Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

filmi_chick99

IF-Dazzler

filmi_chick99

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:09am | IP Logged

This is my first thread of this kind.....on one of my favorites, Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (Urdu: ? ) (October 13, 1948 - August 16, 1997), a world-renowned Pakistani musician, was primarily a singer of Qawwali, the devotional music of the Sufis, a mystical sect of Islam.

Traditionally, Qawwali has been a family business. Nusrat's family (originally from Afghanistan) has an unbroken tradition of performing qawwali for the last 600 years.

Nusrat was born in Faisalabad, Punjab on Wednesday, October 13, 1948 to Ustad Fateh Ali Khan, a distinguished musicologist, vocalist, instrumentalist, and skilled Qawwali performer. He had one brother, Farrukh Fateh Ali Khan. Initially, his father did not want Nusrat to follow him into the Qawwali business. He had his heart set on Nusrat choosing a much more respectable career path and becoming a doctor, because he felt Qawwali artists had low social status. However, Nusrat showed such an aptitude for, and interest in, Qawwali that his father finally relented and started to train him in the art of Qawwali and he was also taught to sing within the classical framework of Khayal. This training was still incomplete when Ustad Fateh Ali Khan died in 1964 while Nusrat was still in school, and the training was continued by Nusrat's paternal uncle, Ustad Mubarak Ali Khan. Ten days after his father's death, Nusrat had a dream where his father came to him and told him to sing, touching his throat. Nusrat woke up singing, and was moved by the dream to decide that he would make Qawwali his career. His first public performance was at his father's funeral ceremony forty days later. Under the guidance of Ustad Mubarak Ali Khan, he became the group's leader in 1965 and the group was called Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Mujahid Mubarak Ali Khan & Party ("party" is the term used in Qawwali for the supporting members of the group).

Nusrat's first public performance as leader of the family Qawwali group was in March 1965, at a studio recording broadcast as part of an annual music festival called Jashn-e-Baharan organized by Radio Pakistan. It took Nusrat several years more to perfect his craft and emerge from the shadow of the groups that were regarded as the leading contemporary Qawwals. But once he did, there was no looking back. He firmly established himself as the leading qawwal of the 20th century. His incredible voice and his complete mastery of the genre made him a superstar in the Islamic world, especially in Pakistan and India. He sang in Urdu and his native Punjabi, as well as Persian. He was also one of the first South Asian singers to perform before large Western audiences.

Nusrat took over his family's qawwali party in 1971 after the death of his father and his uncle. In Pakistan, his first major hit was the song "Haq Ali Ali" (listen here). This was performed in a traditional style and with traditional instrumentation, and featured only sparse use of Nusrat's innovative sargam improvisations. Nevertheless the song became a major hit, as many listeners were attracted to the timbre and other qualities of Nusrat's voice.

Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan second from left, with hands raised on Pakistani TV circa 1983
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan (second from left, with hands raised) on Pakistani TV (circa 1983)

He reached out to Western audiences with a couple of fusion records produced by Canadian guitarist Michael Brook. In 1995, he collaborated with Eddie Vedder on the soundtrack to Dead Man Walking. His contribution to that and several other soundtracks and albums (including The Last Temptation of Christ), as well as his friendship with Peter Gabriel, helped to increase his popularity in Europe and the United States. Peter Gabriel's Real World label released five albums of Nusrat's traditional Qawwali performances in the West. He also performed traditional Qawwali live to Western audiences at several WOMAD world music festivals.

Apparently, when Nusrat toured in foreign countries, he would watch television commercials in order to identify the melodies and chord progressions popular in that country. He would then try to choose similar sounding songs from his repertoire for his performances.

According to the Guinness Book of World Records, Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan holds the world record for the largest recorded output by a Qawwali artist—a total of 125 albums.

