So we here back!!!

Made by Amor

The Mad Khabaris
With the

16th Edition !!!!!

of

llSaraspatrall

Acknowledgements

Few mentions as the names on the sections are not enough...The brilliant team of this Saraspatra and especially Appy, Alina and Amor  a big jhappi for their wonderful and everlasting support and sweet siggies!!!!Clap
Also  Appy for this wonderful new banners
And ofcourse, the new wholly NEW NL team...all the members!! All of the new team Lakhy, Veera, B.N.K, Sweetly_sour, Sweetgal, Starsanjana, Trina, Oma and Aartiii who are so relentlessly working on the issue...!! A big jhappi to all of my special cuties!!

Links to previous Patras

Edited by -Srushti- - 23 July 2013 at 6:29am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSibeutifulppl-Koeli_Appy-omshreejaanuAmor.ajitha10Ayushii_AngeltwilaTheMogamboxMidnightStarx_celestial_OmaRamdassmrym_raufhunnybunch..Rish..ShanUlasTrouble.trina_saras

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:46am | IP Logged

By
IloveSobti

Saraswatichandra tells Kumud that he has broken all ties with his father. Ghuman asks Danny to leave for London, to handle a business deal. Kumud informs Vidyachatur that the wedding is called off, but he thinks that she is playing a prank. Vidyachatur calls Laxminandan, asking for an explanation. Laxminandan informs him that Saraswatichandra left home. Sunny tells Saraswatichandra that he is treating Kumud the same way his father treated his mother. 

Kumud believes that Saraswatichandra is not worthy of her love, and vows to forget him. Guniyal becomes worried about Kumud living in pain, for the entire life. Vidyachatur decides to get Kumud married, the next day. Dugba requests him not to hurry in taking a decision. Kumud agrees to marry the man of her father's choice. Saraswatichandra realises his mistake and decides to go to India. Kumud burns the belongings, which reminds her of Saraswatichandra. Saraswatichandra reaches India. 

Pramad's parents send gifts and Pramad's photograph to Kumud's house. Kumud denies seeing the photograph. Saraswatichandra boards a bus to Ratnagiri, and becomes impatient to meet Kumud. Kumud gets ready for her wedding. She assures Vidyachatur that she is happy with his decision. Pramad and his family arrive at Kumud's house. Saraswatichandra reaches Ratnagiri. He meets a stranger, who tells him that he is going to attend Kumud's wedding. Saraswatichandra becomes shocked on hearing the same. 

Saraswatichandra starts running to reach Kumud's house. Kumud is anxious during the ceremony. Saraswatichandra reaches Kumud's house, but Umesh stops him from entering. Umesh beats him up badly. He tells him that he has to witness Kumud marry someone else. Umesh then takes Saraswatichandra away. Saraswatichandra's mother's anklet falls from his pocket. Kumud finds the anklet while leaving the house. Umesh disposes Saraswatichandra in a secluded place. 

Pramad's sister finds Saraswatichandra in an unconscious state and brings him home. The doctor tends to him. Kumud performs the house warming ceremony. She senses Saraswatichandra's presence around her. She recalls about the moments spent with Saraswatichandra and breaks down into tears. Pramad takes Kumud to an isolated place and informs her that he was forced to marry her. He instructs Kumud to stay away from him. 

Saraswatichandra tells Kumud that he has broken all ties with his father. Ghuman asks Danny to leave for London, to handle a business deal. Kumud informs Vidyachatur that the wedding is called off, but he thinks that she is playing a prank. Vidyachatur calls Laxminandan, asking for an explanation. Laxminandan informs him that Saraswatichandra left home. Sunny tells Saraswatichandra that he is treating Kumud the same way his father treated his mother. 

Kumud believes that Saraswatichandra is not worthy of her love, and vows to forget him. Guniyal becomes worried about Kumud living in pain, for the entire life. Vidyachatur decides to get Kumud married, the next day. Dugba requests him not to hurry in taking a decision. Kumud agrees to marry the man of her father's choice. Saraswatichandra realises his mistake and decides to go to India. Kumud burns the belongings, which reminds her of Saraswatichandra. Saraswatichandra reaches India. 

Pramad's parents send gifts and Pramad's photograph to Kumud's house. Kumud denies seeing the photograph. Saraswatichandra boards a bus to Ratnagiri, and becomes impatient to meet Kumud. Kumud gets ready for her wedding. She assures Vidyachatur that she is happy with his decision. Pramad and his family arrive at Kumud's house. Saraswatichandra reaches Ratnagiri. He meets a stranger, who tells him that he is going to attend Kumud's wedding. Saraswatichandra becomes shocked on hearing the same. 

