Shantanu: Dancing His Way To People's heart - Page 7

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Swaronvrushan

Shishir u said it all bro...nothing can b added after reading ur post...bt one thing I really want to say...shantannu talent was never utilised...whenever he has given chance he rocked the performance...bt I don't know y CV ignore tannu when comes to solo dance...I hope CV realises his worth

I know his talent is never justified. I really hope this is rectified.
Originally posted by --Anushka--

A much needed one:)
First to start with shantanu as a dancer,as an individual I have never seen a person being so flexibleand versatile as Shantanu is!! It has been a treat to eyes to watch him dance πŸ˜ƒ personally in D3 he is the best dancer 😊 His passion for dance is so visible in all his dances,he is a true inspiration to all the young dancers who want to achieve something big πŸ˜ƒ I always wanted to see more of Shantanu's solo performances but unfortunately haven't got anything much yet πŸ˜• he has always had the hunger for learning something new by trying new things πŸ˜ƒ As always he outshines in whatever he does 😳 I ll run out of words describing his dancing talent

Duets have been a real treat for me...the performances with sneha were really good,but now as he has completely grown as a dancer his performances with Vrushika is something which I really liked 😊 yaadein was not only a turning point for Vrushika but it was for Shantanu as well,this performance decided how the future duets with Vrushika would be 😳 for me VruShan dances are something which makes me dumbstuck πŸ˜ƒ really looking forward to VruShan dances in future 😳

AS a choreographer one thing I haev to say is this man has some extraordinary dancing skills he has never disappointed me with any of his work!!be it yaadein or Indiafest of NDC every thing was perfect πŸ‘πŸΌ
I thank palki ma'am for giving him chances to choreograph..shacedon combo is something really great πŸ‘πŸΌ they have been successful in whatever thry have tried their hand at πŸ‘ choreographing is something which can be done by a person with brilliant dancing skills only!!way to go Shan πŸ‘πŸΌ

palki ma'am dont waste Shantanu's dancing talent plz give him exclusive dance sequences as well..Shantanu keep continuing this wonderful job and just love your dance 😳
p.s nice post shishir πŸ˜ƒ

Yep choreography needs high level of skills and am so glad that ShanCedon got that. As these two are simply talent powerhouse and through choreography they definitely justify it. But thats not enough.
Originally posted by venusrockz

am really not gud vth wordsπŸ˜†...so just wanna say very simply tat SHANTANU MAHESWARI is d best dancer I have ever seen ...before becuming a diehard swaron/swayam/tannu fan itself i was completely awed by his dancing skills...wen i started knowing him via FB nd IF i came to know abt his choreography skills...d best thing vch i felt abt his dance is tat he dances from heart...v cud feel d enjoyment he is having thru his dance...i guess ol in d3 r amazing dancers nd y I feel he is d best is coz of his facial expressions...ol dances whether it be solo ,duet or group none cud match his expressions...d way he keep singing d song along vth dance nd naughty cuty expressions r d best thing abt tannu's dance in ma pov..😳😳...everybody can dance really well vth full flexibility,energy,perfect moves etc but only very few can dance vth full on energy nd expression...nd yes tat  makes shantanu -d dancer very unique nd attractive😳...( thot of commenting in single line as am very lazy but cudnt stop myself from writing abt tannuuπŸ˜›)...may god bless his dancing skills nd my nazar na lag jaye πŸ˜ƒ

Exactly he is spot on with his expressions. Simply the best. And this takes his dance to a level notch higher.
Originally posted by Hello_Vrushaan

shishir bang on post yaar
yes shantanu is an excellent fabulous dancer...his dance expressions...his energitan beat him
whether it be romanticic dance noo one can beat him
he is excellent in every style
he is very talented ...he is the coreographer of many awesomeee dances
he is a gem...he excells in every field...his humble nature everything
he is a great dancer...bt cvs dont giv dat much footage...i m really angry for dis
however everyone know what a fab dancer he is...u r just awesome shanπŸ‘tanu

Exactly trained or not he excels in each dance form.
Originally posted by diya90

When I first saw Shantanu , I wasn't particularly impressed. He looked too much like a champu..πŸ˜› He was cute and adorable but still a champu .Not really the kind of tv hero who usually catch the eye. Then , he danced and I was all mesmerized.  When he dance , you can't  take your eyes off him.His moves are so clean and  his expressions are just out of this world.  It doesn't matter if he is not dancing in the center , my whole focus remain on him only, that's how amazing he is . 
The sad thing is as you said , his dancing prowess isn't fully utilized in the show.I can count on one hand his solo performances and some group performances, he is made to dance as a BG dancer which I find absolutely unfair.
I would like to see more of Shantanu dances in D3 .Hope the CVs heed to our request soon as Shantanu deserves  much more than what he is actually getting on show  .

