-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

^^Yes Yes Yes its not a random crazy kind of postπŸ˜† nor is it a drooling waali post😳..and its not a Warning or a New Rule announcement post either and guess what its still a post by yours truly 🀣*Oh man now even the ones who didn't know have come to know about my kinda posts🀣

But enough about that the point is I am breaking my thing * getting severe glares from Melz,Swetha,Ridzii and Gur for speaking jhoot πŸ˜†*about the kinda posts I make its because this person deserves this nah she deserves even  more cause she is just that special 😳

Some quick facts about our Isspecial Birthday Girl

Joined IF in 2006

She is a Research Technologist whose soon gonna be starting her Med school..yeah future Doc n all eh !😎

She loves reading and her favourite book happens to be The Fountainhead by Ann Rand and yeah she is one heck of a writer and a major sleeping buff as wellπŸ˜†

She wears the Purple colour of IF and she is definitely one of the awesomest ones wearing that colour.

And You must have bumped into her or best got a warning from herπŸ˜† if you have been or are  a part of LTL,BALH,NBT,MB and Parichay forums .

I bet you must have got it by now ...well without any further wait lets wish this GEM of a person :-

Edited by swethasyam08 - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

It's your birthday time again;
It's true; there's no denying,

Another year has come and gone;
You know that I'm not lying.

So for you, the birthday person,
Here's what I want to say:

I hope this birthday's the best one yet,
In every delightful way.

So happy birthday to you.
Have lots of birthday fun!

May your birthday wishes all come true,
Even if you have a ton.

Here are few creations from us 😳

By -Riddzi-

By Swetha i.e. me πŸ˜›

swethasyam08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

The day you came to be,
The heavens wept with sorrow,
The flowers wept for joy,
Their tears mingled
And became a rainbow.
Everywhere your feet have carried you
You have brought color
From the palette of your heart;
The little pincels of your soul have brushed and stroked countless
spirits.
Today is all about you.
We look upon this day with happiness
Because you came to be,
Because you have shared all that you are with the world.
I am so glad you were created.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

πŸ₯³ Here are Birthday Messages For you πŸ₯³

❀️ From Aahaana ❀️

Happy Birthday To You! Happy Birthday To You!

Happy Birthday dear Fivr! πŸ₯³πŸ€—

It has been wonderful knowing you! You are a very lovely and equally lovely person and a great friend πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³

Wishing you lot of success in life. May all your wishes come true! *hugs*

❀️ From -RD- ❀️

Happy Happy se bhi Happiest wala Birthday Fivr! πŸ₯³

Have a super duper day and fabulously rocking year ahead ! May u get all that u wish for and that u stay blessed with the best forever ! πŸ˜ƒ

Tons and Tons of Best Wishes & Hugzz πŸ€—

❀️ From -Simmy- ❀️

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Fivr. πŸ₯³

Wishing you a lifetime of happiness, luck and success. I have known you for 2 months now and it has been pleasure journey so far πŸ˜‰. I know it will be even great in upcoming days too. πŸ˜ƒ

And Wish you all the very Best in life and your career. I know you will look great in that white Coat 😎.

Lots of Love, Simmy

❀️ From Swetha i.e. Me πŸ˜› ❀️

Fivr!!! Happy Happy Wala Birthday wishes for you πŸ₯³ πŸ€—. Wishing u all Success for your future and waiting to see you in that white coat soon 😎.

Its wonderful working with u since past few months. Hope we have many such wonderful days a head as well.

Once again a very very Happy Wala Birthday πŸ€—.

❀️ From MP_Radha ❀️

Hi Fivr!

Ahhh where do I begin. It's been great knowing you and I've enjoyed every moment . You are very honest and a great friend. Thank you for being so amazing πŸ€—.

Today is your special day babes. Party it hard and we shall continue it at our place 😎.

Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true πŸ˜ƒ.

Love you

Radha

❀️ From -Deepzz- ❀️

Fivr,

I never knew in such a short time I would fall in love with you. You are as cute as a teleTubby and as fierce as a wildcat .