Nusrat was taken ill with kidney and liver failure on Monday, August 11, 1997 in London, England while on the way to Los Angeles from Lahore to receive a kidney transplant. While still at Cromwell Hospital, Nusrat died of a sudden cardiac arrest on Saturday, August 16, 1997, aged 48. His body was then transported back to Faisalabad, Pakistan where thousands of distraught people attended his funeral and burial procession.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Pori-Chicha-*dolly*

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan.." in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Singing Superstar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

filmi_chick99

IF-Dazzler

filmi_chick99

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:10am | IP Logged

Nusrat's style of Qawwali

Nusrat was responsible for the modern evolution of qawwali. Although not the first to do so, he popularized the blending of khayal singing and techniques with qawwali. This in short took the form of improvised solos during the songs using the sargam technique, in which the performer sings the names of the notes he is singing (for example, in western notation it would be "do re mi"). He also attempted to blend qawwali music with more western styles such as techno.

Nusrat's qawwali songs usually follow the standard form. A song begins with a short instrumental prelude played on the harmonium and tabla. Then the instruments stop, and the main singers (but not the chorus) launch into the alap, which establishes the raga, the tonal structure of the song. At this point, introductory poetic verses are sung. These are usually drawn not from the main song, but from other thematically related songs. The melody is improvised within the structure of the raga. For example, listen to the verses being sung in a relatively straightforward way in one performance. Now compare this to the same verses being sung in another performance with more improvisation.

After the introductory verses, the main song starts, and the rhythmic portion of the song begins. The tabla and dholak begin to play, and the chorus aids and abets percussion by clapping their hands. The song proceeds in a call and response format. The same song may be sung quite differently by different groups. The lyrics will be essentially the same, but the melody can differ depending on which gharana or lineage the group belongs to. As is traditional in qawwali, Nusrat and the side-singers will interject alap solos, and fragments of other poems or even improvised lyrics A song usually has two or three sets of refrains, which can be compared to the verse chorus structure found in western music. Songs last about 20 minutes on average, with a few lasting an hour or more.

Nusrat was noted for introducing other forms of improvisation into the style. From his classical music training, he would interject much more complex alap improvisations, with more vibrato and note bending (listen here). He would also interject sargam improvisations (listen here).

While it is undoubtedly difficult to put into words what makes Nusrat's music appeal so deeply to so many listeners, many of whom do not understand a single word of the languages he sings in, here is one fan's attempt to explain: "Nusrat's music invites us to eavesdrop on a man communing with his God, ever so eloquently. He makes the act of singing a passionate offering to God. But we do not merely eavesdrop. The deepest part of Nusrat's magic lies in the fact that he is able to bring our hearts to resonate with the music, so deeply, that we ourselves become full partners in that offering. He sings to God, and by listening, we also sing to God."

Edited by filmi_chick99 - 09 August 2006 at 9:10am

filmi_chick99

IF-Dazzler

filmi_chick99

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan

Born 13th October 1948 Faisalabad (Lyallpur) ,Pakistan

Died 16th August 1997 London, United Kingdom

On Saturday 16th August 1997 Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan passed away in London. His first British performance was in Birmingham in 1980,organised by Oriental Star Agencies,from then on he toured the country almost every year.

His family had been Qawwali (Sufi devotional music) singers for six centuries.

During his lifetime he revitalised Qawwali , making it an internationally acclaimed art form.
From Birmingham to Bombay , Tokyo to Toronto his concerts and new recordings were eagerly awaited.

Whether he was performing at music festivals, for world leaders or at the shrines of Sufi saints in his beloved Punjab he transported listeners to the realms of sublime and ecstasy.

When asked about the critics who accused him of corrupting the traditional Qawwali by introducing innovations he answered "tradition should not be seen as a dead thing, it is the responsibility of musicians to make music for the people of their time."

In the sub-continent Muslims, Hindus and Sikhs alike appreciated his music. In a world where differences are more and more being exploited to divide people he used his unrivalled talent to unify audiences.

