Originally posted by King-Anu
1a. Name your 3 least favorite DM/IF members
Only three? Can I make my own hall of shame list?
1b. Give one good thing about those 3 members
- Can be funny at times?
- Sincerely committed on being civil and getting along
- Isn't dead yet, so the universe must need him
2a. Name your 3 most favorite DM/IF members
- Beyond the Veil
2b. Give one bad thing about those 3 members
- Procrastinates and disappears
- Has excessive angst
- Cannot endure the length of my posts
3. Best debater on DM (pick one)
Freethinker. He's a kid and he tries hard. I appreciate his heart.
4. Pick 10 DM/IF members and associate a word with them
Beyond the Veil - EmoCore
Ajnu - Mysterious
CharmingGenie - Sexy
Madame Trinkary - Lustful
Mr.Ass - Asinine
Vintu - inebriated
Mister.K - Solipsism
Vinu - Octopus
Souro - Tempermental
Summer - Diabetic
5. Who, here at DM/IF, in your view (or imagination) is most?
Friendly - Angie
Annoying - You/Vinu
Intelligent - MisterK, Freethinker
Wise - Angie
Funny - Mr.Ass, MisterK, DejaVu
Emotional - Ramona, IHateYou
Mysterious - Ajnu, Karandel
Little crazy - CharmingGenie, MadameTrinkary
Fancy with words - Me, MisterK, SValeCalGal
Beautiful girl - Ajnu, Axeion, CharmingGenie, Madame Trinkary
Handsome guy - BeyondTheVeil
Calm - Angie
Cool - Dia, Arwen
Eloquent - Rehanism, MisterK
Graceful - Angie
6. Make/Imagine teams of (2 DM/IF members each) for following situations/competitions
Miss Universe - Ajnu, Axeion
Mr. Universe - Shashi, BTV
War - TheUltimate, IceThinker
SRK/Kajol role in DDLJ - Shashi/Ajnu
Manage economic crisis - MisterK, Souro
"Dance pay chance Marlay" competition - LeadNitrate, Dia
Singing - Shashi, Meena
Debate - MisterK, Freethinker
IQ competition - MisterK, Freethinker
Cooking Briyanis (gossiping) - Souro, Gumrah
Prank/Making fun - Gumrah, Mr.Ass
Stalking someone - Gumrah, Krystal
Comedy competition - MrAss, Qwerty
To defend there is God - Ajnu, MisterK
To defend there is no God - Shashi, Freethinker
To defend gay marriage - Me, Rehanism
To defend gay marriage should not be allowed - TheUltimate, You
7. Choose one person (M or F) from the whole world that personifies (in your eyes)*
Grace - Meryl Streep
Dignity - Malala Yousafzai
Character - Abraham Lincoln
Beauty - Lena Headey
Personality - Bill Clinton
Charisma - Princess Diana
Intelligence - Stephen Hawking
Leadership - Alexander The Great
Wisdom - Aristotle
Innocence - Gabby Douglas
* Exclude religious figures
8. Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)
Emotional - 10
Intelligent - 8
Wise - 5
Looks - 6
Calm - 5
Charismatic - 6
Leadership - 8
Lucky - 5
Honesty - 8
Care about virtual life - 6
Arrogance - 6
Greed - 3
Eating - 9
9. Give your current favorite signature (you know words of wisdom that people put at the bottom)
I haven't noticed them. But I just saw Riyasi's and liked it "You can't direct the wind, but you can adjust your sails"
10. Give your current favorite AVIs (Gifs/pictures)
My Captain Hook AV
11. If you happen to get into a time machine of some sort then
-which 3 people from the past would you like to meet (non religious) Alexander The Great, Abraham Lincoln, Clepatra
-which 3 events would you like to witness the discovery of fire, the building of the pyramids, whatever happened to the Colony at Roanoke
-which 3 events would you like to change now that you know about them. I don't believe in changing the past. The present depends on it.
12. Pick 2 male and 2 female DM/IFmembers
- and give them a gift and explain why you gave them that gift: Ajnu, Souro, BTV, Mister K - tranquilizers and happy pills to keep cool in debate
- that you would like to meet in person - BTV, Karandel, Ajnu, MadameTrinkary
- you would like to see less of/banned - Cruiser, Vinu
- you would like to see more of - Ajnu, Arwen
13. Pick one male member you want to take on a date/non-romantic get together/know more about and why - Karandel, he was so mysterious
14. Pick one female member you want to know more about and why Arwen, her marriage was a surprise, I want to do some gupshup
15. Pick one male and one female member who you see as your rival/competition here (could be in debate or other aspect) and why Shashi, he is the only other one who gets attention and is actually intelligent, funny and well conversed
16. Who in your mind defends the Gays/Lesbians and their cause the best BTV or Rehanism Neither, they both get too emotional and cannot reach out to the other side
17. Who makes the best argument in support of God and against God No one, every debate on this issue seems like dancing in wild circles to me.
