Saraswatichandra

   

Member Saras Chhe # 10 llArshicriticll (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 11

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 32382

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by arshicritic

@toni - ALL OF THEM? 

Jo karti hai, mega karti hai! 

So many , thodi choice de, itne questions, Mera heart attack ho jayega 


thoda kyun karoo ..main khatam ho jaoo but fun khatam nahi hona chahiye  LOL

okay fine 312  question kaans maat do 300 toh de doo ...12 chod diye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oye, 12 kar loon? Teri choice ke 12


nahi 300 karoo ...uski baad meri 1200 coming LOL okay main 12 dyund tee hoon LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arshics

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Member Saras Chhe # 10 llArshicriticll (Page 6)" in Saraswatichandra forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012

Posts: 13591

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Hug
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by arshicritic

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by arshicritic

@toni - ALL OF THEM? 

Jo karti hai, mega karti hai! 

So many , thodi choice de, itne questions, Mera heart attack ho jayega 


thoda kyun karoo ..main khatam ho jaoo but fun khatam nahi hona chahiye  LOL

okay fine 312  question kaans maat do 300 toh de doo ...12 chod diye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oye, 12 kar loon? Teri choice ke 12


nahi 300 karoo ...uski baad meri 1200 coming LOL okay main 12 dyund tee hoon LOL

HugHugHug

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 32382

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

  1. What was your first impression about me?
  2. What do you love and hate the most about the human race?
  3. If you could spend a night with a celebrity who would it be? Why? (i know its barun but i just want to hear it) ROFL
  4. What does the term free gift mean? Aren't all gifts supposed to be free?
  5. If a turtle does not have his shell do you call him naked or homeless?
  6. If a bedroom has no bed in it then what do you call it?
  7. Why can't people tickle themselves?
  8. If corn is used to make corn oil how do you make baby oil?
  9. Do you sing while having a bath or poop ?
  10. Do you think it is okay to lie? When would it be alright?
  11. If you could marry a cartoon character who would it be? Why?
  12. Do you dance like crazy, when no one is looking?
  13. Who is your favourite super hero?
  14. Which is your favourite song that you would sing at a karaoke bar?
  15.  What is the thing you most like and dislike about me?
  16. How big is your bed? ROFL 
  17. Give your 20 favorite songs. Why do you like each one.
  18. Have you ever been told you look like someone famous? Who?
  19. What is one of your favorite quotes?
  20. What do you want to be when you grow up?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Joined: 05 October 2012

Posts: 32382

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arshicritic

Hug
Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by arshicritic

Originally posted by -B.N.K-

Originally posted by arshicritic

@toni - ALL OF THEM? 

Jo karti hai, mega karti hai! 

So many , thodi choice de, itne questions, Mera heart attack ho jayega 


thoda kyun karoo ..main khatam ho jaoo but fun khatam nahi hona chahiye  LOL

okay fine 312  question kaans maat do 300 toh de doo ...12 chod diye EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed


Oye, 12 kar loon? Teri choice ke 12


nahi 300 karoo ...uski baad meri 1200 coming LOL okay main 12 dyund tee hoon LOL

HugHugHug


chaloo chaloo hugging band ...20 question pick ki ...unki ans doo ... serious hoke nhi ...

socho we r in a hooka bar and ur drunk ... now ans my questions ...LOL


tellzz us how cool arshi is Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

happychappyArshics

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Joined: 23 March 2010

Posts: 12899

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Hi arshi!!
Having fun on the grill?? Big smile
I will come with some questions too.
Let me think of some interesting ones!!

happychappy

Goldie

happychappy

Joined: 10 April 2013

Posts: 2233

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Arshi,

Is Hindi/Urdu your "mother tongue"? 

How come you are an engineer when you write so well?

Other than CB's for us, what else do you write?

Have you always lived in Delhi?

p.s. Can see Toni is living up to her Twitter tagline! LOL  



Edited by happychappy - 15 July 2013 at 1:18pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-InfofanArshics

Infofan

IF-Rockerz

Infofan

Joined: 15 September 2010

Posts: 8423

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Good lord, I just saw Toni posted over 300 questions Shocked

*gulp*, did I say enjoy your time on hot seat? LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Ivy-happychappyArshics

Arshics

IF-Sizzlerz

Arshics

Joined: 22 February 2012

Posts: 13591

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Hi arshi!!
Having fun on the grill?? Big smile
I will come with some questions too.
Let me think of some interesting ones!!

Aane do, aane do, one day OSJ, you shall be here too, and then...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuInfofan

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
I want Saras to only MARRY Kumud !!

2 3

AmarCharlieFan 19 2191 31 October 2013 at 12:20am
By silhay
Saras-Kumud OS: An unfulfilled longing..

2 3 4

neet06 29 5137 15 July 2013 at 4:28pm
By mymy_taarey
Member Saras Chhe # 1

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27

-Srushti- 208 4391 10 April 2013 at 12:44am
By -wintergreen-
Member Saras Chhe # 2

2 3 4 5 6 7 8

-Srushti- 61 2230 30 March 2013 at 1:36pm
By IAmBadGirl
And the Winner is - Member Saras Chhe

2

-Srushti- 14 695 09 March 2013 at 5:43am
By Tarantallegra

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Saraswatichandra Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.