Thirteenth century Sufi poet and musician Amir Khusrau said that music was the fire that burnt heart and soul. In the twentieth century Usatd Nusrat Fateh Ali was the carrier of that fire. Those who saw and heard him perform ecstatic improvisations will miss him greatly. Those who have yet to discover him are fortunate that his angelic voice has been left behind on a vast collection of recordings.

May his soul rest in peace.

vinnie-thepooh

IF-Rockerz

vinnie-thepooh

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:13am | IP Logged
there is one already on Nusrat Saheb,
Tanish u can add ur articles here:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=313542&KW=Nu srat

filmi_chick99

IF-Dazzler

filmi_chick99

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:16am | IP Logged
List of Songs

Aaj Koi Baat Ho Gayi
Compassion - Elias, Jonathan & Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan/Mah Dimba The Prayer Cycle [UK]
#NFAK-Meri Ankhon Ko Bakhshe Hain Anso =8
Yadan vichhre sajjan dian aiyan Best of... Vol 1
Sajna Hai Maikhana - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan Best Of Pakistani Ghazals
Meray Hathoon Main =8
Longing Night Song
akh lai mein jaddon di tere NFAK live in NY
I Am Sorry
Shahbaaz 04
The Dhol Foundation & FunDaMental - Nothing Without You-Tery Bina Remix Star Rise
Apn Rang Main Rang L Nijaa
Aakiyon To Mee Vasda
Aap Se Milke The Golden Hits CD4
Ae Jane Man
Ustad Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Aisa Banna Sanwarna Mubarak
Aj yadaan terian
Akhian Udeek Diya-Fast Swan Song
Akhian udeek dian
Akhiyan Udeek Diyan (remix)
Akhiyan noo chain na
Ali da malang-ultimate
Ali da malang
Alla Hoo Live Concer-Nusrat
Allah-Hoo, Allah-Hoo, Allah-Hoo Pukaar: The Echo
Allah Hoo Full Fidelity 256Kbps
Allah Hoo! Live Concert
Allah, Mohammed, Char, Yaar Natural Born Killers
Allahoo Magical Best allah hoo The Final Moment
allah hoo-Special Slow Concert.mp3 Allh Hoo
Allah hoo
Allahooo-Nusrat
Angrai Peh Angrai
Arshe azam ka doolha
Awwal Allah Noor Upaya Shabad
Azmate Shahe Wala Bari Cheez He Nusrat Forever
Be wafa Legend
Pista de audio 03 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
Bulle Shah
ChistiTajvar title
Chitthi Yaar Di Ne
Bulle Shah
Daikhnay Ko Ya Mohammed (There Is No Other Like Mohammed) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
Maki Madni Joyful Noise
Dil mange tera pyar
Dub Dub Jaway Dil
Dum Mast Qalandar Traditional
Dum dum Ali Ali
Dum mast qalandar
Dum must kalander
The Long Road
Eid Ka Chand dj chino - Once Upon A Time I
Koi Jane Koi Na Jaane
Ghunghat Chuk O Sajnan Hun Sharman Rapture
GinGinTaare
Grace of peace
Hai Kahan Ka Irada Sanam Sanam
Haqeeqat Ka Agar Afsana Ban Jai
Hi mera dil
Hindi - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Man Kunto Maula Vol 37
Hindi Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Noor Jehan - Meri Zindagi Tera Pyar
Hindi Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Traditional Qawwali in Hindi-Aaj Rang Hai
Hindi-Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan-Akhiyan Ve Akhiyan
Is Duniya Ke Gham The Golden Hits CD3
