Originally posted by omshreejaanu
My last task for u is: make a healthy food salad using different forum members which characterizes a fruit. U shud have at least 20 members. U can add me also I don't mind. N don't forget to add arshi the papaya. N a whipped cream who shud b a member also as toppings. U see I have a sweet tooth!!
This is my last task for u student ji!!
Make it good n yummy n u can ask me watever question u want!!
20 fruits ka salad - I hope I know so many fruits! Aaj phir pacca fail
Chalo try karti hoon
1. Chop arshi the papaya into bite size pieces, zyada mat lena, taste kharab ho jayega
2. Add a cupful of juicy grapes of twila, they will impart a lovely sweetness to the salad
3. To add to the nutritive value of the salad, add a handful of hotdogg walnuts, they are good for the brain
4. Some smrth pomegranate, each tiny seed bringing color and strength to the salad
5. And the exotic kiwi of veera, a mild sweet taste, that will tease your palette
6. Don't forget Mnadygill litchis, they may appear rough on the outside, but are a sweet surprise when peeled
7. Also toss in a few Lakhy plums, the trickling juices will tickle your taste buds and make you smile just like her posts
8. Also add idiotviewer mango, total Alphonso variety, will always stand out
9. Add the Kaadal banana, the best combination of taste and health
10. Also mix in infofan chikoo, she thinks she is dull brown in her writing, though Chikoo is one fruit that is always perfectly sweet, can't go wrong with it
11. For the element of surprise, add happychappy pineapple, it's khattameetha taste will add a different dimension to the salad
12. Shana the watermelon can't be forgotten if you want a juicy colorful salad!
13. The chat masala of Toni, salad will become chatpata, but beware like papaya, zyada mat dalna
14. Some Vaishali cherries, healthy, rich, yummy a must for any fruit salad
15. Psam4 oranges, a fruit that has many layers, and when peeled, gives a fresh flavor
16. A pinch of khanrocks salt, to balance the abundant sweetness
17. The bornalee peaches, a distinctive appealing taste, that stands out
18. Mix a generous helping of Reemz honey, sweet and healthy, completely natural and pure
19. Also add the Ayushii_angel strawberries, for that element of richness and fun
20. Aur end main topping of Omshreejanu, the cream, she will add the perfect finishing touch and bring out all its tastes and flavours, just like her posts do for every episode day after day!
*************Scared and shivering in my boots***********
Edited by arshicritic - 20 July 2013 at 7:39am