Debate Mansion

Debater of the week #7:return_to_hades ;) (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 39

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Debater of the week #7:return_to_hades ;) (Page 4)" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Beyond_the_Veil

Originally posted by return_to_hades

BTV, I'll respond and explain myself when I get a chance.

What?? I did not ask anything to you so far. Confused Or have you already started preparing for my yet-to-be-sent-questions? LOL

Doofus, I meant to LonelyPlanet's questioning me about being candid. I was saying I could explain myself eventually when I get a chance. You don't need to speak for me.

-victoRiya-

Goldie

-victoRiya-

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Riyasi

13) Lastly, write a few words about me from what you have noticed so far  (I couldn't resist this golden opportunity, so making hay while the Sun shines LOL)

I think you are one of the smarter and saner members. You're not obsessed about any celebrity or show. I've seen you steer clear of drama. Your posts are usually constructive. IF would be better if more people were relaxed like you.

I think you can be exceptionally eloquent. That one testimonial you wrote for Axeion was wonderfully penned. I was actually jealous, that I didn't write something that neat.

You are quite a friendly sociable person. And I think socially incompetent people like me can drive the socially mannered people like you up the wall at times. Sometimes I'm quite baffled at how my friends tolerate me.

Great answers all as expected and you get a Hug for the last answer. Now I have the RTH stamp on IF LOL
And please don't remain socially awkward. You are a great person to know and be friends with and no one should be deprived of an opportunity to get to know you better and like you better for it.Embarrassed
Now-a-days all my favorite people on IF are MIA and so am I. Hope to see all of you guys active again in next BB season. Till then sayonara and keep rocking DM with your wit and intellect.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

return_to_hades

krystal_watz

IF-Sizzlerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Me and stalking? Seriously? Mind a little elaboration? LOL

Btw, congrats.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Angie_return_to_hades

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 9:41am | IP Logged

_Angie_return_to_hades

return_to_hades

IF-Veteran Member

return_to_hades

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:09am | IP Logged
I just completed King Anu's question set on Page 2

_Angie_Forever-KA

Forever-KA

IF-Rockerz

Forever-KA

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Jeebus, this set is a killer. Why so long? And you wrote in blue, now I have to pick a different color for my answers.

Originally posted by King-Anu

26. To make DM work better you have been given a task to advice members for betterment. Pick 10 members and advice them (in one line) on their role in DM

King Anu - Try to lighten up and not take little things and stretch it so much
Okay.

28. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 10 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight

Before I proceed with this task, I have to publish a disclaimer. The 'dar' is not a scientifically approved device. It functions on assumptions and stereotypes. Reliability of the 'dar' is further diminished in a virtual medium where vital data like mannerisms, dressing style, appearance and several other factors are unavailable to compute comprehensive results.

darne ki koi baat nahi. I appreciate you answering this question. We in gay/lesbian topics advocate equality and normalcy with respect to homosexulaity. However when it comes to answering questions like these we treat them differently. That was the motivation behind this. okay one of the motivation. lol.

KingAnu - 10% bisexual. I like women, but sometimes the line between wanting to be like a male ideal and be with a male ideal can get fuzzy resulting in subconscious self loathing type.

hai re anu, tere kitne rang.  if it gives you pleasure then fine with me. lol

30. Pick 10 DM/IF members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)

Souro - 95
Shashi - 95
Mr.Ass - 90
Baz - 90
Gumrah - 85
Krystal
BTV - 75
Ajnu - 75
MisterK - 50
Angie - 10

I seriously think girls do mostly the drama, but the boys do all the gossip and Narad Muni type instigation

men are leading the gossip scale. 

34. I have selected 12 "handsome hunks" from DM

Vinu
Vintu
Souro
Birdie
Mr K
Ass
Summer
Freethinker
Rehanism
Beyond the V
Zorro
Baz

Jizzy Crizzy. If these are my choice hunks, it must be the apocalypse already!!!!!!!
never underestimate anyone specially in virtual medium.
6- Choose 6 hunks and make a romantic pair with a female member Why would I torture the poor girls. If they are interested in the hunks, they can make a move at their own risk.
you are acting ruthless now.

8- Chosoe 6 hunks and associate bollywood hero with them - Vintu: Johnny Walker, Vinu: Prem Chopra, Ass: Vindoo Dara Singh, Summer : Om Prakash, Baz: Asrani, MisterK: Manoj Kumar
shut up. stop making me laugh. i mean you are one hard person.

35. Lets say you have decided to marry.
a-State one quality from DM members (any in #) that you want to see in your husband/partner/boyfriend. Someone who has the ability to embrace differences and use them to make friendships stronger
how romantic

Completed Whew!

Superb effort. I will let others join in the fun and ask you questions. Besided I havent got anything more to ask. Thank you. It was funny and great time pass.

King A

BirdieNumNumreturn_to_hades

Beyond_the_Veil

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 15 July 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged

_Angie_return_to_hades

Post Reply New Post

Go to top