ArHi OS : "Marrying Is'nt Bad Afterall"

Annie- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Arnav singh raizada the co-captain of the ship! travelling around the world on a ship was something different. watching the sun set, feeling the strong wind and everything was a different experience.

He stood by the edge and watched the sun going down. once it was dark he turn and leaned on the railing and signed.  the past one month had changed a lot and it all happened the last time he went for vacations which was a month before.

His whole family was so adamant on getting him married and he didn't like the idea of marriage one bit. well not exactly but he just didn't want another addition to worry and wait for him. and most of the time he's on the water so it wouldn't fair to that person. so he always made an excuse of marrying but last time  the whole family went on a hunger strike which made him helpless! he couldn't believe his father who is his hero, guide too was a part of it and grandpa his companion, support. grandma the one who pampered him so much, his maa who is his strength and his all time partner in crime his little sister anji, not to forget even kaka their help from years was also a part of the hunger strike. a week remaining for his leave to get over he gave in and everything else happened in the blink of an eye but unfortunately he was called to return to the ship a day earlier so they married in the morning and he had left feeling bad and guilty for leaving his new wed wife like that and what made him more guilty was that he didn't even know her properly. busy with the preparation, shopping and stuff for the marriage they didn't time to get to know each other until a week later after he was back on the ship.

~~~

Nk one of his crew member, friend and class mate came running to him.

"what the' watch it nk! did you see a ghost or something running like this?"

"no but I found this" he said showing an envelope

"for me?" arnav asked snatching it from him

"yeah! but it's not from your parents! *he thought for a while* omg! don't tell me you have a girl friend?!"

"shut up nk! I'm married remember!" arnav said and nk nodded

"ah must be from her then?"

"yep it is" arnav said who had opened the letter by now since it didn't have a from address!

"really?! show me"

"ah-huh! nah!" arnav said and held it up

"fine! when you got a wife you forgot all about me now huh?" nk said

"stay away nk your talking like a gay!"

"arnav!" but arnav was long gone to his room.

Arnav sat on the chair in his room and opened the letter to read

To arnav,

Well before you wonder who it is from since I didn't put a from address its kushi Singh raizada. right your wife! must be surprised cox even I am surprised with myself, I'm not a person who writes letter and stuff I'm a very straight forward person! three days it's been since our marriage and these three days I got to know all about you from your family which made me write this letter to you! it was not fair for both of us that we didn't get to know each other and now that I got to know about you at least from your family as a person I like and respect you a lot! it must have taken so must courage for you be on water leaving behind your family not knowing whether it will be your last visit once you go back. adding up everything my respect grew so much for even though I don't know you personally!

it's funny. the day after you left I was laughing at myself thinking I didn't know anything about my husband except his name! can't blame you too right? okay so the total idea of writing this to you was that we get to know each other. anji told me you don't really like the idea of marriage well that makes two of us. at least on something we are on the same boat! I don't have a  particular reason though or maybe Cox I've been growing up seeing the broken marriage of my parents, you know about it right! finally they must be happy they got rid of the burden and settled with their respective lives, they don't have to meet each other anymore Cox of me.

Hmm I guess that's it! and if you feel the need of replying you can! and anji told me you'll be here by the end of this month! maybe then we can get to know each other, become friends whatsoever! see you soon!

Yours,

Kushi.

~~~

He didn't know what made him reply to her letter and after that they kept writing. his shared his happy moments and fears to with her! and her respect for him grew more! and they eventually started liking each other.

And now in the morning they would reach land and he couldn't wait to meet her. in the last letter he had written he wanted to tell her something very important and thinking about it made him nervous and scared.

He walked down with his luggage as usual to see his entire family waiting for his arrival but this time like every time he wasn't eager to meet his family but someone else. he couldn't find her with them. disappointed he moved behind the family since it would be embarrassing to ask his family they would tease him to death. he walked looking down thinking why she hadn't come just then in bumped into someone.

"watch it" he said holding the person who was going to fall

"your there to hold me" came a reply from the person and that when he looked at the person's face. it was her. even though he had seen her only during the rituals he remembered the face but looking at her he realized how beautiful she was. making her stand straight he questioned "where the hell were you? I didn't find you with others?"

"I wanted to surprise you and more over you said you wanted to tell me something important  and I wanted to know what it is before we get home so'"

Arnav smiled at her eagerness, even though she sounded and acted mature she was a child at heart.

"well the important thing was that..."

"that?"

"I'm in love" her face fell thinking he was in love with someone else, arnav noticed her face "don't you wanna know who is that lucky girl?" she shook her head as no "no? but I'll tell you anyway! her name is kushi singh raizada!" realization dawn to her and she looked up at him smiling widely

"what?" she asked as if she imagined it

"what? what? I said I'm in love with my wife" she jumped and hugged him tight.

"I'm in love with my husband too"

Marrying isn't bad after all he thought!

_________

Leave your comments and press like!😊

Edited by Pebbel - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arnie-girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Its adorable n beautiful dear..
I loved it..

:) u did a good job..
shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
sweet os..
love in 1 month cool...offcouse when arshi are ther anything can happen..
Andy_Loves_ASYA thumbnail
πŸ‘πŸ‘ Awesome Job... Keep it up!!!