India-Forums

Sasural Simar Ka
Sasural Simar Ka

15th May 2013 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:59am | IP Logged
the man tells roli to eat food within 5 mins or he will take it away.   Roli is all scared and crying.   Sid wakes up from his sleep shouting ROLI!!!   he turns on the light in his room.   and he looks worried.   He looks at roli's pic and takes it.   he says u have made me alone.  Why did u leave me alone.  U did wrong.  Very wrong.   and now ur sid is going to do a very wrong this...giving ur place to someone else.   I m sorry roli .. i m sorry yaar.   I m really sorry.   I have to save matajis life.  no other way.. i m sorry.    

roli looks at the food and remembers her family eating with her .. n some past lovely scenes of roli and sid (Must watch).   and roli cries remebering scenes of her and sid.   and sid is also looking at her pic.   and roli lies down and says siddanthji and sid looks around.

in the morning fmily is praying to god.   and simar and jhumki praying to god to save bantu.   they are all leaving for the mandir and mataji gets a faint spell..and prem calls the doc.   they all decide to go in the evening.   

jhumki says how will we go to the mandir and haveli and simar says there is one way.   and simar says roli has planned a surprise for u all.   and we need to go out and meet u in mandir at 7 pm and mataji says yes.    

the bad guy calls someone and says come and lets play cards for a bit.   and bad guy leaves.   and jhumki and simar comes to the old haveli.   jhumki is scared but simar is strong.  

they walk inside the haveli.   roli is awake lying on the floor.   simar is thinking i m feeling weird that there is something here that is calling me.   

precap --  roli is trying to speak but cant and simar is about to open the door.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shivnirkrassrachnadhodi713coolxeshachdivyababulrl fanJoshana458shmuupieTeeyasita_ramadelsiwamavasant-Sakthi-HemaG

magicalrosid IF-Dazzler
magicalrosid
magicalrosid

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
tfs very nice rosid scene loved it!
wamavasant IF-Dazzler
wamavasant
wamavasant

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:05am | IP Logged
thansk for WU kasrana loved the rosid scene most awaited karva chouth bin mausam barsaat ho gayi LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL haha 
delsi IF-Dazzler
delsi
delsi

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Love RosidSmile
irinthom.3 Senior Member
irinthom.3
irinthom.3

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Thanku

Edited by irinthom.3 - 16 July 2013 at 10:28am
-Sakthi- IF-Dazzler
-Sakthi-
-Sakthi-

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Thx 4 WUSmile
1307 Senior Member

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
SmilethxStern Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index