Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
js watched IDS...Big smileBig smileBig smilen i was rofling like nythng thru out the showLOLLOLLOL
awsome performance by MJ5...Big smileBig smileBig smilen also the combined one...Big smileBig smileBig smile
finally they got 5 stars..Big smile
LOLLOLLOLn the main reason i was rofling in the end is...that amardeep ne sb ki pol khol di...especially MJ5 kiLOLLOLLOL
vo saara tym lappi pe lge rehte hain...n ldkiyon ki frn req.accept krte hainLOL
amardeep said"...that snd thm req n which evr acc will accept yor req...to smj lena they r MJ5LOLLOLLOL
n thn MJ5 interview with ravi...that mango juice IV...LOLLOLLOL
n thn shraey said...i'm js hoping k koi ldki hi aye hmare group mein celebrityLOLLOLLOL
n said agr koi kaneya hui to mein hi use moon walk sikhaungaLOLLOLLOLn guess vt guyz,...LOLLOLLOL
its gonna b rahul mahajan with MJ5...ROFL...kaneyaLOLLOLLOL...shraey ki to fiss ho gaiLOLLOL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

roxy22malavikajoshysups2222unknown.Zoya677Ayushii_AngelVruShan_MaNan-P.S-Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rofl...plz peep in guyz...really funny" in India's Dancing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

star94

star94

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
when did that happen? can you please post the link

Zoya677

IF-Dazzler

Zoya677

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
CryCry no ways...huhu I miss watching Xtra beats today...mango juice with mj5 especially...yaar plzz sum1 link plzz...

Thanx so much for sharing dear...abh toh link dhundke hi rahungi lolTongue

aanu23

Goldie

aanu23

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Ya xtrabeatssection was verrry funny today... U can find the link in dailymotion...I use that app so dunno how to paste that link here... MJ5 ki band bajne waale hai as its Rahul mahajan 

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star94

sorry dear dont have the linkLOLLOLLOLbt it was in xtra shortsLOLLOLLOL...n it was really funny vn shraey said agr kaneya hui to mein hi sikhaunga...LOLLOLLOLbcoz its gonna b rahul mahajan...LOLLOLLOLshraey k xpressions dekhne vale theLOLLOLLOL

-P.S-

IF-Sizzlerz

-P.S-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sandhureet

Originally posted by star94

sorry dear dont have the linkLOLLOLLOLbt it was in xtra shortsLOLLOLLOL...n it was really funny vn shraey said agr kaneya hui to mein hi sikhaunga...LOLLOLLOLbcoz its gonna b rahul mahajan...LOLLOLLOLshraey k xpressions dekhne vale theLOLLOLLOL
ROFLROFLROFL

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Zoya677

CryCry no ways...huhu I miss watching Xtra beats today...mango juice with mj5 especially...yaar plzz sum1 link plzz...

Thanx so much for sharing dear...abh toh link dhundke hi rahungi lolTongue

vt no ways zoyaLOLLOLLOL
ooh so i posted this naEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
sorry mere pass to link nai hai...hope tumne dhoond liya hogaBig smileBig smileBig smile
n welcomeBig smileBig smile

BabbaR_SheR

IF-Sizzlerz

BabbaR_SheR

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanu23

Ya xtrabeatssection was verrry funny today... U can find the link in dailymotion...I use that app so dunno how to paste that link here... MJ5 ki band bajne waale hai as its Rahul mahajan 
yeah it wasLOLLOLLOL...MJ5 tum to ge abLOLLOLLOL...rahul mahajan...roflLOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.