Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Hey guys! I was bored so thought of writing an OS. This OS is dedicated to yamzy because of her KiSha dream which she told me which led to this OS LOL Hope you guys like it.

Kiya's POV

13 July 2013. The day Keshav Bloody Desai is going to die. It's been 1 whole week since Panchi told me that he was going to propose.  1 whole week. 7 days. 168 hours. 10080 minutes. 604800 seconds. And still that stoneface haven't proposed to me yet.

Why would he take such a long time to propose? Does he think that I'll reject him? That idiot he doesn't know that he is the only person whom I'll ever love, the only person who understands me even more than I do. If there's anything that can make Kiya Gujral nervous, that's his presence alone. He doesn't know what kind of effect he has on me.

Look at me I probably sound like the heroines from those sappy hindi shows. What have you done to me Keshav Desai? Or maybe he doesn't love me like I do. What if he says that he only loved me like a friend? What if Panchi is wrong and he is not going to propose to me? What if he was trying to say that he doesn't love me as I do? So many what if's and no answers.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't recognize a presence behind me.

"Kiya!"

I turned around so fast that I almost got a whiplash. Speak of the devil and here he was, that stupid, idiot, moron, insanely gorgeous, handsome, sweet, understanding'

Oh my god Kiya! Breathe. That's right. Inhale and exhale. Inhale and exhale.

" Good that I saw you here. I..erm'actually wanted to'. you know' talk about'..something."

And with that I was back to the breathless Kiya again. This guy certainly knows how to take a girl's breath away. Literally.

"Huh? Okay. Sure.That's awesome. "Great now I sounded like a complete idiot. Good job Kiya!

"I..uh.. want to tell you' that'" He stopped and stared at the ground as if that was the most interesting thing right now. If I wasn't so nervous I would have probably laughed at him.

"KD! What's wrong? You know you can tell me anything right?" I tried to assure him and he finally looked up and into my eyes as if searching for an answer.

"I.. uh'. Forget it. I can't do this.Sorry Kiya" he looked away.

Sorry Kiya. Sorry Kiya . These words echoed in my mind over and over again. He doesn't love me, my mind told me. I felt as if someon just cut off my air supply. I couldn't breathe. Never have I ever hated any word as much as the word sorry. It's over. He doesn't love me. I feel numb and empty.I can't look at him because I was afraid that he would see how much this affected me.

And before I could run away he Keshav Desai was kissing me Kiya Gujral.

I have imagined kissing KD a lot of times. But this was nothing close to the real thing. He kissed me with passion, care, fear, longing and the most prominent, he kissed me with so much love that no one could compare to. He pulled back and rested our foreheads.

"Kiya. I always used to have trouble in expressing what I feel. Throughout my life I thought that I would never love someone in my life. But you came into my life and turned my life upside down. I just want to say"

"I"

He kissed me again.

"Love"

And again.

"You"

KD's POV

I was used to living a lonely life.

My lone thoughts were like a second home to me. I didn't allow anyone to come near me and avoided people like they were plague.

I never thought that a girl would make me feel like the happiest man in the world. I probably sound gay now but I would do anything for her. I can't imagine a life without her.

But seeing that she hasn't yet replied to my confession makes me nervous. Why is she taking so long to reply?

"Erm Kiya. I just poured out my heart for you. You could say something now" Shit. I didn't expect to say that out loud.

She hit me on the chest a few times. Wait a second, im confused. Don't the girl cry in happiness and say I love you back or says that she doesn't love me back. That's what Ranveer said. Then why is she hitting me? I knew I shouldn't have taken any advice from him.

"Does that mean you don't love me" My heart broke even at the thought of her not loving me back. But I wont blame her. She deserves much more than someone like me.

"You idiot! Stupid moron! That's for making me wait for more than 1 month for you to finally say this." she started hitting me again.

"Of course I love you too stoneface."

And that was all I needed to hear.

She was mine. My life, my future, my hope.

And most importantly, my love.

"Hold on! What did you mean by you were waiting for me to say it? Oooh I guess someone was impatient chicklet"

"Oh just shut up stoneface"

Edited by lizzie_ROFL - 14 July 2013 at 10:23am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

DevilishAngel95kritzy125joshyalbinaAlBz100littledevils-Crazy..Life-NonComposMentisAdryItsMe_AmmuMellifluous.-ScaredAngel--Alia-..LuvlySmiles....Serendipity..Fahadkrazywish..DamonCrazy..relentless.BrashCandyaishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kisha OS |The Proposal|" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Fahadkrazywish

IF-Sizzlerz

Fahadkrazywish

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Res Wink
Unres..
Haaye Lizu...
U take me in KiShaland Day Dreaming
Aww... Kiya was so impatient LOL
And finally he confessed Embarrassed
Lovely confession...
Their kiss... Embarrassed
KD's POV was so nice Embarrassed
Overall I love the whole OS Day Dreaming

Edited by krazy4KD - 14 July 2013 at 5:42am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-

-Crazy..Life-

IF-Dazzler

-Crazy..Life-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Res!
*Runs off to read it *
Unres

Lizz! Hug
Okay now what should i say ?
This OS has left me completely Speechless!
And i Mean it! Stern Smile
Whoa just the way I wanted their confession to be! Heart
So unexpected...
And so Stoneface -Chicklet Style! 
Loved Kiya thoughts ...
Loved how you portrayed kiya's Fear!
Loved the way KD Confessed it! <33
So in Short ..!
SUPERB OS!! 
Loved it to the Core! Embarrassed
Do write More!!
You write Amazingly! Clap

Edited by -Crazy..Life- - 13 July 2013 at 12:49pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Lizzie-relentless.

-Crazy..Life-

IF-Dazzler

-Crazy..Life-

Posted: 13 July 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
unresed above ^

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by krazy4KD

Res Wink

Jaldi unres karo Embarrassed

..WitchGrave..

IF-Rockerz

..WitchGrave..

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Res

-Lizzie-

-Lizzie-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Lizzie-

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Crazy..Life-

Res!
*Runs off to read it *
Unres

Lizz! Hug Sneha Hug
Okay now what should i say ? Gali math dena LOL
This OS has left me completely Speechless! In a good way or bad way? Ermm
And i Mean it! Stern Smile
Whoa just the way I wanted their confession to be! Heart Thank you Embarrassed
So unexpected...
And so Stoneface -Chicklet Style! 
Loved Kiya thoughts ... Me too Big smile
Loved how you portrayed kiya's Fear! Thank you again Wink
Loved the way KD Confessed it! <33 It was kinda hard to write since it was KD's POV and god knows what is going inside his head Stern Smile
So in Short ..!
SUPERB OS!!  Awww thanks a lot. Embarrassed
Loved it to the Core! Embarrassed
Do write More!! Hopefully Thumbs Up
You write Amazingly! Clap You don't know how much this comment means to me. Thank you HeartBlushing

Thanks a lot Hug

-Crazy..Life-

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 14 July 2013 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Lizzie Hug

This was such a beautiful os Clap

Poor kiya LOL

D way u portrayed both KD's and kiya's povs wer amazin Clap

Loved it Smile