Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged
<p align="center">
<font color="#ff0033" size="5" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">CLARITY: taarey version</font></p><font color="#ff0033" size="5" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
</div>
<font color="#000000" size="2">hello again guys...i am back with an os ...its something i wanted to write for sometime now so i hope you like it</font>
<font color="#000000" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">
<font size="2">so this is my story ... a story which is well, very messy.the kind you would rather avoid instead of get into...still he did. </font>
<font size="1">if our love is a tragedy , why are you my remedy?
if our love is insanity, why are you my clarity?
<font size="2">they say you could have a million reasons to die, but you only need one reason to live. well that day i never thought i would find mine. my clarity was closer than i could ever imagine...</font>
<font size="2">'clink..clink.."</font>
<font size="2">the bottles tipped over spiling all of its content onto the hard unforgiving concrete floor. the smell of alchohol wafted through the air stinging my already blood shot eyes. i ran my fingers through my long unkempt hair in frustration. my body was no longer mine to control. it did as it pleased as i swung of those bottles off of the roof i was on . i aimed it at the sky as a symbol..maybe i hoped for it to be poetically ironic or just as a way of cursing god for not sparing me of any tragedy or unhappiness...but my drunkself only managed to toss it off the roof into the eerie abyss of darkness..a little like my life. but alas, when the sun rises brightness will fill the dark spaces as opposed to my life where there was no sight of a new dawn... </font>
<font size="2">the obscurity of the night was comforting to me as i started to move towards the dim illumination of the moon, almost as if i was i a trance... a weird hypnotic state. i edged closer and closer to the border of the building. as i did so all of my dilemnas...all of my problems started flashing before my eyes. my now broken up parents, my good for nothin cheater of a boyfriend, all the dissaproving looks and most of all the feeling of being abandoned ..of being redundant ..of being unwanted and never needed. </font>
<font size="2">a sudden numbness started to build inside of me. for the first time in my life i was sure of something.sure that i was a mistake, sure that i should not be here and sure that i should be the one who rectifies that mistake. i peered over the edge as i saw the ground and for a moment there it felt as if that was where i belonged.</font>
<font size="2">i turned around as i rocked back and forth unsteadily...now my back was facing the edge and all i had to do was lean backwards for it all to be over, my problems and me. i felt my unruly hair flow along with the breeze.i closed my eyes as to tune myself to the breeze and let myself go . in a moment of bravery of sheer bravery and stupidity i started a countdown to my end..little did i know it was actually a countdown to my new beginning...</font>
<font size="2">"3...2.."</font>
<font size="2">i took a deep breath in as it were to be my last.</font>
<font size="2">"1..."</font>
<font size="2">i leaned back and titled myself backwards with a surge of panic i realized it went according to plan...that very moment i realized i didnt want it to.</font>
<font size="2">like a prayer answered that very minute i felt a strong pair of hands pull me to safety.the sheer momentum of it made me lose my balance and tumble into my saviours embrace. i held him like i just found shore which was not that far from the truth.</font>
<font size="2">"are you okay?"</font>
<font size="2">i felt his vibrations as he spoke, his voice was caring yet firm. lifted my head from his firm shoulders as i peered at him. his face was even more perfect than his voice, i seemed to find solace in him. he looked at me with a look genuine concern..something i yearned for.i nodded . sudenly his soft expressions gave way to a rush of anger.</font>
<font size="2">" are you insane? you could have died."</font>
<font size="2">i was visibly caught off guard. </font>
<font size="2">"i am aware of that...'</font>
<font size="2">I didnt mean to sound rude to my saviour but a though a minimal amount, i still had my dignity.</font>
<font size="2">" you do know it was incredibly stupid right?'</font>
<font size="2">iknew that but iwasnt about to admit it.</font>
<font size="2">" you dont know anything about me...okay?"</font>
<font size="2">he let out a sarcastic smirk...</font>
<font size="2">" I know alot more than you think taani shekawat..."</font>
<font size="2">i was taken a back..more than before..how did he know my name? maybe he was an angel..</font>
<font size="2">he clearly saw the puzzled look on my face...</font>
<font size="2">" i was in your math class 4 years ago.. been in love with you ever since.."</font>
<font size="2">now shocked was a huge understatement for me.</font>
<font size="2">"no you were not..if you were i would have noticed..."</font>
<font size="2">he let out a serious of short laughter.</font>
<font size="2">"maybe if you looked at others instead of varun every now and then.."</font>
<font size="2">varun..my heart ached at his name...well not exactly ached but it roared out in anger..again somehow he read my mind.</font>
<font size="2">" yeah well i heard about him...he wasnt worth it anyway.."</font>
<font size="2">without my self knowing i let a smile escape my lips.</font>
<font size="2">"so now that you remembered how to smile..would you mind telling me what was wrong."</font>
<font size="2">now i was caught off guard again that day. the truth was that i didnt know...my life problems seemed so small and irrelevant. i shrunk in comparison to my stupidity. i looked down and saw a mother playing with a child...i teared as i got reminded of my mom..her marriage fell apart but still she plastered a smile just to make me feel better. she tried her best and i didnt try at all..i felt so stupid..and as for being unwnated i looked at my saviour and realized that i was loved and maybe my selfish heart had the capabilty to love again. finally i let my guard down.</font>
<font size="2">"nothing is wrong anymore...hey would you like to grab a cup of coffee...urm.."</font>
<font size="2">he rolled his eyes at me</font>