Jani door gaye!
Janiya Haniya Slow Madhyam Mix - Nusrat
Man Atkeya Beparwath de Naal Back to Quwwalli
Je tu rab no manuna
Monologue - Nusrat, He's My Elvis USSM10306430
Jhaliyan Judaiyan
Jhule jhule lal
Jis Dil Wich Sajna Was Jayie
Justaju Na Karo (When The Boat Has Sunk) Hommage a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Kali kali zulfon ke
Teri Yaad Kartoos
Khaban Wich Meray Toon Na AA (Don't Come Into My Dreams) Rahat
Sahib Teri Bandi The Last Prophet
Kinna sona
Kise da yar na
Kithe ishq da roog na la
Rahat Fateh Ali
Lagiyan Day Dukh Wakhray (ReMi NFAK ReMiX
Looae jana jogi de nal
Man atkeia beparwa de nal
Maste Vilaaiy Hyderam, Dam Hama Dam Ali Ali = I'm Intoxcated With The Spirit Of Hyder Ali Back To Qawwali
Mazah aa gaya
Mein To Piya Se Naina Laga Aye- Nusrat
Mein rohan teno yad kar ke
Meno yaddan teriyan
Mera Piya Ghar Aaya Full Spec
Mera Piya Ghar Aaya Nusrat Full Fidelity MIx
Mera Piya Ghar AyaTrailor-Nusrat
Mera gham aur
Mera piya ghar aaya
Mere Dukhaan Noon O yaara
Mere Kamli wale Lajpal Qawwali
Mere haathon main
Meri aankhoo ko
Meri tuba tuba
Meri tuba(remix)
Meri zindagi hai
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Allah
Mother, I Have To Go To Farid Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Party_-_Body And Soul
Mujhko teri qasam tujhsa
Must aankhon ki qasam
Must nazroon se
Must Must
My Comfort Remains - Black Star Liner ( With Micheal Brooks
My heart my life - Tu mera Dil Night Songs
Don't Go Back To Sleep Flying Carpet (CD2)
Yeh Jo Halka Saroor Hae
AB KYA SOCHE
Aap Se Milke Hum Sungum
NFAK - Allah Allah
Be Wafa Intoxicated Spirit
NFAK - Biba Sada Dil Morr De
Buddha Bar II Party (Remix)
Track 1 Qawwal
Charkhe De Har Har
NFAK - Craig Armstrong
Daikhnay Ko Ya Mohammed (There Is No Other Like Mohammed) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
NFAK - Dhyahar Eh-Ishq Meh
Duet With Rahman
Ghazal En Concert a Paris Vol. 1-5
Fault Lines Mustt Mustt
Hommage (talvin singh mix)
Pyaar mastana
Ishq Da Rutba Kartoos
Jhoolay Jhoolay Lal
kabhi kisi se dil laga kar to
Kehde Ghar Jawan
Khaja Mueen-Ud-Din (Master Mueen-Ud-Din) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
Loay Loay Aaja Mahi Loay Loay Aaja Mahi
my love has become a stranger body and soul
mahiya pardesi ho gaya body and soul
Main to piya se naina laga aye rai
Manam Mahway Khiyal-I-Oo ( I Am Absorbed in My Thoughts of You) The Final Studio Recordings (1 of 2)
Mein Rohan Teno Yaad Karke
NFAK - Mere Dukhaan Noon O yaara
NFAK - Missives from Allah - Surnaaja Heeyve Urh
NFAK - Natural Born Killers Soundtrack
NFAK - Natural born killers - Taboo
Bhanwain Toon Jan Na Jan (It Is Up to You Whether You Recognize Me or N The Final Studio Recordings (1 of 2)
NFAK - Piya Se Naina Laga Baithi -Sufi
Pooja Karoonga Teri Yar (I Will Worship You My Friend) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
Rakh Baba (Baba, Protect Us) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
Saja Hai Maikhana Mast Nazron Se
Sub Wird kar do
Taa Deem Mustt Mustt
NFAK - Tauba
Tere Hundiya Sundiya Mehbooba Revelation
Teri Yaad
The Face Of Love USSM19600345
