GOTW 15/07 to 21/07 : Fantasy Trail

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 10 years ago
Ahoy, fellow Arjunians! 

I am captain AlwaysLife19. Today we will be visiting a place which I am sure all of you have wanted to at some point. 

The studio of the show Har yug mein ayega ek- Arjun.

πŸ˜†

Okay, okay, I know it is pretty lame. You all must be wondering what does it have to do with this game. Well, worry not fellas, Captain AlwaysLife19 is here to guide you. 

The rules of the game are pretty simple.

Rules

1. You have to imagine that you are in the sets of Arjun. Done? Good! I knew I could count on you!
2. Now, now, don't be so lazy. After imagining that you are there, you simply have to answer three questions.

Question 1: Who would you like to meet the most? Who would be the next preference? Any reason.
Question 2: What would be your first reaction? Or dialogue? (in case the person doesn't have a weak heart and doesn't faint like I would!)
Question 3: Any embarrassing questions? (C'mon don't be shy!)

With the rules being cleared, I would like to say 
Welcome Abroad! 

Example: 
Answer 1: Shaleen aka Arjun! πŸ˜³ Next, it would be Sid aka Shree!πŸ˜ƒ One is super hot, the other is super cute! 
Answer 2: I would faint! Remember, I have a weak heart! πŸ˜†
Answer 3: Does Shaleen have a girlfriend? If not, will he prefer an eighteen year old? πŸ˜›

Enjoy!!! 

1) Shaleen and next will be Sheetal, shaleen because i'm crazy for him, while Sheetal because she's a wonderful ladyπŸ˜‰

2) I wouldnt faint, i would ask Shaleen to go out with me on a dateπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

3) I would ask him how many gfs he had till nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
1. First Shaleen and then Shital.. Reason same as above.. I'm super crazy for Shaleen and I really adore Shital alot! 😳

2. I would faint too πŸ˜†

3. He has me na πŸ˜‰
1...shaleen and shree! shaleen is hot and shree is cool! hehehe

2..."haila mai yaha kaise, mai kon hu, mai kahan hu?" seeing shaleen adn then 

3...i would ask shaleen "i have lost my memories can i make new ones with you?" 
1... Shital ( I adore her a lot) and next Mrunal. (I like her)

(Although, I do wish to SM, but mera muh hi nahi khulega and khulgaya toh anarth baatein niklenge😈)

2... I would praise her work and ask how she manages to be a multitasking person so efficiently

3... Embarrassing question...πŸ€” Shital se kya... Okay I will ask her to introduce me to SM (uske baadh ka kaam mein khud kar lungi)😎

πŸ˜† 
1) first shaleen nd behzaad... cox nth r too gud nd admire brh of dem..

2) ohhh wow.. mai yahan kesey... n den will surely faint...

3)are u intrstd in having a mothr in law.. cox my mom is ready... 🀣
Shaleen shaleen and shaleen..2nd one is shree..
shaleen is first one because I m absolutely in love wid him..m very sure..crush and love both..I think of him throughout the day..2nd one is shree as I found him supercool charming and sharp brat..
Oops after seeing shaleen infront of me I wl definitely die. πŸ˜‰ if not i will tell him to pinch me to realize if I m dreaming..but very truly if I see u ever shaleen I wl probably cry..I love u so much baby..
Question..hmmm...well...shaleen can u imagine me as roshni and urself as arjun for 5 mins baby??and can u propose me on ur knees as u did to roshni??? Plz baby ur 5 mins of acting will be the best moments of my life... 😊