<font size="2">"you still dont know my name do you ?"</font>
<font size="2">i shook my head sheepishly as he smiled at me</font>
<font size="2">"its reyansh singhania..call me rey..and i would love to "</font>
<font size="2">"rey.." </font>
<font size="2">she repeated..she found herself sobering up only to delve into a new type of intoxication as she hope and prayed that she will never sober out of this one. she knew deep down that she had found her reason to live...that unknowing she stumbled into her new dawn...and that she had found her clarity...</font>
<font size="2">swaron version below</font>
<font size="2"></font>
</font>
</font>
</font><div>

Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 16 July 2013 at 1:18am

The following 48 member(s) liked the above post:

moni94jeslinathomassnehac2Dreamer23Nikki_staareyfanbmpriyu_taareyminiTRfandiyadawda13sashaTRCharMarfan4everBubblie1490pinal_TaaRey-sanjy-lovelysweetshikha_taareyNidhivdloverforever18ablePRASSIaparabosecarmelkriti094iheartVDlove_taareyEternalStars.taarey-foreversonakshiguptadh19-CussTheWorldUpzoharocksshahzAyesha_HasanMon_tr-Sweet_Soumya-deepkritiCasKett.Viji.Chandran..juhi..miss_neha-GoluGudiya-raddhi--taareylove----Memories-...Natasha...chand91Shilpa_SwaRonBreezy-.CuteKittyCat.nature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "clarity (Taarey and swaron versions)imp nt pg 1" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 2:26am | IP Logged

clarity : swaron version

so this is my story ... a story which is well, very messy.the kind you would rather avoid instead of get into...still he did.
if our love is a tragedy , why are you my remedy?
if our love is insanity, why are you my clarity?
they say you could have a million reasons to die, but you only need one reason to live. well that day i never thought i would find mine. my clarity was closer than i could ever imagine...
'clink..clink.."
the bottles tipped over spiling all of its content onto the hard unforgiving concrete floor. the smell of alchohol wafted through the air stinging my already blood shot eyes. i ran my fingers through my long unkempt hair in frustration. my body was no longer mine to control. it did as it pleased as i swung of those bottles off of the roof i was on . i aimed it at the sky as a symbol..maybe i hoped for it to be poetically ironic or just as a way of cursing god for not sparing me of any tragedy or unhappiness...but my drunkself only managed to toss it off the roof into the eerie abyss of darkness..a little like my life. but alas, when the sun rises brightness will fill the dark spaces as opposed to my life where there was no sight of a new dawn...
the obscurity of the night was comforting to me as i started to move towards the dim illumination of the moon, almost as if i was i a trance... a weird hypnotic state. i edged closer and closer to the border of the building. as i did so all of my dilemnas...all of my problems started flashing before my eyes. my now broken up parents, my good for nothin cheater of a boyfriend, all the dissaproving looks and most of all the feeling of being abandoned ..of being redundant ..of being unwanted and never needed.
a sudden numbness started to build inside of me. for the first time in my life i was sure of something.sure that i was a mistake, sure that i should not be here and sure that i should be the one who rectifies that mistake. i peered over the edge as i saw the ground and for a moment there it felt as if that was where i belonged.
i turned around as i rocked back and forth unsteadily...now my back was facing the edge and all i had to do was lean backwards for it all to be over, my problems and me. i felt my unruly hair flow along with the breeze.i closed my eyes as to tune myself to the breeze and let myself go . in a moment of bravery of sheer bravery and stupidity i started a countdown to my end..little did i know it was actually a countdown to my new beginning...
"3...2.."
i took a deep breath in as it were to be my last.
"1..."
i leaned back and titled myself backwards with a surge of panic i realized it went according to plan...that very moment i realized i didnt want it to.
like a prayer answered that very minute i felt a strong pair of hands pull me to safety.the sheer momentum of it made me lose my balance and tumble into my saviours embrace. i held him like i just found shore which was not that far from the truth.
"are you okay?"
i felt his vibrations as he spoke, his voice was caring yet firm. lifted my head from his firm shoulders as i peered at him. his face was even more perfect than his voice, i seemed to find solace in him. he looked at me with a look genuine concern..something i yearned for.i nodded . sudenly his soft expressions gave way to a rush of anger.
" are you insane? you could have died."
i was visibly caught off guard.
"i am aware of that...'
I didnt mean to sound rude to my saviour but a though a minimal amount, i still had my dignity.
" you do know it was incredibly stupid right?'
iknew that but iwasnt about to admit it.
" you dont know anything about me...okay?"
he let out a sarcastic smirk...
" I know alot more than you think sharon raiprakash..."
i was taken a back..more than before..how did he know my name? maybe he was an angel..
he clearly saw the puzzled look on my face...
" i was in your math class 4 years ago.. been in love with you ever since.."
now shocked was a huge understatement for me.
"no you were not..if you were i would have noticed..."
he let out a serious of short laughter.
"maybe if you looked at others instead of varun every now and then.."
varun..my heart ached at his name...well not exactly ached but it roared out in anger..again somehow he read my mind.
" yeah well i heard about him...he wasnt worth it anyway.."
without my self knowing i let a smile escape my lips.
"so now that you remembered how to smile..would you mind telling me what was wrong."
now i was caught off guard again that day. the truth was that i didnt know...my life problems seemed so small and irrelevant. i shrunk in comparison to my stupidity. i looked down and saw a mother playing with a child...i teared as i got reminded of my mom..her marriage fell apart but still she plastered a smile just to make me feel better. she tried her best and i didnt try at all..i felt so stupid..and as for being unwnated i looked at my saviour and realized that i was loved and maybe my selfish heart had the capabilty to love again. finally i let my guard down.
"nothing is wrong anymore...hey would you like to grab a cup of coffee...urm.."
he rolled his eyes at me