Aaj Rang hai Aaj Rang Hai
Un Ka Andaz-E-Karam Rapture
Wohi Khuda Hai
Ya_Mustafa_Noor_ul_Huda
Yeh Jo Halka Halka Suroor
Taa Deem Remix Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan: Remixed
Classical Qawwali in Raga Gawo
ishq da rutba
je tu rab no manuna
jism dhamakta
Allah Ho Ya Rehman (God Is Great And Merciful) Sacrifice To Love
Khaban Wich Meray Toon Na Aa (Don't Come Into My Dreams) Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Manum Khak E Sarey (I Am The Dust Of The Street Of Mohammed) Sacrifice To Love
Pyar Hota Hay (Falling In Love) Sacrifice To Love
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Mustt Mustt Chillout Moods
Aaja Mahi (Garage Club Remix) Redefined
Akian Cha Mih Vasda punjabi
Shadow USSM19600350
NFAK- Is duniya ke gham-NFAK
Khaja Mueen-Ud-Din (Master Mueen-Ud-Din) The Final Studio Recordings (2 of 2)
Luk Luk Rona
NFAK- Nabi Sayedul Ambiya
Tu Agar Benaqab Ho
Un Ki Gali Mein
47 -Aadmi Aadmi Se Milta Hai En Concert Paris
Aaj Rang Hai-Complete
NFAK-Ab Dekh Ke Jee Ghabrata Hai
AB KYA SOCHE - Album: Sangam
Afreen Traditional SANGAM
Aisi Bhi Kya Jaldi
Dekhne Ko Ya Mohammad
Dukh Rog Ko Chahat Ke The Golden Hits CD3
Ecstacy Ecstacy
Ganj-E-Shakar Real World Presents...
Ghazal In Raga Kedar
Hanjo ekhian de vede vich!
Hi mera dil
Ho Karam Ki Nazar Qawwali: The Vocal Art of the
Is Karam Ka Karoon Shukriya
Jhaliyan Judaiyan
Jhoole Lal- Jewel - Nusrat
NFAK-Jis Dil vich Sajan vas Jaaye YAAD SAJJNA DI
Kab Tak Tu Oonchi Aawaz Mein
NFAK-Kaisa ye pyar hai.mp3
NFAK-Kamli Wale Muhammad.mp3
Kehna Ghalat Ghalat To Chhupana Sahi Sahi Shahen-Shah
Kise Da Yaar Na Vichhre Mast Qalandar: OSA vol14
NFAK-Lagiya De dukh
Maar Gai Udeek Din Raat Di Must Mast II - Yaar Yaar Kehna
Mae Ni Mae
Maharaj New Title (52)
Main Chitthi Pavan Sajjna Nu
Mazaa Aa Gaya The Supreme Collection, Volume
Mennon Teri Deewani
Menu Yaar Di Namaaz
Mera Piya Ghar Aaya Bally Sagoo
Mera Ye Charkha-Ali Khan, Nus
Mera Gham
Meri Saqi Saqi Yeh
Dearest Friend Peace
Mitr Pyare Noon Shabad
Mujhe Tum Yaad Aate Ho
NFAK-Munadjaat de Djelalleddin Rmi Pakistan vol. 2
My Comfort Remains - Black St
My heart my life Night Songs
Maen Jeena Yaar Bina Legend CD3
Ni Sayyon Asa Naina-Remix
Ni main jana jogi V2
Ni main jana jogi
Nit Khair Mangan Sohnya Main Teri
Pyar Ek Phool Hai
Panjabi (live)
RAAG3
Man Atkeia Beparwah de Naal Rapture
Raat Ko Chandni
Rabba Lakh Lakh Shukar Manawa
Maki Madni (Feat. Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan) Joyful Noise
Allah Jallay Shan (Allah Is Great And Glorious) Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Khaban Wich Meray Toon Na AA (Don't Come Into My Dreams) Rahat
Laga Rog Wachhoray Da (I Have Been Afflicted By Separation) Rahat
Rahat-Main Nivan Mera Murshad
NFAK-Rahat-Main Niwan Mera Mu
Rakh Baba
Modern Qawwali Live in London, Vol. 3
Ruk Pe Rehmat Ka Intoxicated Spirit
Saaki Pilao
Sabir Ki Jay Ho (Long Live Sabir) Sacrifice To Love
Shala Sookhan Diyan Nindran
Shaman Payyan Tere Bina
Sitaro tum tuo sujao
Socha Dongian De
Soorat teri (2)
Surnaaja Heeyve Urh Missives From Allah
Tana Dery Na Mustt Mustt