Couldn't put it better. When he dance one can't take eyes of him no matter where he is dancing.
Originally posted by prachin10

😲 my first reaction to this post ...shishir wrote post on Mr.Shantanu Maheshwari.
but i have to admit...this is best post in all aspect you wrote it perfectly ...nothing more to add.
just perfect.

i always refrain myself from making shantanu topic lately...not because i have anything less to appreciate about him but there is fear in me that my words are not strong enough to do justice for his hard work & excellence. i am still in search of appropriate words to praise him for his acting ,dancing & choreography.

i  believe excellence is an attitude which comes from working on your skills constantly. & i guess this guy does that.

i still remember initial days of D3 where i used to watch it for shakti only ..but some how this thin,shabby hair guy caught my attention i still remember his first dance with bharat  aaja meri jaan ...my jaw kind of dropped on floor ...all i was thinking was "dude he is hell of a dancer"πŸ‘πŸΌ.
next up small chunk of hip hop by shakti ...when i did my little research on net i came to know he did the choreo ..again stunt by that.
after that i became fan of his dancing..if it's group dance or solo ..i don't care..i just watch this guy..my eyes kind of act like radar when it comes to shantanu's dance.πŸ˜‰

as a dancer (rather ex-dancer i left dancing due to some reasons ) myself ..i loved few of his qualities. firstly he is very clean dancer...very clear lines you can see this is the step it ends here & then next step starts...no mixing of steps , no running before or after the music steps are always co-ordinate with rhythm, he  completes all the steps no moves are half done they are complete , his perfection & precision is unmatched for . his facial expressions ..they add that extra something to his dance 
his signature step ...kudos to that πŸ‘...i have never seen anyone who is that flexible. there are few moves by him i am really fan of that πŸ˜³..i so wish i could learn hip hop & street someday.
he never fails to experiment..he surprised me when he did ballroom,Latin  (thats my favorite form πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³) & contempt ..more surprisingly he choreo  them...how can one guy be so talented 😲 
even he attempted skating dance ..if it's out of the box thingy...it's shantanu who is doing it...(impressed i must say)

when it comes to choosing one of my favorite dance by him..sorry i can't simply coz be it any dance group ,solo couple he dazzles in all ..he hardly get center stage in group dance but even in that  he makes his presence felt ..you simply can't take eyes off him ..he will never go un-noticed 
 i have complain too at the times he don't get center stage or proper chunk in dance .. it's good to be balanced & not selfish but ...as fans we are greedy we want proper chunk of swayam then why not give it.
but still if i have to choose one then bounce ,ishaqzade , meri pant bhi sexy , yaadein, ishq wala love,face off between shivam's team & kas,macci ,tannu in 2011  are my favorite (sorry can't choose one πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› he is brillient ..ye uski galti hai meri nahi) 
his chemistry with macci is out of this world πŸ˜†. 
omg be it ishq wala love or meri pant bhi sexy...i cant get nuff of shancedon awesomeness.
vrushika & tannu set stage on fire no offence to anyboday but sk & tannu ki chemistry abhi thandi lagti hai & dance bhi average lagta hai.

though you didn't got into his choreo aspect her ...but i wish one post from you about shancedon ...as macci is my favorite man too.

hope we get solo of shantanu in absence of vrushika. keep up the good work shantanu.

Praj I have nothing to add more to this beautiful comment.

Originally posted by lit123

hey excellent post πŸ‘
totally agree..want more shantanu solos..

Yep we want more solos from Shantanu.
Originally posted by MoNayaHolicPrag

Shishir (I jump in joy) Thanks a ton for the post!
Well talking about shantanu πŸ˜³ he is a born star! 
Yes and iagree! ki we praise him more for his acting than for his dance (for what he is actually born) before being an actor he is a dancer!
And I have no words!
I cant explain ki there is this x factor about him that just makes me open my mouth when he is dancing. 
there is an ease with which he dances. there is this energy in him! which can just make all the people stand and dance even on the most pathetic song!
the way he expresses a song! the way he feels the song, the way he portrays it! 
There is this spark him in! ki people can watch him dance for hours! and they wont be tired! 
I am still not getting the correct word! but then u can say that there is some magic in him that makes u love his dance!
He has tried so many dance forms! and has exceeded in all! No one can even complain about even one step of his being wrong!
he performs even the simplest of steps in such a manner that it feels that he has done something huge bug and different!
his expression do an extra effect on his dance! And with that I also have to say! ki not only as a dancer but as a choreographer he is juts outstanding!
he has danced with so many different people! I enjoyed all his performances!
he has the charm to attract even if he is standing at the end and dancing!
Solo dances ke toh kya kehne! I wish too get more of them soon :) 
And yes I remember few stunts done by him! one during india fest! carrying 3 people on his body and spinning. And the recent one in ndc the way maccy sneha and shantanu formed a gun!
Hats off! it was innovative and done with so much of ease! 
It must have been very difficult for him! but he did it with so much of ease as if it was a piece of cake for him! 
Shantanu has excelled in all styles bollywood, contemporary, salsa, pase double, free style, street, and a long list goes on!
So hats off to him! 
coz aisa dancers bahut kam hote hai! His dance shows his passion for dance!
And i wish to see him soon as a very popular dancer soon!
May be on stages like jhalak or somethhing! would be a very good boost to his career too

I agree there is that something called X factor with him. His screen or stage presence is simply wow. And it transcends beautifully when he dances.
Is it so difficult to give him a solo?😑
Originally posted by poojavrushan

Superb post shishir...you said it all nothing to add more SHANTANU MAHESHWARI is a born star! His acting...his dancing...his choreography were just mindblowing he is the Rockstar! The Aan Ban and also Shan of d3 is none other than Shantanu...jiske naam mein bhi woh power hai jo kisiko bhi pagal kar sakta hai!proud to be his fan...hope cv's will show Shan's talent properly and don't sideline him again and again coz its realy irrititing 😑

No doubt he is the Aan, Baan and SHAAN of D3