Debate Mansion

Friends and their personalities

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

hookorcrook

hookorcrook

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

What are friends?  someone who is supposed to support you in every situation , accept your flaws, be transparent with you .

Honestly I always have had such friends but recently with growing age I feel some friends have double standards .I know I shouldn't care about one who changes I should go on with who are with me but it bothers me -You pretend to be true friend but then sometimes they don't seem anything more than a colleague

I am not posting a teen problem .This is what I observed in one of my friend recently .He always makes me feel special but then I see he is doing special things with others as in  other cool , more smart and some famous people of class

So I feel some friends have personality of being friends with all famous and cool people and they are with you because they are diplomatic someday you might do something good so they have a plan to stick with everyone and not be a true self

I think they are scared of being lost if they become true. Why would people prefer rather to be with fake friend than no friends at all . At one point of time I was all alone I had only classmate friends . I prefer either  few true friendsor no friends at all I don't say other should also be like that

But how could you possibly stay with someone for whom friendship is a just a show off ?   you will be anything sweet with everyone because you wanna show people that you have millions of friend

Myabe I am lucky that I  have that confidence  to stand alone that is  why maybe I earned some few good friends but then the other don't seem good and when I tell them I don't think they are my friend they emotionally blackmail

That sucks I see they are what

I don't know what I am saying

But I want to ask you guys about different personalities of friends

DO reply

I am confused 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sosweetForever-KAFingerFetishchacha_chaudhri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Friends and their personalities" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

LovelyPlanet

Goldie

LovelyPlanet

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hookorcrook

What are friends?  someone who is supposed to support you in every situation , accept your flaws, be transparent with you .

Honestly I always have had such friends but recently with growing age I feel some friends have double standards .I know I shouldn't care about one who changes I should go on with who are with me but it bothers me -You pretend to be true friend but then sometimes they don't seem anything more than a colleague

I am not posting a teen problem .This is what I observed in one of my friend recently .He always makes me feel special but then I see he is doing special things with others as in  other cool , more smart and some famous people of class

So I feel some friends have personality of being friends with all famous and cool people and they are with you because they are diplomatic someday you might do something good so they have a plan to stick with everyone and not be a true self

I think they are scared of being lost if they become true. Why would people prefer rather to be with fake friend than no friends at all . At one point of time I was all alone I had only classmate friends . I prefer either  few true friendsor no friends at all I don't say other should also be like that

But how could you possibly stay with someone for whom friendship is a just a show off ?   you will be anything sweet with everyone because you wanna show people that you have millions of friend

Myabe I am lucky that I  have that confidence  to stand alone that is  why maybe I earned some few good friends but then the other don't seem good and when I tell them I don't think they are my friend they emotionally blackmail

That sucks I see they are what '''

I don't know what I am saying

But I want to ask you guys about different personalities of friends

DO reply

I am confused 

Totally agree.. make some virtual friends on DM.. they will be selflessSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
Its about us in the end. We expect, we want sincerity, we want fairness, we get hurt, we mind, we worry. You need to remove that element of we and then you will be okay.

my point is we should keep our sensitivties to minimum. you cannot give pain to someone who does not have sense of pain. lol. so yes just consider this as part of life and move on.

fox is writing in sleep. sorry if i did not make sense.

chacha_chaudhri

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 July 2013 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna--Eris-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top