Tasbee Ke Ik Ik Daane
Aankhon Mein Saja Kar Khwaab Ultimate Collection
Tere ishq Nachaaya Loye Loye aaja mahi
Tere bin nahin lagda bend it like beckham
Teri yaad ayee
Maki Madni The Last Prophet
Tu Kareemi Man Kamina
Tum Ek Gorakh Dhanda Ho The Golden Hits CD1
Tum agar younhi nazren mixed
Dillagi
Wada kar ke
Woh Hata Rahe Hain Parda
Wohi Khuda Hai
Track 4
Ye Hamne Dekha tha Khaab Pyar
Suroor
Ye Sham Phir Nahin The Golden Hits CD4
Dost Kya Khoob Wafao Mast Nazron Se Allah
Khanjar Hain Teri Aankhen Mast Nazron Se Allah
Parh Akhran Noun Dil Gabraya Uddikaan
03 pyaar pyaar (electro mix )
Saaya Bhi Saath Jabh Chod Jaye Dillagi
Sano ek pal chain Night Songs
Track 5 Buddha-Bar (The Mantra Lounge)
Sukh Mahi Naal Le Geya Chino Ubhi's Collection
Nindran Chraun Walya
Naat: " Meilleur des hommes! Celui qui T'aime est le vritable croyant!" Pakistan vol. 1
FATEH_ALI_KHAN___SUN
Na Ruk Te Hai Aansoo (Love Has No Destination) Hommage a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Na Rukte Hain Ansoo Nusrat Live In London
Na sawal ban ke mila
Naat: Chehra Tera Quran Hai Pakistan vol. 1
Ni main jana jogi
Ni sayun re
Nit Khair Mangan Sohnya Main Teri
Koi Jane Koi Na Jaane Aur Pyar Ho Gaya
Track 01 title
Mangte Hain Vol.72 (K7) - 2.
Mera Piya Ghar Aayaa Ecstasy
Nusrat - Nabi Sayedul Ambiya
Nusrat - Piya Se Naina Laga Baithi -Sufi
TS Vol.09 Kaali Zulfon - 2.
Nusrat - Yaadan Vichhre Sajan Dian Aiyan
maikhaar paimane mangde
Sanware Tore Bin Jiya (from Bandit Queen) A Sufi Supreme
Aahista Aahista The Golden Hits CD4
Aisi bhi kya jaldi Aaja mere yaar
Raat ko chandani Aaja mere yaar
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & #42
06 - Ni Main Jogi De Naal Devotional Songs
Mother, I Have To Go To Farid Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan & Party_-_Body And Soul
Face of Love (1)
Samander Mein Samander Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
jee mein ghabrahat
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Aaja mere yaar
Aap Se Milke Hum Sungum
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Aja Nachna
Aaja Mahee (Club Mix) Remix Album
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Akhiyan Ve Akhiyan
Allah and the Prophet - 05 My
Allah-Hu Qawwali: The Vocal Art of th
Bhanwain Toon Jan Na Jan (It Is Up to You Whether You Recognize Me or N The Final Studio Recordings (1 of 2)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Biba Sada Dil Morr De
Chhattan
Dam Mast Qalandar The Rough Guide to Nusrat Fate
Data Ke Ghulamon Ko Greatest Hits of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Data Saheb De Dware Qawwali - The Vocal Art of the Sufis Vol. I
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Dhyahar Eh-Ishq Meh
EK NAZAR DEKH KAR HUM
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - En Concert Paris Vol. 2 - 4. Ghazal Djavid-Nama de Mohammed Iqbal Dhayare ishq mein
Farida Turia Turia Ja Shabads
Gham Hai Ya Khushi
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Hommage (talvin singh mix)
Je Toon Akhina De Sahmne Nahe The Legend Lives On
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Jhoolay Jhoolay Lal
