Anamika

TOI: Anamika to end by August end? (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Yes yes yes ...Dancing Pure sava 11 rupaye ka prasad charaungi Matarani ko ...Dancing Party Dancing  ROFL ROFL   m the happiest viewer of the world ...Finally ...Tongue yeee ...but m gonna miss Churail forum ...Ouch 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Abhishek_5..Bournville..jenny156sectorromaila

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TOI: Anamika to end by August end? (Page 2)" in Anamika forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MUNIASTUART

IF-Rockerz

MUNIASTUART

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I'll also miss da forum sona

Abhishek_5

Groupbie

Abhishek_5

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -babyblue-

Yes yes yes ...Dancing Pure sava 11 rupaye ka prasad charaungi Matarani ko ...Dancing Party Dancing  ROFL ROFL   m the happiest viewer of the world ...Finally ...Tongue yeee ...but m gonna miss Churail forum ...Ouch 

Hahaha!

Well said!

AliStark

Groupbie

AliStark

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Abhishek_5

Originally posted by AliStark

There are only two reasons for trp drop--
1. Not making the JEEKA pair.
2. Recycling the same old story.

Dear Ali,

I hope you know that criticising any actor on the basis of their looks is against the rules of India Forums. You have been seen criticising actors with indecent and unparliamentary language in other posts too. You may not like an actor but you are not allowed to use such language against him/her. I dont think the rules of Ramzan fasting and the essence of the Quran allow the use of such language for women.

I have reported your post for unparliamentary language.

I am sorry. But I just can't stand her. It was just an emotional outburst.

Edited by _Simmy_ - 17 July 2013 at 5:52am

SushantVasudha

SushantVasudha

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AliStark

My god, rano's fans never give up. Show trp dropping due to annie's exit??? How come a show's trp drop due to the exit of one of the ugliest face in television industry. There are only two reasons for trp drop--
1. Not making the JEEKA pair.
2. Recycling the same old bullSH!T.

Excuse me??? Thats soo rude. Didnt your mom teach you any manners?? Think before u speak

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dyann28-Surma--RK_Ki_Biwi-

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

IF-Sizzlerz

-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
  criticizing or making fun of a character is a part of discussion but bashing  any actor/actress that's not right.. ...Ouch n I think Annie is  a good actress but dumb CVs never used her talent .. it was not her fault if some viewers (including me) didn't like her character in the show ...Stern Smile but Show's story was much better before revamp...Silly 

P.S. :-   it's jus my POV  ...Geek  

Edited by -babyblue- - 15 July 2013 at 10:57am

rajh

IF-Sizzlerz

rajh

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:09am | IP Logged
good news--august end means anamika will complete 200 episodes..

so my prediction about it is ending in 30 to 50 episode come true...and story will reach its logical end this time...

pretty happy now and story will move in faster pace and in right direction...Tongue

Edited by 100raj - 15 July 2013 at 11:11am

Arpi17

Arpi17

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100raj

good news--august end means anamika will complete 200 episodes..

so my prediction about it is ending in 30 to 50 episode come true...and story will reach its logical end this time...

pretty happy now and story will move in faster pace and in right direction...Tongue
But if the story is moving to the right direction why is it ending so quickly??? LOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny156SunshineTears-RK_Ki_Biwi-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top