz of dis chavi. And his so called bhai is lyk a goon. Omg a goon😑

yes he does look like a goon. That is why this guy use to play the roles of murderer, rapist, small time crook in crime petrol. Think that, chavi's brother... a rapist!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Pebbles thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chavi gupta's elder brother's name is abhay singh!!! Is he real bro or wat????
Bushra_Munia thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@chadni: he is a rakhi wala bro. Goon kahika
Arpi17 thumbnail
I was shocked too..she never mentioned about him before and suddenly he came... lyk WTH? & then Chavi ka drama... Uff... didnt she understand that jeet doesnt love her when he started to ignore her? She created a world of herself & her delusions and when she faces the truth,Rona-dhona start... Gosh.. Disgusting. πŸ˜‘😑
-RK_Ki_Biwi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Pebbles

Chavi gupta's elder brother's name is abhay singh!!! Is he real bro or wat????

πŸ€£ πŸ€£ he' s ... a joke.🀣  πŸ€£ Ye chavi ka hi bhai hai ...🀣
Bowtruckle thumbnail
I just donno what is going on in the show???
Naina007 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Actually Chavi always had an older brother. The mistake was showing some random little kid as her brother during the marriage. If I remember clearly, she used to say her brother found a job in another city when she was about to leave the house knowing Jeet refused to marry her. Also, when she entered the show she was looking for her brother too who had found a job here. 
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Abhay Singh Chavi's rakhi wala brother? πŸ˜²
After reading today's update omg i feel like laughing πŸ€£
Maybe CVs were not happy with chota bhai isliye all of a sudden they brought an elder bro for her! This Chavi has become more unpredictable than Ana now πŸ˜†

Edited by jenny156 - 10 years ago