18. who do you think comes out as most honest (geniuine article) and why Angie, she seems to be very removed from all drama
19. who comes out as fake, unclear and why Summer, no one can be that un-opinionated, sweet and neutral; You, you take every little thing to the extreme and make khichdi of it
20. who has the potential to do extra-ordinary thing in life and why Everyone who wants to
21. who is the most romantic here and why Shashi
22. what is that you get physically attracted to in opposite gender Smooth Chests, Scruffy smiles
23. what 3 personal qualites will you look for in life partner Sense of humor, intelligent conversation, compassion for animals
24. Rate following on their debating contribution to this forum (10 being best, 0 being worst). You can base it on their activity, quality of their posts, seriousness. Feel free to add more.
Summer - 0
Zorro - 7
Mr. K - 9
BTV - 9
Mr Ass - 5
Baz - 0
Birdie - 5
Souro - 9
Baazigar - 8
Vintu - 6
Prometeus - 0
Rehanism - 8
Ice-thinker - -(100)
Hit-homerun - 7
Freethinker - 8
King Anu - 5
25. You have a developed a lie detector with 100 percent accuracy. Pick 10 DM/IF members and ask them one question.
Vijay - How do you plan to objectively enforce subjective rules
Souro - Now why did you really retire
Middy - What was up with the Easy_A Id
King Anu - Seriously what is your problem in life
Vinu - How come you don't understand, no means no
Gumrah - Do you know who leaked my pic to Tanya
Summer - Why do you act so sweet all the time
Baz - Why do you always agree with friends
LeadNitrate - So what was up with the mod conspiracy to strike
MIDS - Who are you really
26. To make DM work better you have been given a task to advice members for betterment. Pick 10 members and advice them (in one line) on their role in DM
Summer - Try to actually engage in debate rather than post random articles or make random statements. If not please stick to Chit Chat and Tidbits threads
King Anu - Try to lighten up and not take little things and stretch it so much
BTV - Have more control on your emotions, don't debate when angry, log off and come back with a cool mind
Mr. Ass - Live up to your potential more. You're not just a joker or ass, but have some good opinions, share them more
Krystal - Try not to form opinions easily, the virtual medium is not the most conducive to know people
Mister.K - Ease up a bit. You have a lot of good thoughts and inputs, but you can come across as arrogant and pretentious. You need to be more sociable and approachable for more constructive debates
Angie - Participate more frequently in more debates. You are one of the few people who tends to be balanced and able to get along with both sides.
IHateYou - Try not to have such close minded opinions, especially about men. Most guys are good and well meaning. You just need to get to know them better.
Gumrah - There comes a time to grow up and get more serious and real
LonelyPlanet - Sometimes debating means being one against many, you have to be prepared for that. Also there is a difference between disliking opinions and disliking the people
27. Pick 5 male and 5 female members and rate them in likeness (out of 100%). The likeness can be due to any factor/s. For example Mr. A=80%, Mr.B=10%.
I'll use debating as a likeness.
Souro, Mister.K, BTV, Me, Freethinker, Rehanism, Angie have likeness in our interest and contribution to debate. I'd put it at 75-85% alike.
Dia, Arwen, Ramona come here more for the socialization rather than debate. I'd put them in a 10-25% range.
28. Since we debate a lot about gays and lesbians and talk about equality and all that. I guess therefore no one will mind this question. State 10 members and from your observations who is likely to be straiight or who has has some/any chance of being non-straight. Straight versus non-straight
Before I proceed with this task, I have to publish a disclaimer. The 'dar' is not a scientifically approved device. It functions on assumptions and stereotypes. Reliability of the 'dar' is further diminished in a virtual medium where vital data like mannerisms, dressing style, appearance and several other factors are unavailable to compute comprehensive results.
Mister.K - 99.99% straight. I grew up, got married and live my life. Considering other options or my sexuality in general itself is inconsequential compared to the other more pressing questions of our existence type.
Shashi - 99.99% straight. Why anyone would pick cock over pussy completely baffles me, but whatever floats people's boats type.