Its been a pleasure and my good fortune knowing you. All I know is that you can be a fantabulous awesome friend who is loyal and stands for what is right.

May you have an amazing blessed birthday and an awesome year ahead.

Have a blast girl.

❀️ By Leviathan ❀️

Many many happy returns of the day Fivr.

Although i have known you for a short period of time, i have found you to be honest, generous and dedicated.

All the best for the future and i hope you have success in whatever avenue you choose in life.

Enjoy today to the fullest and may you have many many more happy days to come

❀️ By jyoti06 ❀️

Fivrr Many many happy returns of the day ..

May u get all the love and success in life and may u continue to reach greater heights of success in your career too ..

You are one of the most lovely and honest people I have come around and it was a real pleasure working with during BALH days ... U always made my life much easier during those crazy days ..hehe .. you are really a very hardworking and true to heart person ..

always remain the same ,,love u a lot ..muazzz

yaqeen. thumbnail
Wish you a very Happy B'Day Fivr. πŸ€— You're one of the best Moderator here! Have a blast. πŸ₯³
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Happy birthday! Hope your birthday is filled with lots of happiness, smiles, and surprises! :) Keep smiling and have a rocking birthday!
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday fivr

Hope u enjoy ur birthday to the fullest
Keep rocking on IFEdited by -JungleeBilli- - 10 years ago
Jujuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Birthday, Fivr!
Have a great day! πŸ€—

Kyun tune meri fursat ki

Kyun dil mein itni harqat ki

Ishaq mein itni barqat ki

Ye tune kya kiya.

Tanvi - Ashy how did you sing a Hindi song?😲 You pronounced the words so perfectly and your voice sounded just like the singer. πŸ€”

Vishwa - I am also thinking that only. πŸ˜†

Karina - Fools!!! Cant you see she is just lip singing? The song is being played from her phone. You'll are so dumb.πŸ₯±

Deeps - Only Ashy can do that!!!🀣 But why did she do that?πŸ˜›

Ashy - Oh hello!!πŸ˜› I only do things for a reason, okay? Bole toh styleπŸ˜‰

Tanvi - Yeah yeah!πŸ₯± We can see your beggar style.πŸ˜† But why did you choose this song?

Ashy - *tries to ignore but can't* Because it's someone favourite song currently.

Mariam - It's mine πŸ˜³

Juju - Nahi re mannu.πŸ˜† I know whose it is.πŸ˜‰

Mehak - Ohh I got it.πŸ‘πŸΌ

*Everyone goes in a secret place and discuss*

So everything is ready right? Like basically everything. I don't want any person saying oh you could have done this, this would be much better and all. I am asking you'll the last time LOL.

Everyone - Everything is done Ma'amπŸ˜›

Tanvi - Good my dear students! *feels proud* So kids what is today?

Ayesha - FridayπŸ˜†

Tanvi - *Gives a strange looks*

Lats - It's second of August. 

Me - And?

Saba - And what? It's muss *everyone goes and tries to close her mouth before she reveals*

Sara - Saba can't you hide something. 

Nats - She can't πŸ€£ 

Deeps - Aren't you all so boring? Making me sleepy. Get back to topic mannn. 

Haju - Excuse me, we are girls okay No man please k! 

Deeps - Okay *tries not to argue back*

This people are useless. Don't even know the purpose of being here and talk so much.
 Grr...
why me? Why I got such friends? Bless me.🀣

Anyways coming back to the topic!!

As it's 2nd of August, one of the most special day of our lives. Where are we gonna do party sarty? And dance all night like yo yo yo yo coz it's Birthdayyy timmeeeπŸ₯³ 

Whose? You gotta guess it yourselfπŸ˜‰ Boommm!!!!🀣

She is sweet, caring and a lovely person you will find in IF. She joined IF some years back and now she has turned into a Coolbie, making us proud . For us she is totally a lovely person whom we have ever met. You want us to conform? say her something bad, she won't mind. I assure that πŸ€£. She is friendly, whenever you need someone she'lll be there for an support and make the person comfortable.

People say in virtual world everything is constant but seeing the friendship she shares with me and other it doesnt seems like we have known eachother through social life, it feels like we just live next to each other and have known since childhood, that's her.

