Looking for TV Show Name

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

BobHob

BobHob

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Hi, sorry if this isn't the right place to post this, but I'm desperate. I saw this Indian tv show years ago and I've been looking for its name so I could watch it again. There was a female character called Megha who loved some guy, but the guy was getting married to another girl. Then, the guy was killed in a "car accident" set up by a man named Vicki, who wanted to marry that girl. I also remember that Megha got into some accident which made her act like a child. Sorry if this isn't enough information, but does anyone know the same of this show? Thank you.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Looking for TV Show Name" in TellyBuzz forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

BobHob

BobHob

Posted: 18 July 2013 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Bump. Please someone respond.

--khush--

Goldie

--khush--

Posted: 22 July 2013 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Piya ka ghar.. am not sure..
the info is not enuf Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.