kabhi kisi se dil laga kar to
Kehde Ghar Jawan
Maki Madni The Last Prophet
Mangte Hain Karam Greatest Hits of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Mera Piya Ghar Aaya Magic Touch
Mera Gham aur meri
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Must. Compact Disc 5
Qawali - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Naat (1) via Wacky P Pakistan vol. 1
Nothing Without You Mansion
Allah-Hu Qawwali- The Vocal Art of the Sufis (Disc 2)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Qawwali- The Vocal Art of the Sufis (Disc 2) - 02 - Yad-E Nabi Gulshan
Ruk Pe Rehmat Ka Intoxicated Spirit
Nothing with U Night Songs
Shahbaaz Qalandar Shahbaaz
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Talwar Hain Teri Ankhen
Teray Warian Main Saeeyan (I Am Going to Be a Sacrifice for You) The Final Studio Recordings (1 of 2)
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Teri Yaad Ayee
Mast Aankon Ki Kasam The Supreme Collection, Volume
Tu Agar Be Nakab Ho Jaye
Tu Mera Dil Tu Meri Jan Night Songs
Ve Perdesia - Faiz Ahmad Faiz
Ya Mohammad Madine Bula Lo Naat: OSA vol 20
Yeh Jo Halka Halka Suroor
Pyar Kolon Bachna Dj Chino - Legends Forever
KaranTasbee title
MoreKawajaHazraz title
PYAR AKHYAN DE BOVAH title
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan-Dekhne The Final Studio Recordings CD2
Meri Saqi Saqi Yeh Intoxicated Spirit
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan-Rakh Ba The Final Studio Recordings CD2
Dhayare ishq mein En Concert a Paris Vol. 1-5
Mitr Pyare Noon Shabad
Nitin Sawhney (Tracery Remix) Star Rise
Akhain udeek diyan-Full Class
Kab Yaad Mein Tera Saath Nahin Yadon Ke Sayeay
Yadan Vichhre Sajan Diyan Qawwali - The Vocal Art of the Sufis Vol. I
Track 5 Buddha-Bar (The Mantra Lounge)
Saaya Bhi Saath Jabh Chod Jaye Dillagi
Nusrat- Haqeeqat Ka Agar Afsa
Makki Madni - Prophet of Mecca and Medina nobody like you Qawwali
Din Mein Kab Socha Jashn
Nusrat-Traffic_JetuRab
This Time Will Never Come Again Peace
PYAR KA DIYA
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Teri
Track 6 Dead Man Walking (The Score)
NFAK Taboo Natural Born Kille
Passion [w Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Ravi Shankar]
Passion [w Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan and Ravi Shankar]
IN YOUR EYES Peter Gabriel &
Piya re piya
Menu Yaar Di Namaaz
Prayer to Allah Ecstacy
Naat: " Meilleur des hommes! Celui qui T'aime est le vritable croyant!" Pakistan vol. 1
Qawwali- Nusrat Fateh Ali- More Saiyan To Hain Pardes
Raag2
Raag3
Raag4
Ali Dum Dum Rahat
Jaane Ya Ali
Khaban Wich Meray Toon Na Aa(D Rahat Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Main Kiwain Khan Family - Master Mind
Sayyan Main Khan Family - Master Mind
Rahat-Alaik
Ranjha Jogi Ho Gya Legends Forever 2 - Cheetah
Rawe wasdi johok fareedan dee
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Rahway Wasdi Jhok Faridan Di - Pakistan Rough Guide To Sufi Music, The
Rahway Wasdi Jhok Faridan Di Rough Guide To Sufi Music
NUSRAT FATEH ALI KHAN
