Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa Season 6

muktis marks were unfair

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

the lindy hop she has done was technically very fine and graceful and this hoping and jumping causes also very much of energy

i was atleast expecting a 9 9 9 from the judges but i had to be remembered "oh of course the show is rigged" and she got just 24 from her performance 

im sure if mukti would wore short clothes or revealing clothes atleast kjo would give her 10 marksπŸ˜‰

but i was really expecting more atleast from remo but i guess he just cares for his check that is is getting from colors and everything that is not from colors will get 1-2 marks lesser

thats actually in the contract of the judges i believe. an another example was karanveer his performance was actually quite good to jhalak standards(sorry colors standards) and he really deserved atleast 26-27

now to drashti she actually impressed me today but the marks were again too high a 27 would be totally enough 

but in case of drashti madhuri and karan are giving 10s like giving laddos

really dissipointed with the episode πŸ₯±

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IMO, still much better grading than last week πŸ˜Š...Remo is returning to his senses, so Madhuri and KJo would also follow suit as they blindly ape him...πŸ˜†

I wasn't impressed with Mukti performance today, may be she could have at the max got 25/26 πŸ˜•. But as she was scored after her jugalbandi with Lauren, where Lauren clearly out-shined her with her oomph factor, Mukti lost those 1/2 points as well.πŸ˜ƒ
StarkGirl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think she probably deserved 25/26 we know she can do much better...i am happy that we r finally getting to see the Remo from season 4
|Persephone| thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I too thought the grading was better this week. While Mukti is a great dancer, I did not think she performed overly well today. Yes, the Lindy Hop was done well, but there were tons of awkward moments and things that just did not sit right. I think she can do sooo much better than this! Though maybe 24 was a bit low and 25, 26 would have been more fair as compared to what others got!
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Mukti is a great dancer but her performance was average, she is capable of so much more
Micky_elle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I was expecting a lot from Mukti after seeing her first performance..she was outstanding! but dont know what happened yesterday..her expressions were bad!! The dance was fine..the judges praised her to the skies..but ultimately gave her only 8 πŸ˜•

oOSaraOo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
the Marks and the comments were right

I find Mukti very weird .. her look no expression than those amazed eyes

sorry her act has energy but was not good at least I felt that.

the grace she showed on her first act on the wild card entry was missing her maybe coze of the dance form !!!!! but I found the lefts also very heavy.

she was very nervose and her dance on sridevi song plzzz i wish they stopped her on the middle she made fool of herself

lets wait and watch for next week
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Lady.A

the Marks and the comments were right

I find Mukti very weird .. her look no expression than those amazed eyes

sorry her act has energy but was not good at least I felt that.

the grace she showed on her first act on the wild card entry was missing her maybe coze of the dance form !!!!! but I found the lefts also very heavy.

she was very nervose and her dance on sridevi song plzzz i wish they stopped her on the middle she made fool of herself

lets wait and watch for next week

black :ok i ithink thats a bit harsh compared to that everyone on jhalak made a fool of him/herself

she was not that bad and deserved atleast a 9 from my pov

sirjee thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Remo wont give gud marks to mukti ever mark my words...he is plain unprofessional i came to know dis now...coz whoever works in his camp he is too baised 4 dat person but he never lyk mohan sis coz of shakti...
Moving on...i thought dd deserved 25 not 29...karan n sply madhuri is soo meherban on dd...remo is all concerned 4 salman...as if salman is his SIL...n puneet n lauren...as if rest came 4 sum picnic...
anitarani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was definitely not one of Mukti's best performances...liked her better last week...Somehown couldnot relate her and Sri Devi...