Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Riddhima was standing in front of the court after her case's hearing. Today she was happy despite the fact that today she got divorced from her husband. Today she was again known as Dr. Riddhima Gupta, her father's daughter not her husband's wife. She had little smile with some tears in her eyes. Suddenly it started raining as if God is blessing her for her decision, decision to end the relationship in which she was strangulated.  
Riddhima talked to herself " It is said that you are the luckiest girl on the earth if you get your best friend as your husband, guess it is not true for each girl. What should I call myself lucky or unlucky, coz I got married with my best friend  and wasn't able to take care of relationship and ended u with divorce. What a pity"
She was all lost in her thoughts when she suddenly felt tat someone has placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked back to see it was Siddhant Modi, her ex- husband and her best friend.
Sid:  Riddhima we were best of friends, everyone use to say that we look cute together and we make perfect pair, what happened between us that we are standing here in front of the court as  divorced couple. We loved each other. Why this happened Riddhima why? Why I can no longer call you my wife, why? why you will no longer be known as Riddhima Siddhant Modi?
Riddhima smirked and replied : Insecurities and lack of faith Sid. These are needed much more than love in any relationship and our relationship was lacking these. 
Sid: ya I guess you are right, ok atleast we will meet in the hospital. 
Riddhima:  No Sid I am leaving Vardhaan Hospital.
Sid; What but why? 
Riddhima: I can not die hundred deaths watching you in front of me whole day working there and remembering all the moments I spent with you, I am not that strong, all those moments of my married life will haunt me, all those moments that I spent with as your wife will scare me. I can't work with ex- husband at an ease, I can't
A lone drop of tear fall from her eyes. Siddhant move his hand to wipe it off, but Riddhima stopped her.
Riddhima: You have lost the right to do that Sid.
Sid: But we are still friends. right?
Riddhima: two friends can be husband and wife but  that is not possible vice a versa Sid.
Meanwhile Anjali came and asked Riddhima to come with her.
Sid: If you are leaving Vardhaan which hospital are you joining Riddhima?
Rid: Sanjeevani
nd she smiled. Because that was the hospital where she enjoyed the most with her friends Armaan, Atul, Anjali, Sapna, Nikita, Abhimanyu, Rahul and Muskaan and of course her best friend Siddhnat, but after marriage Sid and Riddhima decided to join Vardhaan leaving their dear friends and her sister behind. She never wanted to leave Sanjeevani But Sid was always insecure with Riddhima's friendship with Armaan and Atul. At hospital they were known as "three musketeers" and sometimes "Dostana part2"They always use to hang out together, work together, laugh together. She felt herself more comfortable with Armaan and Atul that with Sid who was apparently her best friend. She even helped Armaan in proposing Sapna and Atul in proposing her Sister Anjali.
A one time she was sad due to her divorce but at the other time she was happy coz now she was going back in Sanjeevani, back to her friends her life line. She always missed that masti and pagalpanthi of her gang. The cute fights of Rahul and Muskaan, the lovy dovy and mostly honey coated pukish yes pukish for her talks of Abhi and Nikki and of course her fights with Armaan and how she used to plan dates for Armaan. She was going back to her life Sanjeevani and to her Dad Dr. Shahshank Gupta. 
Finally she smiled looking towards Anjali and hugged slighlty as Anjie was driving " I love you Anjie"

Cast
Dr. Armaan Malik : Karan Singh Grover
Dr. Riddhima Gupta: Jennifer winget Grover/ Shilpa Anad [ as I loved both] So both KaSh KaJen fans can rejoice.
Dr. Atul Joshi: Pankit Thakker
Dr. ANjali Gupta: Sunaina gullia
Dr. Muskaan Chadda: Drashti Dhami
Dr. Rahul Grewal: Mayank Anand
Dr.Abhimanyu Modi: Amit Tandon
Dr. Nikita Malhotra: Shweta gulati
Dr. Shashank Gupta: Mohnish Behl
Dr. Siddhant Modi: Karan Wahi

Next part updated on Page 3

Note at Page 5 do have a look

Next Part 3 At page 6

Edited by BlessedSoul - 12 August 2013 at 7:40am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirl_Sadaf_KaranJennySGmrs.armanmallikpunamluvshilpa-Mith-Aayu-loveKaJen-Nurshad.kajen--Orchids--awesome--Kriti--MisHumptyDumpty

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "AR FF REKINDLE LOVE PART 3" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:50am | IP Logged
eekkss...another one..

woww... Hug

superbbb start..do update whenever you get time..

loads of love Heart

Edited by nits_viratholic - 19 July 2013 at 11:16am

--Kriti--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Kriti--

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
amazing

-Mith-

IF-Dazzler

-Mith-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Hey dear nice start... Smile
Do continue soon... Embarrassed
Love Mith... Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedSoul

Nurshad.kajen

IF-Dazzler

Nurshad.kajen

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Seriously you r back di? I can't believe...awesome intro i loved it..will you post it on blog?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Orchids--

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nurshad.kajen

Seriously you r back di? I can't believe...awesome intro i loved it..will you post it on blog?
thank u Nurshad... yes I m posting it on blog too

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler

BlessedSoul

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mith-

Hey dear nice start... Smile
Do continue soon... Embarrassed
Love Mith... Heart
thank u Mith...

BlessedSoul

IF-Dazzler