Saraswatichandra starts running to reach Kumud's house. Kumud is anxious during the ceremony. Saraswatichandra reaches Kumud's house, but Umesh stops him from entering. Umesh beats him up badly. He tells him that he has to witness Kumud marry someone else. Umesh then takes Saraswatichandra away. Saraswatichandra's mother's anklet falls from his pocket. Kumud finds the anklet while leaving the house. Umesh disposes Saraswatichandra in a secluded place. 

Pramad's sister finds Saraswatichandra in an unconscious state and brings him home. The doctor tends to him. Kumud performs the house warming ceremony. She senses Saraswatichandra's presence around her. She recalls about the moments spent with Saraswatichandra and breaks down into tears. Pramad takes Kumud to an isolated place and informs her that he was forced to marry her. He instructs Kumud to stay away from him. 

by
Amor.

Kumud shouting on Saras. Saras says I cannot change my decision. Kumud says why are you doing like this, what happened to you. She says I cannot live without you. Saras says don't tell like this, you have to live. Kumud says I love you, I want your name with me, I will be with you always. He says my life is full of darkness, and I cannot let you fall in my dark life, and that is why I' m breaking my relation with you. She says a marriage is not connecting only us, but also our families, my family cannot bear all this. Saras says yes, you are right, but I don't have any relation with my dad now. He says my wish to live has gone, please forgive me. He cuts the call and cries. Kumud says listen to me, hello' and cries.

by
Srushti

By
Srushti

by
B.N.K

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 July 2013 at 11:10am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanuOmaRamdassShelly1026_celestial_xMidnightStarxTheMogambomrym_raufFlora3333ShanUlashunnybunch..Rish..

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged

by
Amor

Kumud sits in the mandap for the further procedings. The pandit asks the groom to fill the bride's maang with Sindoor. Saras says Kumud and tries to get up. Umesh and his goons come back to beat Saras again. Saras falls unconcious. Saras is very much wounded, he still tires to move. Umesh beats him further. Kumud is sensing something bad is happening with Saras. The groom fills Kumud's maang n other side saras fell down n blood cuming from his wounds.

by
OmaRamdass

Talk about a depressing week- i couldn't find any moment this week so i practically have to put together two separate moments but none the less -these two moments touched our hearts and made us even more sad and depressed.

Saras was lying on the ground beaten and the wedding procession passes right by him - he tries to shout out and get someones attention but the vehicles all pass him even the one Kumud was in.
Kumud was at her husbands bedroom and unpacking her luggage- she found the white cloth Saras had given her with so much promise and she remembers when he have it to her just before he left to go back home.

by
Sweetgal

This was a sad week for SaMud lovers however the scene that took my breath away was the scene in which Kumud gets married to Pramad and she comes to the new house,ready for a new beginning and at the same time Saras who is wounded ,is also brought to the very same house unknowingly by Buddhidaan's daughter.Also,in the scene where Saras is being beaten by the goons,Kumud is able to sense his distress and knows that somewhere,something is not right.This shows how much Saras and Kumud are attuned to one another and also that they will always be together and no matter what ,Kumud will always belong to Saras heart and soul.

by

Trina

This week's aww moment of the week is when Saras gets beaten up so badly that Umesh and Kumari's dad mistake him for dead and they drag him away from the scene of the "murder."  What they didn't realize is that Saras was carrying one of his mother's payals with him and he dropped this on the ground right outside the haveli.  Then Kumari comes out of the haveli with Pramad and just before she enters the chauffereured car, she notices the payal and realizing it could only be from Saras picks it up and takes it with her. 

This was an aww moment for three reasons.  First, because Saras brought the payal with him all the way from Dubai and obviously intended to make amends with Kumud before things got worse.  Secondly, because even though Saras could not reach Kumud in time a part of him and his mother did in the form of the payal.  It is not just a vintage piece of jewelry from a bygone time but a symbol of Saras and Kumud's timeless love.  Also, Kumud had destroyed everything which reminded her of Saras in the bonfire because she was fresh from her rejection and the subsequent pain.  So this little piece of her past came back to remind her that her love for him will never die. 

by

B.N.K

Kumud is seeing those items which she kept for remembering Saras. She thinks about her past. Kusum and Kumari come to Kumud. Kusum says lets vacant this almarah, they try to make Kumud smile. Kusum says why are you thinking about him, I won't let you cry for him. Kumud says I will remove everything from my heart and my life.