Souro - 99.99% straight. I'm a liberal libertarian all for rights, but I ain't want no fag grabbing my ass type.
Angie - 99.99% straight. I really never thought about it at all type.
MidnightShade - 25% bicurious. I'm a young sorority girl open to try new things and experimenting, but that doesn't define who I am type.
Gumrah - 95% straight. I'm touchy, feely, affectionate and love my girlfriends, but I'm really really into boys type.
KingAnu - 10% bisexual. I like women, but sometimes the line between wanting to be like a male ideal and be with a male ideal can get fuzzy resulting in subconscious self loathing type.
Mr.Ass - 99.99% straight. Like seriously, my school boy antics and toilet humor don't give it away type.
Summer - 25% bisexual. I live a straight lifestyle, but I would fit right in with Plato, Aristophanes and Socrates discussing the virtues and vices of love type.
Freethinker - 99.99% straight. I'm a modern new age kid with an open mind and complete comfort with my sexuality type.
29. You have seen fights/arguments over the years both as a member. State 3 most intense/serious fights/arguments and who were involved in each
- One of the Islam threads. Some random people from all over the forum showed up because they didn't like what I said about Prophet Mohammad. They were unwilling to listen to apologies or explanations.
- That whole Harry Potter fiasco. Souro on one side, a bunch of us Potter nerds on the other. Shashi throwing gleefully throwing ghee in the fire and Mister.K getting more agitated that anyone else.
- The prostitution thread, where Mister.K was doing tandav nritya on me and Souro.
30. Pick 10 DM/IF members and rate them on gossip scale (0-100, with 100 being most gossipy)
Souro - 95
Shashi - 95
Mr.Ass - 90
Baz - 90
Gumrah - 85
Krystal - 75
BTV - 75
Ajnu - 75
MisterK - 50
Angie - 10
I seriously think girls do mostly the drama, but the boys do all the gossip and Narad Muni type instigation
31. Pick 10 DM/IF members and rate them on aggressions scale (0-100, with 100 being most aggressor)
Souro - 100
Krystal - 100
Mister.K - 100
BTV - 100
Ajnu - 100
Rehanism - 80
Freethinker - 70
Mr. Ass - 50
Angie - 15
Summer - 0
32. Pick 10 DM/IF members and rate them on intelligence scale (0-100, with 100 being most intelligent)
MisterK - 95
Ajnu - 90
Freethinker - 90
Souro - 85
BTV - 85
Rehanism - 85
Angie - 80
Mr.Ass - 50
Summer - 10
Vinu - 0
33. Pick your favorite from the two
Rehanism/BTV - BTV
Summer/Zorro - Zorro
K/Vinu - K
Vintu/Birdie - Huh?
Angie/Aarya - Angie
And i just realized I completely forgot Aarya all this time.
34. I have selected 12 "handsome hunks" from DM
Beyond the V
Jizzy Crizzy. If these are my choice hunks, it must be the apocalypse already!!!!!!!
1- Choose 6 hunks that you want to know more of - None really. Those I want to know off, I know enough already.
2- Choose 6 hunks that you want to meet - If i don't want to know them, why would I meet them? BTV probably because he is a good friend.
3- Choose 6 hunks that you think are most romantic - Sheesh! They all seem useless. Mister. K and Freethinker maybe as they are intelligent and never mushy gushy
4- Choose 6 hunks that are best in debates - Souro, Freethinker, Mister.K, BTV, Rehanism thats it really
5- Choose 6 hunks and dedicate a song to them To all of them
6- Choose 6 hunks and make a romantic pair with a female member Why would I torture the poor girls. If they are interested in the hunks, they can make a move at their own risk.
7- Choose 6 hunks that might get into trouble with law. Might - Vintu, Vinu, Birdie, Ass
8- Chosoe 6 hunks and associate bollywood hero with them - Vintu: Johnny Walker, Vinu: Prem Chopra, Ass: Vindoo Dara Singh, Summer : Om Prakash, Baz: Asrani, MisterK: Manoj Kumar
9- Choose 6 hunks and tell us which female member can shut them up. Ajnu can shut each and every one of them up and has. Even if they keep talking, their mouths our moving but no sound is coming. Actually, I think all girls here can do that.
10- 1 Most favorite hunk from these 12. Could be for any reason. BTV because he is a good friend
35. Lets say you have decided to marry.
a-State one quality from DM members (any in #) that you want to see in your husband/partner/boyfriend. Someone who has the ability to embrace differences and use them to make friendships stronger
b-Who from DM comes closest to your ideal Ajnu & Axeion