IF Idol Contest Season-2 *Singing superstar* (Page 11)

Post Reply New Post

Page 11 of 58

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pinkpearl5

@ksl0077 and MyInspirationz

Thank you both of you for the kind help and explaining it clearly to me! Yep now i understand that judging two songs by jury and based on votes will be a mess and can possibly cause the deserving winner to lose which would be unfair na! Cry thats totally okay with me now thanks guys im super excited to take part omg chose my fav song yipppeee cannot wait to upload it on youtube and send it in soon!!!!!! Dancing

Oh ya I hope the entries are going to be anonymous heheheheh Embarrassed my singing skills uff Tongue

Pinky.. (i'll call you that) ... You can call me Divya.. Yes, the entries have to be anonymous.. otherwise, there would be no need for the contest as everyone will vote for their friends.. 

Bhai, I totally support you, in case a tie happens, there should be another round between the two entries and that should be only judged.. no voting for the tie-breaking entry.

But, I hope we have some nice ppl like you who judge on the basis on SUR and singing and not on the popularity measure, And, we should also have some Mods judging the contest. They'll be neutral.

Edited by MyInspirationz - 25 July 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ksl0077pinkpearl5

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IF Idol Contest Season-2 *Singing superstar* (Page 11)" in Indian Idol Junior forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
@Divya

yep you can call me pinky! Big smile yes divya thats true they have to be anonymous of everyone will vote for their friends and undeserving will win...silly me LOL

accha sorry for being so annoying guys just another question...

when i sing can i use the song karaoke in the background or do i just sing without it? sorry Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyInspirationz

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

@Divya

yep you can call me pinky! Big smile yes divya thats true they have to be anonymous of everyone will vote for their friends and undeserving will win...silly me LOL

accha sorry for being so annoying guys just another question...

when i sing can i use the song karaoke in the background or do i just sing without it? sorry Embarrassed

Oh.. u can use karaoke or sing it acapella

pinkpearl5

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
@Divya

thanks a lot dear! Hug

good luck to you if you are participating! Star

MyInspirationz

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:00pm | IP Logged

@Divya

thanks a lot dear! Hug

good luck to you if you are participating! Star

Yes, i am participating. yet to zero-in on the song.. but i am bad with karaoke.. so, it'll be acapella for me.. 

pinkpearl5

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Good luck to you too Pinky and all the participants... Thumbs Up

Come what may, I am going to enjoy this contest.

pinkpearl5

pinkpearl5

IF-Sizzlerz

pinkpearl5

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
thanks a lot divya! Big smile

haha you are bad with karaoke and i need karaoke otherwise i suck with acapella and you are the opposite hahah

yeah im a damn excited for this contest i was even practicing the lyrics in my head in school lessons and on the bus wanting to sing out hahahahaha LOL

MyInspirationz

IF-Sizzlerz

MyInspirationz

Posted: 25 July 2013 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

thanks a lot divya! Big smile

haha you are bad with karaoke and i need karaoke otherwise i suck with acapella and you are the opposite hahah

yeah im a damn excited for this contest i was even practicing the lyrics in my head in school lessons and on the bus wanting to sing out hahahahaha LOL

Tht's nice..

but I think we have met earlier.. were u in SRGMP forum?? or maybe we met in CID forum. i was active for sometime there..

pinkpearl5

Post Reply New Post

Go to top