Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

DOTW- Sardakaii (Page 2)

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 6:47am | IP Logged
In the real world .. there is other type of sardakaii .. a woman be sold but they are sold against their will.. they never wanted to live such life and be this way
even the girl who is the most hurted person in the world wont go out and sell her self...
in this real world if we are hurt by the most loved person we do not go and sell our self we go and do something else to show the other person
I can continue my life without U ..
so sugni's selling her self - 4me was unreal - i guess a male wrote such thing - thinking a behdni would do that - but wait - we are talking about sugni who is Not like that... - even any behdni who knows that this is going to come wont go out and sell her self so I guess this action was taken to Rise the TRP (which was good 2.7 at those weeks)
in the way sugni sold her self.. they made a behdni not look a victim she looked the one who use a thakur ... but is it the real thing ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993Vinnie79

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:12am | IP Logged

i guess they should have shown champa's sardakaii instead of sugni's at the starting of the show without the rape drama and show sugni fighting for her but they ruined it and showed all fake drama of the reva manzil

there was One show Named - **Agle Janam mohe bitiya hi kijo**   THE story idea  was bit same but better and a great story with good start and end  idea was same -they were selling girls ... they started with selling the girl's friend all of those people were poor and were forced into selling their girls 1st was her friend who got sold when she heard that she is being sold she tried to kill her self but was saved by Lali who was main lead she saved her (without knowing why she tried to kill her self) but they sold that girl and Lali found out about it later On and then it was Lali's turn she had sisters and brother and they made her parents to sell her they showed how they fought to save her but could not because they were very poor and were forced to sell her so they sold her with a lie of her husband will come and accept her (Lali was married in a very young age so they said her husband and calling u) all the show she was stuggling and fighting for her rights

this was the best show ever they used the idea very well and i loved the story I FELT PSH will be the same  great story but they ruined it

Edited by ronshaan - 15 July 2013 at 7:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged

I agree with you they should never have shown Sugni doing her own Sardhakai. What they should have shown is her moving away and with great determination coping with her broken heart and making something of herself.

When they introduced the story of G going to perform Rai as one of the national dances I thought the makers finally woken up realised the fiasco of Reva menzil plot and were using this as a way out for Sugni ie. G would do the dance. Sugni would go with her and for one reason or another Sugni would do the dance and slowly get recongition and with it the ability to support her family.

I think they still could have salvaged the show upto the point of where TVS walked away. Because at that point they could have all gone there separate ways.

They could have then bought in Champa's sardhakai something her Mama forced her into when her mother died (she did have a mother at the start of the show!!!!!) with Sugni fighting it!!!!!

Actually I would have preferred if they had shown a grown up version of the show where TVS on finding Reva alive - explaining things to Sugni, explain his desire to marry her, his intention to divorce Reva irrespective what she decided but also pointing out that if their society was against their marriage before it will be 100 time worse so she had to be sure she could do with so she had to make a decision.
Sugni deciding to go away etc...

in my humble opinion that would have been far more interesting then the crap we were shown.

Edited by payal7 - 15 July 2013 at 7:43am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
That's very true Payal
One question always come in my mind and its -
if Gulabiya was against that sugni will be the 2nd wife - the mistress
how it was ok for her that sugni will be behdni of any thakur
Adi had no money with him and all others were waiting to buy sugni so if vikram would not reach that at that time any old thakur would have buy her what would be sugni's life then ????
I guess she would have a better life being with vikram
ok she did not want that then why to accept being a behdni ?

the funniest thing - sugni had a say when she did not want vikram to buy her and let adi buy her... she asked adi to fulfill his desire as a thakur and she her duty as behdni ... adi stopped her and said I wil end it here and marry u .. she stopped him and said amrita will mind so...
wouldnt amrita mind if she be her lover Behdni ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rose.lavendersara1993

Go to top