Page 1 of 95

Page 1
Page   of 95
Page 2 Page 95

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 6:13pm | IP Logged

Guys, it took me few days to plan this fiction. I hope you'll like it! I've put lot of effort and the video mix going to explain the story line. Characters are same as the show, but few are added to list. 

Enjoy it!

PS: Any type of feedback are welcome. 

Please do let me know, what you think about the video.

Index

Part 1 - Page 1               Part 10 - Page 34            Part 18 - Page 65
Part 2 - Page 4               Part 11 - Page 37            Part 19 - Page 68
Part 3 - Page 7               Part 12 - Page 40            Part 20 - Page 72
Part 4 - Page 10             Part 13 - Page 42            Part 21 - Page 75
Part 5 - Page 16             Part 14 - Page 46            Part 22 - Page 81
Part 6 - Page 19             Part 15 - Page 52            Part 23 - Page 85
Part 7 - Page 22             Part 16 - Page 57            Part 24 - Page 90
Part 8 - Page 26             Part 17 - Page 60            Note - Page 95
Part 9 - Page 30             Note - Page 62

Edited by MistiofMistz - 02 March 2014 at 9:31pm

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999armanmalliksing457tintoVirMan505khwaisheykaran_shMahiptl98Rainy67riyaishitacrazysakshi_19kirthiiisanjalipallavisarkarpeppygirlGeeta.RworldequalsyouAmritamalhotragujjupariNATURESHIVANIlaila1994...anika..._Nikita_saba-ramisasupreet_dmgPoohLover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arakshi FF - Ishq Ka Dard - Note on Pg 94 - 02/23/14" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MistiofMistz

Coolbie

MistiofMistz

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:01pm | IP Logged

I don't know if you guys like it. I hope you'll enjoy first part.

Present in Grey Color
Past/flashback in navy blue

Part 1

12am

Big white building shown.

Inside that building few people working on random files inside huge conference room before wrapping up for the day. Suddenly, their Chief storm inside the room shouting "team, ek naya case" his team stare at him with wide eyes "let's move it" some yawing away and some sat inside the vehicle without any sound; but one person look lost and confuse after checking his phone.

12:45am

ETF vehicle halt!

Few team of investigating officer analyzing the body and gathering evidence. Team of ETF got busy collecting information while Rawte stood chatting with other officer gathering more information.

2am

Inside the conference room, Aisha gave coffee to Rathore, Shree and Chotu while Arjun sip his cutting chai.

Aisha: People who murder on road side are Varun Sharma and Vineet Verma.

Arjun listening to facts.

Rathore: Where is Liza? She wasn't present at crime spot.

Shree: I've been trying her phone since we came back, but its unreachable.

Aisha: I hope she's already.

Arjun: Shree keep on trying Liza and dig up any information relate to these boys and what's common between them.

Rathore: Main aur Aisha go and break the news to Varun's family and tum aur Chotu go and break the news to Vineet's family.

Shree: Rathore Sir and Arjun Sir, its meaningless to go and break the news to their family because both of them are orphanage.

Arjun: Than we'll just have visit the orphanage.

Aisha: Sir, its already extremely late and it would be rude to disturb the orphanage at this hour.

Rathore: Aisha is right! Its very late. Let's call it a night.

Chotu sighed!

Next day, early in the morning 7am. Liza enter inside conference room looking pale and tired.

Before Shree or Chotu can question Liza... Rathore began blasting her "Liza, its highly ridiculous that your phone in unreachable when we needed you the most" Before Liza can explain herself Aisha came rushing inside conference room hugging Liza. Thank god you are absolutely alright. When I heard your message" Rathore interrupt Aisha "What happen? Can anyone explain me?"

Aisha: After going home I heard Liza message about going to hospital. I got worried and kept on calling Liza, but her phone status kept on saying unreachable at the moment.

Aisha looking at Liza now "Liza, what happen and why you look tensed, pale and why is there blood stain on your clothes?"

Liza sigh!

Liza: Last night going home passing metro bus station. There was huge gigantic blast and a girl came landing on my car. Lucky she wasn't injured that much. I took her to hospital immediately. I stayed entire night with her, but I can't forget those painful cries of fear.

Arjun left few second ago, after hearing metro bus station bast. His mind haunts him. He can hear her voice echoing her message clearly to him "Arjun, I know our relation doesn't have any meaning in your life, but I am coming to Mumbai forever and if you'll come at the station to receive me than I'll know that you have accepted me. And if you don't come than I'll know that I don't have nobody in my life anymore. Afterwards I'll never bother you again in my life" Arjun bang his fist on starring wheel "I shouldn't have ignored her or her message. I should gone to pick her up. If anything happens to her than i won't be able to forgive myself" his guilt cursed him. He search entire metro station. His eyes kept on trying to find her. He even check those hospitals where victims taken, but he doesn't find her. With heavy heart he analyze those dead bodies.

Sighed after knowing she isn't dead, but his mind numb thinking about her and her safety. He remember Liza coming from hospital. He dial Liza's number. The moment he heard Liza's voice he asked about the hospital she took the girl. Liza told him the name of the hospital. Arjun disconnect and drives toward the hospital thinking about the past moments.

He can hear priest asking him to fill his wife's forehead. After Roshini's death he lock his heart up, but couldn't denial his father. He agreed to marry his father's friend's daughter without knowing her name or her.

He angrily filled her forehead with vermillion (sindoor) and tie mangalsutra around her neck with promise of never giving his heart to anyone. It only belong to his love, his first wife Roshini.

Sighed deeply!

His family brought his wife home, but he left instantly after revealing his truth to his second wife. He only saw her tearful eyes, but her smile promised him to take care of his family in his absent.

Edited by MistiofMistz - 19 July 2013 at 3:37pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

nida999VirMan505riyaishitaramya_lnxyzw231Aym7peppygirlGeeta.Rsanjalipallavisarkarpriyagopanakriti22shailyshukla9Anjali.MitalAmritamalhotragujjupariworldequalsyouSakuuKetakeelaila1994fly.highNATURESHIVANI...Mithuz...Snehajain...anika...saba-ramisasupreet_dmgPoohLover

Radhika Shah

IF-Sizzlerz

Radhika Shah

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Nice start!!
Continue soon

gujjupari

Goldie

gujjupari

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
awesome start mishtiThumbs Up... 
me liking the suspenseThumbs Up... conti sooon
EDITED:
just saw the video.. and i just saw, very very very skillfully madeClap

Edited by gujjupari - 13 July 2013 at 9:42pm

priyagopana

priyagopana

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Great start!!
nice concept:)!
cont soon…
plz pm me also while u update next part

NSohi13

IF-Rockerz

NSohi13

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Oh wow it's awesome start dear Plz update it soon and Plz pm me :)

worldequalsyou

Goldie

worldequalsyou

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
nice great loved it :D
it was amazing :D
please do update soon :D

sanjali

sanjali

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

nice  start.  Clap

please continue soon