You might know whom i'm talking about as I have poured out everything about her, if you don't know whom i'm talking about then please go bang you head on a hard rock

It's none other than

~  Muskii  ~

Shree.Nanda 

surbhi1994 

hey muskii happy birthday dear
may dis year bring allot of happiness
u may get many suprises
hope for ur gud health n wealth
god bless u
keep smiling
take care
lots of love
happy birthday

prettyji 

Sabapari 

~~HAPPY BIRTHDAY~~
wait wait wait whats the date today 2nd aug oh my god today is my dulha ji's bday yes my one and only lovely and sweet dulha happy birthday dulha ji may u live a long life and u get alots of happiness in ur life i pray to Allah that he gives u alots of success in life and u get each and everything which u want you always stay blessed with happiness and prosperity πŸ€— 
U r my lovely dulha who is sweet,helpful and caring and i am very happy and thank ful to Allah that he brings u in my life as a gud friend and hope our friendship always remain gud and we never get seperated 
Finally now u r 15 years old now show some maturity dulha ji πŸ€£ 
Happy birthday dulha ji have a great day party hard and have a blast i pray this bday bring loads of gud things for u and u always stay happy in ur life
LOVE U LOADS *hug* πŸ€— 
~SABA~

maryammaqsood92

HAPPPIIIEEE BIRTTHHDDAYYY MUSSKIII πŸ˜‰

MAY U HAVE MANY MORE ND MAY U ENJOY DIS B DAY LIKE ANYTHING πŸ˜³
LOTS OF LOVE  πŸ˜Š

kashmirbeauty

Happy Birthday Muskaan!πŸ€—

jiyakapoor

Happy birthday dear muskii 
May Everything Happy And Everything Bright Be Yours On Your Birthday From Morning Till Night. And Then Through The Year May The Same Thing Hold True So That Each Day Is Filled With Life's Best Things For You! 
N do remember Step by step the journey goes on, Little by little it may seem so long. Forget about your past, you can't change it, Forget about your future, you cant predict it. Just think about present, you can handle it. Enjoy presents every moment & be happy'.

Niobi.arshi

'''Millions Of Greetings!
Thousands Of Colours!
Hundreds of Wishes!
Kg's Of Cakes!
Lot's of Smiles!
That's What I Ask God 2 Give U Thruout ur Life!
HaPpY BirthDay...
may Allah bless u nd always be happy πŸ˜ƒ""

JennyKryan

Happy Bday muskii di muahh di this day is very special for u n u know y hahaha just enjoy ur bday di n have a blast n i will give u a treatdo u wanna have some cake 
n look ur friends 

hahahaha n last bt nt the least

Happy Birthday !!

have a blast :D

saaraa. 

Muskiii <3

Ooopss i mean Mrs.Shake ;)

Happpy Birthdayyy Babyyy <3

God Bless you and may this year be better than the previous one.

You're one of the sweetest girl i've known on IF and is it a coincidence or are you really a chupi rustam Shake?

If you know what i mean.

Wishing you a veryyy Happy Hatchday Love <3

May all your wishes come true and may you be blessed with lots of love,health,happiness and prosperity.

I still rmember our fun filled AT days <3

Gosh you're elder to me? No man.That is so unfair shakkeee :(

Happy Birthday to you

Happy Birthday to you

You look like a cutie and you talk like one too :*

This is edited K?

The actual version would make you kill me. Bwahahah

Baby you're burdayy in Ramadan <3

May HE shower all his blessings on you.

Keep Smiling Smilu <3

Love you Smilu <3

Treat? :*

Khekhe <3 <3

Preethz

Woot! Woot! Its Muskii's birthday! πŸ€— My neighbour's birthday! πŸ˜† Happy Birthday Muskz! πŸ€— Have an awesome and amazing day and year ahead! β€οΈ I have told you how awesome a creator you are. πŸ˜³ You are so so amazing! β˜ΊοΈ I am gonna attempt to do anything for you because Idk how to do it! πŸ€£ Anyways, Have an awesome and amazing birthday Muskz. πŸ€— Happy Birthday! πŸ˜ƒ 

Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to my Muskz, Happy Birthday to you. πŸ€—  Loads of love to you. β€οΈ I love you loads! β€οΈ

Preetha. x

Ammukryan

HAPPY B'DAY MUSKAN...
May god grant u all blessings n make ur life a colourful one...
Have a nice year ahead n let ur dreams cum true...

