Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cscs thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: SilentPoet

agreed... God these silly antics that the gang does are seriously getting on my nerves... I hope they don't start making swayam do them too in sharon's absence... cvs should take this time and focus on his individuality properly, maybe his friendships as well... and when sharon gets back we should get a nice swaron track. 

yes cvs can focus on swayam's friendship track..spply wid amar n bharat..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: Saee.T

Agree with u πŸ˜Š

Lame script 😡, swayam as side kick and vrushi absence is making d3 worse 🀒
hope v get  some good scenes for  swayam so that v swaron fans can atleast tolerate this show  or else tannu should take a break and return along with vrushi  πŸ€”
p.s missing vrushi so much  πŸ˜”. good post  πŸ‘πŸΌ

ya gud n meaninful swayam scenes will be enough to tolerate d3..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

D3 without SwaRon seems so incomplete ...yeah we have to watch it without swaron till vrushi comes back...but they can give us some sensible scenes...even gang scenes can be funny yet sensible...whole story revolving around some fake accident didnt seem appealing to me ...

Please give us some sensible Swayam scenes...even a phone convo can be effective with an actor like Shantanu

bold red ..deep u said it..shantanu is a brilliant actor n he leaves his impresion even in a small scene..so y nt use his talent n make us also happy..
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

They shud show us things related to Swayam and focus on him otherwise what do we watch?😭

v hv to watch lame things...🀒
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

CV's expect us to watch bandage scenes πŸ˜³

n tht too reyam bandage..
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cscs

n tht too reyam bandage..

Bandaging of leg on top of that 
cscs thumbnail
@diya...thank god its was leg..i really dnt want swayam to bandage his n rey's hand..🀒
...Diya... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cscs

@diya...thank god its was leg..i really dnt want swayam to bandage his n rey's hand..🀒

That would have been far worst .🀒 But still I don't like him to do these kind of things, leg touching ,on his knees begging , massage 
cscs thumbnail
Originally posted by: diya90

That would have been far worst .🀒 But still I don't like him to do these kind of things, leg touching ,on his knees begging , massage 

same here diya...i also dnt luk alll tht..bt cvs want to shw tht only..smtyms i think if i would hv been obsessed wid reyam thn it would hv been better🀒
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: diya90

Surprising this will never be the other way round. 😑