Bade Acche Laggte Hai

   

dil dewana pyaar haseena pg 113 preview (Page 60)

Post Reply New Post

Page 60 of 118

vironikajain

IF-Sizzlerz

vironikajain

Joined: 25 February 2012

Posts: 13346

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Viru dear
Main aapni hisaab se likhetho
Sab log
Aage badne ke liye bolre
Tho soncha tumhari suggestion lelo

Ok then jaisa thik lage waise likh le...i m over whelmed u'll write as i said.. Big smile
Thank u soo much.. Hug


hehe
its my pleasure dear Big smile
achaa u told something naa in morning
will write according to that Smile


Tune uske according likhne ki sochi mere liye toh wahi kafi hai... Big smile
Do write what u think is best for this FF.. Thumbs Up


Hm dear
Main ye ff ke liye jho teek hain
Woh likhlungi
Pura band bajaa barath tho hi hain LOL

Good.. Big smile
Ussi mein mazza hai.. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "dil dewana pyaar haseena pg 113 preview (Page 60)" in Bade Acche Laggte Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 6911

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by vironikajain

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Viru dear
Main aapni hisaab se likhetho
Sab log
Aage badne ke liye bolre
Tho soncha tumhari suggestion lelo

Ok then jaisa thik lage waise likh le...i m over whelmed u'll write as i said.. Big smile
Thank u soo much.. Hug


hehe
its my pleasure dear Big smile
achaa u told something naa in morning
will write according to that Smile


Tune uske according likhne ki sochi mere liye toh wahi kafi hai... Big smile
Do write what u think is best for this FF.. Thumbs Up


Hm dear
Main ye ff ke liye jho teek hain
Woh likhlungi
Pura band bajaa barath tho hi hain LOL

Good.. Big smile
Ussi mein mazza hai.. LOL


Hehe LOL

Sakshiram

Goldie

Sakshiram

Joined: 14 January 2013

Posts: 1234

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by Sakshiram

Hey u stopped t at an vry interesting point ..nice update dear..is rajath ko mein kya karo har ff mein haddi ban jaata hai



Thank u dear for cmnts Tongue
Hm paar meri ff main raju ka haal kya hoga
Aapko mazaa ayega LOL
Plz updt ur new os naa am waiting for it plz..
madam to rajju ke liye kuch aur hi plan kiya hai thn thts going to be really nice to read...mera os ready hai ,wil update t soon ,as soon as i gt the time dear little busy hoon ab...thnks for your response for t dear...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 6911

Posted: 21 September 2013 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sakshiram

Originally posted by .sangs123.

Originally posted by Sakshiram

Hey u stopped t at an vry interesting point ..nice update dear..is rajath ko mein kya karo har ff mein haddi ban jaata hai



Thank u dear for cmnts Tongue
Hm paar meri ff main raju ka haal kya hoga
Aapko mazaa ayega LOL
Plz updt ur new os naa am waiting for it plz..
madam to rajju ke liye kuch aur hi plan kiya hai thn thts going to be really nice to read...mera os ready hai ,wil update t soon ,as soon as i gt the time dear little busy hoon ab...thnks for your response for t dear...


Hehe
Hm rajju ko dekhey sab log
Ko mazaa ayega
Ok surely will be waiting for ur updts

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Joined: 05 November 2009

Posts: 12023

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Part 17 (1)

awww awesome Ram's presiouse smile made me also killed yaar he have such a charming smile so Priya's plan failed & Ram's sharp mind caught her too... even now he gonna play with her too awesome moving on to read next part...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

leena04

IF-Sizzlerz

leena04

Joined: 05 November 2009

Posts: 12023

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Part 17 (2)

awww Ram made her dumstruck by praising her wa too gud Ram wanted to proposes her at KM best Priya wished for his happiness so sweet... both get together at taj nice but Ram saw someone proposing Priya he will be killed now lol... seeing hint i guess RaYa's lip lock on the way so plz post next soon waiting plz soon...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

123fiza

IF-Sizzlerz

123fiza

Joined: 06 April 2012

Posts: 11964

Posted: 23 September 2013 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Waiting for update...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.sangs123.

.sangs123.

IF-Rockerz

.sangs123.

Joined: 28 May 2012

Posts: 6911

Posted: 25 September 2013 at 6:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by leena04

Part 17 (1)

awww awesome Ram's presiouse smile made me also killed yaar he have such a charming smile so Priya's plan failed & Ram's sharp mind caught her too... even now he gonna play with her too awesome moving on to read next part...


thank u for cmnts yaar Tongue
hm priya plan failed LOL
but see in future priya plan getts success Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
ff pyaar hain ya sajaa thread 2 pg 79 preview

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 80 81

.sangs123. 640 15205 24 April 2014 at 1:45am
By NAZIANISAR1
ff mpsk updt updt pg 148 note

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

.sangs123. 1224 33625 09 March 2014 at 10:06pm
By .sangs123.
RaYa - FF - Second Chance thread 3 special preview on page 145

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 148 149

jineejiggs 1188 43814 25 February 2014 at 9:40am
By veena23
dil deewana pyaar haseena pg 148 preview

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 153 154

.sangs123. 1230 35778 18 November 2013 at 8:37am
By .sangs123.
Priya hi pyaar hai aur Pyaar hi Priya hai

2 3 4

LalitaLahiri 30 2866 17 March 2012 at 11:17pm
By mem1

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bade Acche Laggte Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.