Kumud gathers everything and burns it. She says I m ending my relation with Saras with fire. She throws all those things in the fire. Kumari and Kusum see this and cry. Kumud thinks about Saras. She walks around the fire with water in the earthen pot. She throws the pot down and it breaks. She says everything turned to ash, why to cry now.

Zanaza meri pyaar ka ...chita meri rooh ka ...
I dont know about anyone ...that's the scene hurt me the most 
 this week ..

Edited by -Srushti- - 15 July 2013 at 2:35am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-ajitha10xMidnightStarxTheMogamboOmaRamdassmrym_raufShelly1026_celestial_ShanUlas..Rish..hunnybunchtrina_saras

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:58am | IP Logged

by

B.N.K

Its two o'clock and she is feeling sleepy. Pramad enters the room in a drunken state. He comes to her and lifts her ghunghat. Kumud looks at him. He stares at her and smiles. Kumud gets the wine's smell from him and turns. He says now we have to be together so we should know each other.And what we have known from this scene ...OMG Embarrassed

by

Amor

Pramad says for him kumud is like a waste item, whom I would never touch. He says items do not speak, so shut your mouth always and never question me. I don't answer anyone. He says be away from me and never expect me to become your husband. Kumud moves backwards and is about to fall, he holds her hand and saves her. He says if you move backwards, it will be a problem, he wishes her happy wedding and laughs loudly. Kumud is speechless.

by

Amor

Umesh stopping Saras from going to the marriage and beating the hell out of him telling him that he stopped his marriage and hence he would stop Saras's!!!!Angry

by

B.N.K

Vidyachatur says he will not forgive this time, how can Saras run away from the responsibilities. Vidyachatur talks to Laxminandan, not as his friend, but as Kumud's father. Laxminandan takes his call. Vidyachatur tells him that its good that he took my call. Laxminandan asks what happened. He says you have broken the realtion with my daughter two days prior to the mariage. Laxminandan asks what are you saying. Vidyachatur says Saras called and said he won't marry Kumud. How can he do this, Laxminandan says I don't know, he has left my house. Vidyachatur repeats that Saras left the house, everyone hear it. Kumud is shocked. Laxminandan says I don't know where he is. Vidyachatur says find him and ask why is he brekaing this relation. Vidyachatur says I cannot forgive him. Laxminandan says don't call him my son, Saras has died in my eyes.

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 July 2013 at 11:03am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-xMidnightStarxTheMogamboOmaRamdassShelly1026mrym_rauf_celestial_ShanUlashunnybunch..Rish..

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:28am | IP Logged

By

Lakhy

This week, our new Damaad - Pramaad, instead of being busy with his suhaag raat, gets drunk, drives, and drags Kumud to the middle of the road just to say "I don't like you and you are not my wife" ROFL Why didn't he say it inside the room itself...Was the drive necessary ? Ouch
For being the buddu son of Mr. Buddhidaan and for being rude with our bride, Mr. Pramad qualifies for this week's chappal jhappi..We wish he receives many more in the weeks to come Clap
Please do vote...Voting abhi bhi chalu hai...ROFL

By

B.N.K

Iss picture aur is situation ka kya naam doon dosto  ?????Saras got beat up in front of kumuds house and you can see couple of people watching and they did not bother to say anything ...You dont know how realistic is this picture .

Help me find a name for this picture guys Cry

By

Lakhy

By

Lakhy

Kumud burned all those gifts/things that reminds her of Saras, even the saree too...But as far as I can remember, this was the saree Saras gifted her and Kumud had a flashback of this same saree before burning it...Are they really same ? Shocked

PS:  Note to CVs

It seems like the one Khotti baath Kaki (KBK) used to wear Big smileand I swear KBK is going to sue you CVs ROFL
OR
Is it our Dadaji's only costly dhoti which you turned into ashes and he absconded from the marriage ? Too bad CVs. Ouch

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 July 2013 at 9:43pm

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-happychappyxMidnightStarx_celestial_mrym_raufTheMogambo-Celestial-OmaRamdasshunnybunch..Rish..Flora3333ShanUlastrina_saras

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:37am | IP Logged

By

Ilovesobti

So this week's Character of the week is a tie between Saraswtichandra and Kumud.
Completely heart broken and devastated. Jennifer and Gautam are such brilliant actors. 