"you still dont know my name do you ?"
i shook my head sheepishly as he smiled at me
"its swayam shekewat..call me swayam..and i would love to "
"swayam.."
she repeated..she found herself sobering up only to delve into a new type of intoxication as she hope and prayed that she will never sober out of this one. she knew deep down that she had found her reason to live...that unknowing she stumbled into her new dawn...and that she had found her clarity...

Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 15 July 2013 at 4:14am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995moni94sharmiriyaswaron1107Pallavimalhotrasnehac2venusrockzrohan_smileCharMarfan4everkamlesh32shikha_taareyshivheena123PRASSINuts_shantanuNehal92aparabosecarmelkriti094taarey-foreverEternalStars.dh19shahzzoharocksVruShan_SwaRonMihi4VruShanSanskritiSraddhi-GoluGudiya-Shilpa_SwaRon-Vishaka-swaron9113swathi_swaronbhavz_vrushannature2

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:05am | IP Logged

thanks for reading guys..if you liked it please hit like and comment...both positive and negative reviews are welcomed..Big smile
taarey version : first post
</strong>
<strong>swaron version : second post

Guys important note...I posted this story on another website too but you should know that this is my original story..here is the link to where I posted it

http://www.wattpad.com/20991855-clarity?d=ud#.UeY1xrst0Tc

One more things...this is a one shot so No continuation.. thanks for reading Smile

Edited by Angel-luvs-s - 16 July 2013 at 1:16am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kriti094taarey-foreverAyesha_Hasanzoharockschand91nature2

Shilpa_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Shilpa_SwaRon

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Hey angel dis was beautifully written..
Totally different from Wat i normally read..
It was small nice n well written Clap
Great os Clap
Is Der any second part for it..

Edited by Shilpa_SwaRon - 15 July 2013 at 4:16am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel-luvs-s

CrazyInfinities

IF-Rockerz

CrazyInfinities

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:09am | IP Logged
res

Angel-luvs-s

-GoluGudiya-

IF-Rockerz

-GoluGudiya-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Nice Job Angel !! Didn't imagine either Sharon or Taani to be Drunk and Pyaar Mein Duba Hua Types ! I really thought It was Swayam/Rey but when I read Boyfriend , I was Like WOW Taani and Sharon Drunk and about to suicide ... And I liked Rey/Swayam's Entry ... Hero ne Kya Entry maari !! And Then I was in your math class 4 years ago ... Been in love with you ever since Shocked
I was like Dude ! He has been In love with You since a huge amount of time and you never noticed him ... How weird is that ... But in the end That's Love !! And Now Swayam/Rey have become Sharon/Taani's reason to live !!
Amazing Work !! And That Too Both on SwaRon and TaaRey Clap

Angel-luvs-s

Angel-luvs-s

IF-Rockerz

Angel-luvs-s

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shilpa_SwaRon

Hey angel dis was beautifully written..
Totally different from Wat i normally read..
It was small nice n well written Clap
Great os Clap
Is Der any second part for it..

thanks alot shipla..but i dont think there will be..i am a little busy but thanks for taking time to read itSmile

Shilpa_SwaRon

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 4:23am | IP Logged
awesome os angel i loved it so much 

Angel-luvs-s

Post Reply New Post

Go to top