Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Sanaya's bday thread preparations [MAIN POST] (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 8

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 8
Page 7 Page 8

incandescent

IF-Sizzlerz

incandescent

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thanks for this thread. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sanaya's bday thread preparations [MAIN POST] (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
And can someone please tell me where's Miy exactly?!! Why did she decide to  become Ms. India?!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sarun.Zayaholic..Enchantress..

..Enchantress..

IF-Rockerz

..Enchantress..

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

And can someone please tell me where's Miy exactly?!! Why did she decide to  become Ms. India?!

SonyaHug Even u hv been Ms. India for quite a while.LOL
And we all don't know where exactly Miy isConfused In the 1st week of July she had told us that her internet would be having some problems and she has been MIA since then. Even Aani has vanished after that so we dont know where the sister's duo is.

Edited by ..Enchantress.. - 17 July 2013 at 12:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

deepz_SI.BS

IF-Rockerz

deepz_SI.BS

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 2:11am | IP Logged
will do it Thumbs Up

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Enchantress..

Originally posted by Oyster

SonyaHug Even u hv been Ms. India for quite a while.LOL
And we all don't know where exactly Miy isConfused In the 1st week of July she had told us that her internet would be having some problems and she has been MIA since then. Even Aani has vanished after that so we dont know where the sister's duo is.

Abey yaar at least I show up when you girls call me out.. But these two sisters disappeared in thin air without informing us of anything.. they better get their butts in here in no time! Chalo tab tak we'll party...!

SanzPaRudholic

IF-Stunnerz

SanzPaRudholic

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Sonya: I really wanted Miyah to do the bday thread with me, but she's vanished! and I have no way to contact her but Aani and Aani hardly comes online! So angry with these two -__- :( 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

Sarun.Zayaholic

Goldie

Sarun.Zayaholic

Posted: 17 July 2013 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
res..

ShikhaKhushi

IF-Rockerz

ShikhaKhushi

Posted: 19 July 2013 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks... wil do my best!