Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Avinesh Rekhi interview...

Rimu_coldfire thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
TOI: Would love to do Andaz apna apna-Avinesh ?

RELATED
Small screen actor Avinesh Rekhi grabbed viewers' attention after his stint on daily soap "Madhubala Ek Ishq Ek Junoon" and says currently he is only focusing on the show.

But if he gets a chance to act in a Bollywood film, he would love to do something like " Andaz Apna Apna".

"To be honest, I have not got any offers for films. My career has just started and my only focus at this time is ' Madhubala'," Avinesh told IANS while talking about future plans.

"I love comedy films, my favourite movie is 'Andaz Apna Apna'. I loved Aamir Khan's character Amar in the film and would love to do something like that sometime," he added.

Seen as reticent and brooding Sultan on the show, Avinesh says that his on screen character's traits are similar to his real life.

"I am an introvert. I don't talk much. I like staying at home when I am free, and if going out with friends for a party I prefer doing it either at my house or my friends' house, basically house parties," said Avinash who was earlier seen in the thriller-family drama " Chhal - Sheh Aur Maat" opposite actress Hunar Hali.

Talking about his character in both the shows, he admits that his characters are somewhat same in both the show and added: "The only difference is that good Sultan had a change of heart after he got to know about (injustice done to his on screen mom) mother (played by actress Zarina Wahab) and Kabir (his character in 'Chal...') changed to a good human being later in the show."

The Colors show "Madhubala..." comes Monday to Saturday.

thought of sharing...sorry if already posted...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

llMinHoll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Havent we already discussed this article!! Kyun bar bar post karke bachare ki besthi karwa rahe ho! He got rinsed in the other topic! :/