By

Appy

I really cannot chose this week as all the actor did magnificent job by protraying their bits. Be Saras, Kumud, Guriyal, Inspector Sulanky, and every other actors. So it would be unfair if i had to choose many one. All are winners in my eyes this week.

By

Trina_Gautam

Namaste my style-savvy friends!!!   My pick for this week's SCOTW goes to Saras in the scene where he calls Kumud to break off their engagement and where he tells Sunny that he has made a terrible mistake in doing so.  Saras is wearing a basic black T shirt with elbow-length sleeves, black pants, and a watch with black strap.

The outfit made him look elegant without making a lot of effort.  Also, the mourning colour of his clothes was appropriate because not only was he sad over the loss of his mother all over again but also the loss of his fiancee Kumud in different ways.  Lastly, it went well with his jet black hair.  We've seen him in traditional kurtas, Western suits, and UB shirts, but even in a plain T shirt and pants it doesn't take much to make this fashionisto look smoking hot, leaving all of his male contemporaries in the television world in the dust. 

By

B.N.K

Guniyel sundari ..who knew everything about saras and kumud relation with more detail then us and yet she chose to keep quiet and go with the flow ...She irritated me the most ..

By
Appy

Definately goes to Kumud and Guriyal. The scene between then was enchanting. The maturity kumud has shown being a girl and the eldest girl in the family who has all her morals in tact was commendable. Any mother will be proud of and thats exactly what gurial was hearing out kumud. No matter how much shattered she was, kumud managed to chose between her torn love and his family faces. She made the all the women in the world proud today by accepting what her family has offered her in the crisis. Guriyal like a true mother wished her good and taught her the bitter truth of life. The skin still gives me goose bumps. While writing also i am getting shievers down my spine.

by

Ilovesobti
SLB! Why did you kill Saraswatichandra(The show)?! We had high hopes on SaMud's marriage! We also thought Umesh was out of the picture. Why did they have to come and beat up Saras?! We hope all is for good!
But one thing is that, SaMud can still happen, because Pramad was forced to marry Kumud and does not want her!Dancing and SaMud are under the same roof. I hope Kumud and Saras meet soon.

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 July 2013 at 11:05am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiomshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-happychappyTheMogambo_celestial_mrym_raufxMidnightStarxOmaRamdasshunnybunch..Rish..trina_saras

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:55am | IP Logged

selected by

Appy

And the  Siggy winner is

Hiza_KajenArshi

With her creations

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  made by Appy! Flaunt it!

Appy

And the winner is

Baki.

with her creation

Congo Shongo Yaara!! here is your prize!!!! A siggy  by Appy! Flaunt it!

Selected by
Alina

VM of the Week is

"Samud Journey"

IF Thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3660544

by Akila15...

Congrats dear Hug and here's your siggie! byAppy! Flaunt it! Cool

OS of the Week
selected by
Appy

And the winner OS is AGAIN

by .OmShreeJaanu.
IF Thread: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3663721

Congo Shongo Yaara!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by Appy to flaunt !!

FF of the Week
selected by
Appy

And the winner FF, ..is

FF : Samud- Sweet Dreams

IF Thread:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3475630

by
Minishap

Congo Shongo Yaara!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by Appy to flaunt !!

selected by
Appy

And the Winner is...
"That one scene got me hooked again"

IF Thread:

Topic maker : shana0127     

Congo Shongo Yaara!!  Here is a your prize...A Siggie by Appy! Flaunt it!

selected by
Appy

and it is

Khanrocks.

Congo Shongo Yaaras!! Here is your prize !!A siggy by  Appy! Flaunt it! !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-xMidnightStarxTheMogamboOmaRamdasshunnybunch..Rish..trina_saras

-Srushti- Viewbie
-Srushti-
-Srushti-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged

Srushti and Appy

So, guys it is Change time...We are changing few things with the Newsletter and so we need More hands...So, I guess you can say we are recruiting...We need Writers, Creatives, Siggie makers and all the talented people on the forum!! Whoever interested kindly PM meEmbarrassed

Ok then...Here it is finally over...We take your leave with a promise to come back next weekTongue CIAO..have a Saras weekWink

Edited by -Srushti- - 14 July 2013 at 10:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

omshreejaanu-Koeli_Appy-happychappyAyushii_AngelxMidnightStarxTheMogamboOmaRamdass..Rish..

Go to top