Saada Kaliaan Da Jee Nahin Lagda (Live Is Not The Same Without You) Hommage a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Sab Vird Karo Allah Allah
Sada dil mod de
Sajna tere bina
Sano aik pal chain
SanoAikPalChain
Sanso ki mala pe
Sanu Eik Pal Chain NA Aawe-Nusrat
Sanu eik pal chain slow version- nusrat
Sari sari raat
Savan ki beghe raatun
Shaama Peh Gehian (Oh My Beloved) Hommage a Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Shaman payan
Shikwa
Sitaro tum tuo sujao
Soorat teri
My Life Night Songs
Sufi Chants 2
Sufi Qawwalis
Sun mere yara
Sun Charkhe Di Meethi Meethi Koo Missives From Allah
Main Tara Tara Jagon tere naam Naqsh
Tara ra ra ra Dhol Mix.mp3
Tere Bin Nai Lagda Dil Mera Dholna- Nusrat
Tere ishq Nachaaya Loye Loye aaja mahi
Tere bin nahin lagda bend it like beckham
Teri Yaad Ayee - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Teri yaad
Tu mera dil
Tum agar younhi nazren mixed
Tum ho jane Ali khwaja
Tumhe dillagi
Unki Nazron Ne Kuchh Aisa Jaadu
Un kai dar pe
Pista de audio 06 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
Ishq Da Rutba Kartoos
Man Atkeya Beparwah De Naal Back To Qawwali
Siraf Khuda Hai Vol 231 Imagine
Yaad Ka Deep Jalaya Vol 231 Imagine
Wada kar ke
Pista de audio 01 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Ganje-E-Shakar Real World Presents
Pista de audio 04 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
18. Yeh Aarzoo Thi Madine Ka
Yeh Sham Phir Nahin Aayegi Sangam/Salam
Pista de audio 02 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
Jihal Miski
Zindagi jhom ke.mp3
aja channa chup kar ke
meri sanson mein(1)
baat chhap talak kini
Dead Man Walking
Ask Forgiveness From Your Love The Final Moment
hindi - Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan - Traditional Qawwali (Punjabi) by Baba Buleh Shah in Ragas Tilang & Khamaj
jadon darus gayo-nusrat unki gali mein
kali kamli ka saya more khwaja
khwaja khwaja sssss
Indian Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan
Track 02 meri Tauba Wahi Khuda Hai
more khwaja ghar aye more khwaja
Be wafa Legend
sanson ki mala pe
nusrat ali fateh khan-Kamli Wale Muhammad
Humen Sharab Pilao Bahar title
Pyaar mastana
Rah Hassan
Sikh Chaj Koi Yaar Manawan Da -Bulle Shah
nusrat fateh ali khan - Sufi
allah hoo
Gale Lipte Hain Woh Mast Nazron Se Allah
nusrat fateh ali khan - ishq da rutba
nusrat fateh ali khan - jism dhamakta
Wohi Khuda Hai
nusrat- rutaan pyar
nusrat-01-pal_do_pal
Bhanwain Toon Jan Na Jan (It is up to you whether you recognize me or not) The Final Studio Recordings
Pista de audio 05 Love songs.www.guebon.tk
soorat teri shahe umam allah hoo
Sukh Mahi Naal Le Geya Chino Ubhi's Collection
tere qurban pyare ishk ka afsana
traditional qawwali in hindi by hazrat amir khusrau in raga khamaj Aaj Rang HAi Ri
tum ek gorakh nnnn
mustafa ya mustafa game judai
Yaad-e-nabi ka gulshan maheka mehka lagta hai

filmi_chick99

IF-Dazzler

filmi_chick99

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:18am | IP Logged
okay then..i'll just let this thread die cuz i can't delete it....... Cry

sp_2012

IF-Dazzler

sp_2012

Posted: 09 August 2006 at 9:32am | IP Logged