Amritaluvskryan

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY MUSKI BEHNA...!!!!
May all ur wishes cum true
God gives u so much happiness in ur life...
M so lucky to hav u...coz of u i got my sweet sweet behnas...
so love u to the chore of my heart...
Enjoy the day fully
party hard
love u β€οΈ

chotte097

many many happy returns of d day...😊..

.Siham.

Haaapy B-daaay tooo yooou happy birthdaaay dear  Muskkii πŸ€—

toooday is a special daaay 
i knooow yoou from SNS as the RAJI loveeer Craazy fan of Ruchaaa i think still theee samee😳 and as theee Awesomeee siggie makeeer.
HOpeee yooou haveee a AWesomeee B-daaay yaaar! God Bless yooou!

xx Sisii 

anjaliipkknd 

Happy birthday Muski...enjoy ur day birthday girl
wish u lots of hapiness!
Umeed hai ki Muskaan ke chere par hamesha muskaan bani rahe!😊

ashna1406 

Muskii dii πŸ€—

it's 2nd august πŸ˜ƒ

Today is so important to everyone who knows you and who loves the amazing person you are. On your birthday and always, you're wished everything wonderful! β€οΈ

Deepikz 

Sharma(Muskii), Happy birthday!!!! We met famously on the SNS forum and we became fast friends I was inspired by your siggy making skills and gave it go and I am still making today there is no backbone in me to say your are my biggest inspiration.πŸ˜ƒ Back in those days didn't really know you until we chatted on the CC of the SNS forum. You and I clicked in our likes of actresses in the bollywood industry I found out your love for Anuskha Sharma hence I started to call you "Sharma" and you are the only one to call me "Padukone." πŸ˜ƒ You and your unique ways sometimes I forget that I am talking that is way younger then meπŸ˜†

I wish you plenty of love and wishes on your special day. I wish the best in your future endeavors. May your birthday bring you more joy and happiness, hope you have a awesome day always be happy.

Lots of Love, Padukone(Deepika)

-Sweetzo.Tuhi-

Dear muski-chuski , wish you a very very happy birthday. You are undoubtedly one of the bestest friends i have. Do i even need to tell you how much i love you and miss you ? I wish you all the best in life. May you have a rockinggg year ahead filled with lots nd lots of love. Keep shining princess.muahh !!❀️

--Ayesha-- 

Happy Birthday MuskiiiπŸ€—

Today is a perfect day to tell you that you are a wonderful friend
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!πŸ₯³
Wishing you all d bst today n throughtout d coming year
Its ur bday,ur more thn allowed to act like a crazy!πŸ˜†

muski my sweetest n cutest friend
thanx for being such an wonderful friend😊
i always love d song u sang for meπŸ˜†
i had most fun n memorable moment wth u in d AT
thanx for being a loving friend
luv u❀️

munnihyderabad
Muskii ka Happy wala Birthday yaayyy !!! πŸ₯³

Wish you a very vcry Happy Birthday Muskii πŸ€—May  you have a life full of happiness. sucess, peaces, health and love  !!

Muskii,  we go a long way back !! when you were Rafal2 in SNS forum (remember your first idπŸ˜‰)  you were this calm girl in the forum always talking about Rashi and Jigar or waiting for their scenes, ..It is strange how our likes are always differing    .. but gladly that never came between us, .. we always have this very cordial friendly relation πŸ˜³ 

Muskii,  may you have loads of happiness and success in life .. Have a fantastic birthday with loads and loads of fun food and party hard !!

Once again a very Happy Birthday πŸ€—
Love and Regards 
Munni  

Edited by -JujuK - 10 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
HAPPY BIRTHDAAAYY, Fivr!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9

Happy Birthday Fivr...